7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 138 ) at Tampa Bay ( -150 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Miami ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -203 ) at Texas ( 186 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -137 ) at Kansas City ( 127 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -169 ) at Oakland ( 156 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 162 ) at LA Dodgers ( -177 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -101 ) at Seattle ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

MARCO!!!!!

• monarch

@superjon said...

MARCO!!!!!

why is he so cheap? he is going to be the highest SP2

• superjon

@monarch said...

why is he so cheap? he is going to be the highest SP2

No clue. I also like Sale.

For game stacks – that TB/COL game looks juicy. More so for the TB bats.

• monarch

@superjon said...

I like Vargas as well. Reverse splits guy with hopefully a nice park and the Marlins do not handle LHP very well.

The weather in DC will dictate how the slate goes

• Benf15harp

@superjon said...

MARCO!!!!!

• Benf15harp

• monarch

@Benf15harp said...

• superjon

@Benf15harp said...

I’m putting him in one. I don’t know how real revenge narratives are in MLB, or if this is even revenge. Plus it’s against Max.

• Benf15harp

@monarch said...

Definitely a possibility lol

• Benf15harp

@superjon said...

I’m putting him in one. I don’t know how real revenge narratives are in MLB, or if this is even revenge. Plus it’s against Max.

Yea it’s tough to say in mlb but he’s a good price and max seemingly always gives up a bomb 🤷‍♂️

• bucherpsu08

@superjon said...

Really? I have no problem playing both of those pitchers tonight. Freeland is too cheap on DK.

• mbunner23

I’m 0-3 on Toronto stacks. Will I make it 0-4?

• mbunner23

@bucherpsu08 said...

Really? I have no problem playing both of those pitchers tonight. Freeland is too cheap on DK.

Agree. I really like Kyle Freeland in this spot.

• jtkucheck

@superjon said...

• Ndepompei

Liking a Mets stack first glance

• Benf15harp

@Ndepompei said...

Hard not to like the stros vs Miller but thought the same thing with the Sox last night LOL.

• PhoFever

@Ndepompei said...

First builds have lots of McNeil and Brandon “Finding” Nimmo.

Can we say a few words about what a blood bath yesterday was? Geez Louise, I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much chalk flop.

• monarch

@Ndepompei said...

Same here

• bucherpsu08

@mbunner23 said...

I’m 0-3 on Toronto stacks. Will I make it 0-4?

I don’t get the love for the Jays. That lineup certainly isn’t scaring anyone….hell they got no hit for 6.1 innings by David Hess. That said, Cashner sucks as well so I can see why people might go there again.

• Southie777

Definitely going with a YOLO Cashner GPP dart throw or two, at that price! You can pair him with anyone and get pretty much any bats you want. You may take a -12, but I got that from guys I was paying double that for last night.

• Jeddy3

I usually stack against Vargas, but it’s the Marlins. He has to do alright against that lineup of right handed wimps (re: low iso), right?

• monarch

@Jeddy3 said...

I usually stack against Vargas, but it’s the Marlins. He has to do alright against that lineup of right handed wimps (re: low iso), right?

I’ll let you know around 9pm…

• PhoFever

@Jeddy3 said...

I dunno man. Baseball is so, so screwey. Did you expect the mighty Drew Smyley, Aaron Brooks, Sean Newcomb and Drew Pomeranz to hold some of the games’ best hitting lineups to a total of 4 runs last night? My feeling tonight is to identify my gut feeling, then do the opposite.

• RudyPujols

@bucherpsu08 said...

My pre-lineup 7+ achievement has both Snell and Freeland; I’ll probably adjust that before lock in, but those 2 both jumped out at me at the price/matchup. An elite K guy against the Rockies away from Coors in a pitchers park under $10k? Yes, please. Kyle Freeland at $7,900 in a pitcher park? Yes, please.

• skleni

Pillar traded to the Giants.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).