MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( -102 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at Arizona ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -123 ) at St. Louis ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

My initial thoughts were to stack NYY and SF, but I ended up stacking some rays and the SF/ AZ game. Archer/Martinez for me to change things up lol.

Moreso watching the sharps today, seeing how my intuition is for MLB to start the year.

• jessedio

Let’s go Rays!!

• Dirt_Lavert

Dickerson !!! lol

• TheWeeIceMan

@jasonresno said...

Archer injured?

Took a groundball off the shin. Looks to be okay, but those things tend to get worse as the game goes on.

• jessedio

Tanaka out there getting hammered πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• jasonresno

Tanaka trash

• Whacko

So hilarious to see some these LUs.

I understand it’s a small slate but seriously?

Why Stack against your pitcher…
    Ahh Tanaka ya bum already gave up 2 hits FFS

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay okay Rays was the stack. Should’ve have switched so much lol

Tanaka is over rated

• Jaws1002

Tanaka blowing up 56% of lineups already lol. Welcome to baseball season. It’s going to be fun.

• firepimp

My Rays might be the play. 3 $25 dollar lineups and a bunch of 5 and 1 dollar lineups with all my rays mixed in. I faded KK though which I might regret already am lol.

• 7klub06

Damn I picked Tanaka in 3 LUs my Gawd I didn’t know he was that awful. Picked archer in another one. Guess welcome to MLB

• Whacko

So when does NFL start again LOL

• jasonresno

JFC Tanaka. 1 inning into MLB DFS and I’m sick of this shi5.

• jessedio

Tanaka first MLB DFS implosion of 2017. Pull his ass πŸ˜‚ 4 pitch walk to Souza. Lol

• specvspeed03

My Rays stack with Archer looking great. I got Morrison here with bases jacked

• fanturds

Bird didn’t do him any favors on that one groundball….but Tanaka needs to start striking these bums out already.

• Bay101

Fk MLB how does scorekeeper rule that a hit

• Whacko

It’s early….not going to panic…lots of baseball left today.

• jasonresno

Aaaand im turning this game off. tanaka screwed all of my LUs

• mabrla

@Bay101 said...

Fk MLB how does scorekeeper rule that a hit

Sucks lol. My day is already done. Not like I did much research for today though so I’m not upset. Tomorrow is the real start.

• Lionfan22

there goes my LU already. Damn!

• themikestrick

Tanaka looking like hot garbage out there. Glad I only did one $1 entry today. Waiting to load up tomorrow.

• weaponX

Tonka truck getting lit up.

• draggin49

Tanaka throwing some great BP lmao
    Glad I only put him in 1 lineup

• firepimp

@krazyju84 said...

how does everyone follow the games? i use MLB gamechannel on yahoo. are there any better ones?

I messaged you. Shhhhhhh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering β€œRake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler