MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( -102 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at Arizona ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -123 ) at St. Louis ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yacht67

@California_Cool said...

Im surprised too, but Tanaka is hardly elite anymore with low k ability.. I think he is a safe cash choice considering he really is only prone to give up the long ball to lefties, Miller, Kiermaer, and Dickerson are the only threats. I still think he gets the win tomorrow, and is my fav low priced option.

Got a Archer + Tanaka LU. Hope its under owned.

• Stangs13

Really struggling on this slate with pitcher everyone has their issues.
    Bumgarner vs the righty heavy dbacks in a hitters Park
    Grienke low velocity giants bats and ball park
    Tanaka prob my favorite but I like the lefty bats on the rays
    Archer hit or miss plus lots of power in the yankee order
    Lester new catcher this year which I think is a big deal for him. He’s mental hence why he can’t throw the ball to first base
    Martinez facing the Cubs lineup enough said.

After saying all that Tanaka archer might be the way to go but I hate doing that doesn’t seem like it could win a gpp

• mabrla

I simply can not wait.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stangs13 said...

Really struggling on this slate with pitcher everyone has their issues.
    Bumgarner vs the righty heavy dbacks in a hitters Park
    Grienke low velocity giants bats and ball park
    Tanaka prob my favorite but I like the lefty bats on the rays
    Archer hit or miss plus lots of power in the yankee order
    Lester new catcher this year which I think is a big deal for him. He’s mental hence why he can’t throw the ball to first base
    Martinez facing the Cubs lineup enough said.

After saying all that Tanaka archer might be the way to go but I hate doing that doesn’t seem like it could win a gpp

Mixing Giants/Yanks sprinkled with a few cubs. Bum and Lester will not go unscathed, just like every pitcher on this slate. Like Tanaka for the win, and proj low ownership.

• Jaws1002

@mabrla said...

I simply can not wait.

It’s like Christmas Eve for adults

• CuradoKev

Going to be awesome !! Can’t wait for MLB !

• California_Cool

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@CuradoKev said...

Going to be awesome !! Can’t wait for MLB !

Haha. come late summer, we say the same thing for NBA

• Yacht67

@California_Cool said...

Haha. come late summer, we say the same thing for NBA

NFL*

• California_Cool

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yacht67 said...

NFL*

I always looked forward to NBA more, usually the easiest to win $. This year the variance has been all over the place.

• bill5000

Thinking of pairing Lester with Bumgarner.

Tana / Archer!

• NYGfan1983

Bum could shut em down tho.

Bum/Tanaka

• California_Cool

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@NYGfan1983 said...

Bum could shut em down tho.

Bum/Tanaka

I don’t like him in ARZ, he has some subpar games there. Its alot to pay up for, with some good bats on the slate.

• NYGfan1983

its a tough first slate exciting one as well. im more looking at Mon. :)

GL

• Ashafer99

A lot of good outfielders in the Sunday slate….any advice?

• deactivated51600

How i feel about MLB starting in around 12 hours:

• thedkexperience

Itch … scratch … itch …

• Fontaine

I just wanted to leave a note here, time stamped that says I am predicting Zack Greinke to be the highest scoring pitcher. Thanks

• Bentbake

No love for my boy Carlos Martinez? Rizzo and Bryant were a combined 6-26 last season vs him. Should be low owned. Between him and Archer for me.

• madmanjayWV

@Fontaine said...

I just wanted to leave a note here, time stamped that says I am predicting Zack Greinke to be the highest scoring pitcher. Thanks

sorry to hear that — ^^

Y does the Fanduel Slate for Monday not have the 3 late games in it —
    CLEV/TEX SEA/HOU LAA/OAK ?

I would assume a 3-game ADD MORE RAKE slate already would be up, but it’s not.

I just don’t understand the reasoning behind not having the entire slate for the real Opening Day, especially when you bring in late swap.

• Dirt_Lavert

Looks like Taco Bellsbury love facing Archer… hmmmmm. He’s also projected batting second with Gardner first? Wasn’t it the opposite last year? I don’t remember I guess.

34 ABs, .559 average, 2 hrs, 5 RBI

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/yankees-vs-rays/2017/04/02/490106#game_tab=preview,game_state=preview,game=490106

• Dirt_Lavert

Also with the small slate are we aiming for pitchers that go 3 or 4 x on DK? I remember last year 200 was the score to target so pitcher 4 x was the go to. But on the smaller slate here I’m guessing that will be tough to get. Also with Bumgarner at 11,200$ that would be nearly impossible to get 44 DKP barring a complete game shutout with like 10 k’s lol.

• Petergunz82

How many hitters is too many if I have the opposing pitcher?

• Yacht67

@Petergunz82 said...

How many hitters is too many if I have the opposing pitcher?

• Yacht67

Mini Snake stack anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).