• Blogger of the Month

2:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 160 ) at Boston ( -175 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -112 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -247 ) at Colorado ( 222 ) —- T: 12
    9:38 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 106 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Houston ( 123 ) at Oakland ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 204 ) at San Diego ( -225 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BigRay

Looks like a chalky LAD/LAA day.

• biga0787

I’m sure it will be a chalky Dodgers day not sure about angels. I don’t see the love keuchel isn’t a bad real life pitcher

• BigRay

I agree about Keuchel. He is a ground ball pitcher that can throw a few k’s but usually doesn’t give up much. The Angels RHB don’t k a lot and I think they hit ground ball guys pretty well. we shall see.

• biga0787

Bvp wise they have hit him pretty well, rendon and trout anyways. But they are always going to be in play. Stackwise I’m on dodgers and padres I think. Cheap pitcher like Yarbrough

• awilson45

I think Snell is the clear cut #1 pitcher tonight

• BiGtIGeRs

@awilson45 said...

I think Snell is the clear cut #1 pitcher tonight

There is no clear cut pitcher until June we need more data

• lpdev

That great moment where 1 of your MME lineups min-cashed yesterday and DK pops up a giant box with confetti letting you know your a winner! On to day 2…Coors anyone?

• awilson45

@lpdev said...

That great moment where 1 of your MME lineups min-cashed yesterday and DK pops up a giant box with confetti letting you know your a winner! On to day 2…Coors anyone?

• biga0787

I had some bangers yesterday. Bieber with cardinals, Bieber with royals. All of which I took padres with and all of which had poopchado and turdtis

• thedkexperience

Only one game into the season and my arm is in a sling with calcium deposits in my non throwing rotator cuff.

Definitely not a sign. Definitely … maybe.

Anyway, I turned a slight profit on the night slate last evening after completing whiffing early. Time to get this show on the road and win a medicated up GPP!

• thedkexperience

@lpdev said...

“Congrats!! You have won negative $116 dollars!”

• biga0787

I turned 29 tickets into roughly 5 bucks more than their value. I’m just thankful that I can be done with basketball for the next year. Ask me the same thing in a week and it might be different

• qatman

I entered a bunch of the CHW/LAA series contests last night because there was significant overlay. I played a reliever in one entry, but failed to note that they no longer give points for saves. Just a heads up to anyone playing showdown or series contests.

Played a BAL stack today with Means. Almost played both pitchers but figured I’d take a GPP gamble.

• lpdev

This is disappointing for a Friday slate. Only 6 games and just one east coast.

• lpdev

I need to come up with a creative way to get some Rays and Marlins in my lineups so that I’m not bored for the first half of the night.

• zovyn

@biga0787 said...

I turned 29 tickets into roughly 5 bucks more than their value. I’m just thankful that I can be done with basketball for the next year. Ask me the same thing in a week and it might be different

I turned 38 tickets ($152 value) into $77 so…. yaay! Echo the sentiment on no longer needing to feel any urge to play NBA so life is good. Daily MLB is fine by me. :)

• axman15

White Sox were 15-0 against lefties last year

Take that for what it’s worth

• tmarohl

Just saw that All Star game pulled out of the ATL because of the new voting law.

• Southie777

@thedkexperience said...

“Congrats!! You have won negative $116 dollars!”

😂😂😂

• Southie777

@lpdev said...

This is disappointing for a Friday slate. Only 6 games and just one east coast.

AND Coors is in play. I pretty much hate this slate.

• biga0787

@tmarohl said...

Just saw that All Star game pulled out of the ATL because of the new voting law.

Mlb getting into things that don’t concern mlb is a recipe for disaster. Companies should leave this stuff out of their product

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I did OK yesterday-my highest score was 192. I’m about to try my luck on getting another seat for that WFBC.

• thedkexperience

The last 24 hours have completely reinforced my belief that the difference between good and bad teams is that 6th-7th inning gap between their starter and the two bullpen guys they want to use.

Those 6 outs are always treacherous.

• panters

@biga0787 said...

Mlb getting into things that don’t concern mlb is a recipe for disaster. Companies should leave this stuff out of their product

100%^^^^^^^^^

• ironmiket

Does anybody use that thebat projection that’s advertised on here. Just wondering if it works

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).