7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 138 ) at Tampa Bay ( -150 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Miami ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -203 ) at Texas ( 186 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -137 ) at Kansas City ( 127 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -169 ) at Oakland ( 156 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 162 ) at LA Dodgers ( -177 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -101 ) at Seattle ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BrowInLockerRoom

Thought I was sharp playing Padres for leverage

Not only is grienkie not chalky but since the renfroe homerun nobody can.make.contact.

• BrowInLockerRoom

Zach Grienkie double dong

Baseball gonna baseball.

• NYGfan1983

Greinke 2 dongs

• BrowInLockerRoom

Renfroe double dong

Reluctantly played him when I saw franmil reyes didn’t make the lineup

• BrowInLockerRoom

Warren gives up 2 homeruns yet the Padres let him come out for another inning to give up a 3rd…

• hcassidy

So how long was that Pillar trade in place? How does he go from Toronto last night and just struck out in his Giants debut as a pinch hitter

• dragon1952

effing Red Sox….what a joke.

• BrowInLockerRoom

Hardly any offense yet 3 homeruns from pitchers.

Weird as hell

• hcassidy

Im going to more than double my entries(I’m low stakes) and have 3 Zeros in my lineup.

• madmanjayWV

Note to self — do not fade BLAKE SNELL in all but 1 LU when he has a 70burger — do not fade RWB in NBA when he does something only Wilt the STILT did once and no one else has #AYDS — what will HUMP day BRING? the weather 4-cast calls for the potential of more #AYDS

• madmanjayWV

@hcassidy said...

Im going to more than double my entries(I’m low stakes) and have 3 Zeros in my lineup.

#1 – There is no such thing as 3 ZEROS or ZEROES (verb) in MLB DFS

Only #BAGELS and #SINGLES ..only thing worse in MLB than a bagel (0) is a single (3) and kick in a run or RBI to boot and ur guy is SUB 7 — not OPTIMAL, of course…….. that’s why we @FDC call it a #BS lineup — Bagels ‘N SINGLES baby

It’s interesting to note that the Oxford English Dictionary’s Oxford Dictionaries site’s sole definition of zeroes is related to zero as a verb, e.g. “watch as he zeroes his sights on the target”; not as the plural of zero. It states that the plural of zero is zeros.Oct 8, 2010..

BEST LAID DK PLANS #AYDS
    #$$$CA$Hner 2.8% = 19.3 — note i suck 93.05 pts DK $1 GPP LU was 17 shy of the cashline….
    Little MARCO 8.8% = 23.75 (shocking to me, especially if u do 150 DK LUs? how can he not be 13+% — a lot of ppl with deep holes
    not making smart decisions, IMO – but i suck — non the less the $1 GPP DK notes from 2day

BREGMAN 19.7% finally woke up with 19; WILMA FLORES 8.8% was 2nd best I had with 10…
    then it was AYDS — My Chirinos was a BAGEL for 7.9% – as too was done for 2 months #TREA #AYDS #TURNER fckkkkkk
    my best LU (only LU) with SNELL on FD also had #AYDS TREAT who on DK was- 7.5% owned (not arguing his owned % here)…and netted a damn smooth bagel….for his BROKEN FINGER/hand on a bunt attempt – horrific ….

got a solid 3 from 12.4% JDMART in Red Sox shutout loss 1-0 to OAK (good gawd) — glutten 4
    punishment — rolled MOOKIE BETTS 10.9% for 5 and TROUT 15.2% got 5

Only otha cat i had was ALTUVE – went for $52 in my AL only auction last year —-
    He’s a free agent come Saturday — i hope he comes at a cheap discount..

anyway – if u were part of the 15% -ish dumb asses who rostered JOSE ALTUVE on TUE – u got 8..so it’s betta than a BAGEL

93.05 pts with 2 great SP choices (well RESULTS-BASED)……..
    and then just pure #AYDS

I find looking at the reason I fail motives me to suck less in the end

P.S. #2 — doubling your entries — just play what you don’t need….generally — as a poor DFS (lower stakes) player as urself — i roll bigger at NFL WEEK 1 — MLB OPENING day then the MASTERS – then it’s just whatever —— sometimes when you’re the most confident is when u succeed the least #DFSAYDS

• madmanjayWV

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

Hardly any offense yet 3 homeruns from pitchers.

Weird as hell

NOPE not weird at all.

Congress or someone should step in and give the DH a permanent home in the NL — no need for pitchers 2 bat… BWAHAHA — it’s called #BEISBOL

• madmanjayWV

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

Zach Grienkie double dong

Baseball gonna baseball.

OMG — bwahahah — GREINKE double donged —- the dude who went PSYCHO and had a breakdown (I don’t blame him) when his playboy girlfriend left him long ago back in his KC DAYS — I’ve always loved the guy and his dad.

Was he available on that FANDUEL $1000 to win free roll (pick-3 HR DERBY) they just started — worked late and didn’t know that — wow just saw the highlights….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).