MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( -102 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at Arizona ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -123 ) at St. Louis ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• FidelCashflow

Love this time of year! MLB is the best DFS sport to play. Over the long run it’s very predictable and Cash games seem easier to win at than NBA.

Maybe we’ll get L.A. Dodger Grienke today!

Matt Holiday plays for the NYY now. That’s a few K’s for Archer right there..lol

• fenway2015

lester tanaka for pitchers tioday and like a cubs stack of bryant and rizzo

• buffballz

Why not pay up for pitching????
    You have every teams Ace on their bump,
    is your strategy to punt with Scott Feldman and stack your lineup with studs who are all mostly facing Aces??
    This seems foolish to me to make the statement that paying up for pitching is Crazy , because there not going more then 6 innings, if a ace is dealing and pitch count is low then why wouldn’t they go more then 6????

• Yacht67

@madmanjayWV said...

sorry to hear that — ^^

Y does the Fanduel Slate for Monday not have the 3 late games in it —
    CLEV/TEX SEA/HOU LAA/OAK ?

I would assume a 3-game ADD MORE RAKE slate already would be up, but it’s not.

I just don’t understand the reasoning behind not having the entire slate for the real Opening Day, especially when you bring in late swap.

Opening Day is today

• Yacht67

@buffballz said...

Why not pay up for pitching????
    You have every teams Ace on their bump,
    is your strategy to punt with Scott Feldman and stack your lineup with studs who are all mostly facing Aces??
    This seems foolish to me to make the statement that paying up for pitching is Crazy , because there not going more then 6 innings, if a ace is dealing and pitch count is low then why wouldn’t they go more then 6????

I don’t agree with the person that made the pay up-6inning comment. But I prefer to be a bit unique today and not pay up for bum. Actually have a some hitters against him.

• Yacht67

@fenway2015 said...

lester tanaka for pitchers tioday and like a cubs stack of bryant and rizzo

How highly owned you think Rizzo and Bryant will be?

• DC2380

Newbie here. Thinking of playing MLB this year. Any suggestions?

• bluesjack

@Petergunz82 said...

How many hitters is too many if I have the opposing pitcher?

Normally it’s something that I don’t like to do but with a 3 game slate it’s hard to avoid

• Bay101

Don’t

• Yacht67

@DC2380 said...

Newbie here. Thinking of playing MLB this year. Any suggestions?

Maybe not play 4 game or less slates until your comfortable.

• 2021Labs

@Yacht67 said...

I agree with this. I typically don’t play the small slates, there’s a lot of ownership overlap. All my entries are for tomorrow

• DC2380

@Yacht67 said...

thanks

• DC2380

@dustyschmidt22 said...

I agree with this. I typically don’t play the small slates, there’s a lot of ownership overlap. All my entries are for tomorrow

thanks

• DC2380

any good sites for content material?

• Yacht67

@DC2380 said...

any good sites for content material?

Content? Probably here. But more importantly data is what you should be looking at.

• Lathum

So many people on Madbum. Fading him 100%

• 7klub06

Loving my Yankees, players from the Cubs and Giants. Only played less than 20 LUs this year. So giving it a crack this year.
    What’s the best way to stack?
    Good pitchers, and awesome hitters against horrible era pitchers?

• TeamTwerk

Anyone know if Yanks are planning on platooning Greg Bird with Carter? Or has Bird been so good they’re going to let him face lefty relievers ?

• Supersharpie

@Lathum said...

So many people on Madbum. Fading him 100%

Yeah, but if you fade him and he dominates that means you probably won’t cash.

• Ashafer99

I see the giants being the most stacked team today

• TeamTwerk

Any believers in Gary Bonds today facing Archer?

• Supersharpie

@TeamTwerk said...

Any believers in Gary Bonds today facing Archer?

I have 50% exposure.

• DC2380

@Yacht67 said...

Content? Probably here. But more importantly data is what you should be looking at.

Gotcha. Thanks

• gaelicgirl

Only play on FD so this late swap feature is unfamiliar. Is there anything weird about it, like only being able to swap players at the same price or lower? Any “traps” to be aware of? Thanks for any advice…

• TeamTwerk

@gaelicgirl said...

Only play on FD so this late swap feature is unfamiliar. Is there anything weird about it, like only being able to swap players at the same price or lower? Any “traps” to be aware of? Thanks for any advice…

Not really. On DK you can just X out players and have the salary to spend however you want

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).