MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( -102 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at Arizona ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -123 ) at St. Louis ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Lionfan22

I know Kris Bryant has bad numbers vs Carlos but he’s still clearly the best option at 3rd

• DirkDigglerz

Who is the better play Nunez or Addison Rusell thanks

• mackwoods11

@jasonresno said...

Is a Yankee stack crazy today? Feeling like a Sanchez-Ellsbury-Castro stack could be money.

I’m going Sanchez Bird Ellsbury

• benjen

@California_Cool said...

Because a guy like Bum will be the highest owned, esp on FD where you can stack with the cheap Giants bats, in a matchup that isnt good at all. The Dbacks will put up about 3 runs, so there’s no guarantee they wont win outright.People are forgetting how awful the Giants bullpen is, and getting the W is pretty important on FD on a 3 game slate. Im not telling you not to roster him, but if you want to differentiate, fading him is a good option.

With wins being reduced to 6 points and the addition 4 points for a quality start, wins aren’t nearly as crucial on FD.

• Olhausen

Good luck to everyone who is playing today. As for me I’m waiting till tomorrow to start playing so I’m doing tons of research on that slate. Baseball is easily my most profitable and favorite Dfs sport. Got off to a hot start last season and hoping to do the same this year.

• weaponX

@gaelicgirl said...

Gardner and/or Ellsbury. I’m taking both.

Thanks for the input. Oops on the spelling for Gardner, spelt it being a Leafs fan.

• NYGfan1983

Like the Yankees today sanchez bird Gardner Holliday . Throw in some AZ

• jessedio

Went all in on Fowler. Hoping he can swipe a few bags against his old teammate.

• 7klub06

@Bentbake said...

Rain won’t be an issue tonight here in STL

cool

• firepimp

Calling it now, Souza is going to be the pick today. Why you ask? Because I faded him and everytime I’ve ever faded him he’s gone off. Hot spring for him also.

Dickerson as well.

Ellis bury pretty much a 500 batting average against archer.

• Yacht67

Yankee stack will probably be low-owned

• Bentbake

@DirkDigglerz said...

Who is the better play Nunez or Addison Rusell thanks

Addison Russell.. Nunez is in a better spot today tho

• jasonresno

so much for tanaka being a low owned option. yikes, 30%

• Bay101

Tanaka 61% on DK. Yikes

• Jaws1002

Tanaka 56% in the DK four seamer wow. I knew I liked him and why but everyone was talking up madbum and archer . I guess nobody wanted to play their hand.

• mrmogz

@jasonresno said...

Is a Yankee stack crazy today? Feeling like a Sanchez-Ellsbury-Castro stack could be money.

I have Tanaka, Sanchez, Bird, Castro, Holiday, Gardner in my single LU lol.

• Dirt_Lavert

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/39120520

Almost every person in the 1500$ with Archer lol. Lots of archer tanaka too. Sharp call from the person earlier in the thread on that. Definitely saw it a bunch last year but never did 2 starters from one game myself.

• Whacko

Remember 3 game slate the Ownerships is going to be crazy….

Looking through some LUs on DK, noticed alot of people stacked Tanaka and Archer….

• TheRyanFlaherty

Baseball can F’ off already if Archer is injured here…I hate Gary Sanchez

• TheWeeIceMan

I love seeing the early 1st place lineups that stack against their pitcher.

• krazyju84

how does everyone follow the games? i use MLB gamechannel on yahoo. are there any better ones?

• Bay101

Wow he was safe. And review still called him out

• jasonresno

@krazyju84 said...

how does everyone follow the games? i use MLB gamechannel on yahoo. are there any better ones?

mlbstreams.reddit.com

• TheRyanFlaherty

Okay…I needed that out, and I don’t think that was an out…Baseball is silly.
    Break for Archer there.

• jasonresno

Archer injured?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).