• Blogger of the Month

2:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 160 ) at Boston ( -175 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -112 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -247 ) at Colorado ( 222 ) —- T: 12
    9:38 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 106 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Houston ( 123 ) at Oakland ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 204 ) at San Diego ( -225 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• biga0787

I’m taking a Bauer. Also using Andrew Vaughn

• fresh56

• ifthethunder

Nice jerb, Boston. Participation trophies for all!
    ~

• BigRay

@qatman said...

I played a reliever in one entry, but failed to note that they no longer give points for saves. Just a heads up to anyone playing showdown or series contests.

Thanks for the heads up. I did the same on the series to get 5 good bats. may have to go for stretch inning guys instead of closer.

• BigRay

Anyone have a guess a why Joey Wendle is $5,100 on DK? I mean seriously…..

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@ironmiket said...

Does anybody use that thebat projection that’s advertised on here. Just wondering if it works

I use three sources of projections and common knowledge of the game and SOMETIMES it works. There were some days the projections are spot on, others not so much.

• skleni

Lopez or Luzardo?

• awilson45

@BigRay said...

Anyone have a guess a why Joey Wendle is $5,100 on DK? I mean seriously…..

Prices for SS are crazy

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Very quiet here, I assumed there would be a lot more discussion. Stacking SD with SF. Hopefully that works. Still learning the mlb dfs

side questions: thoughts on stacking 1 team for the whole season, you have to hit one right? I am Twin fan so they would be the first choice.

• ifthethunder

@skleni said...

Lopez or Luzardo?

Good question. I’m not going single bullet. So I can roll with Snell-Lopez and Snell-Luzardo and hope I get some hitters right, too.
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@skleni said...

Lopez or Luzardo?

From what I’ve gathered, Lopez innings seem more safe

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@skleni said...

Lopez or Luzardo?

Lopez, but in all honesty, I’d scrap them both.

• jjwd

@jv21 said...

side questions: thoughts on stacking 1 team for the whole season, you have to hit one right? I am Twin fan so they would be the first choice.

totally fine, if only for the peace of mind. But even if they hit you’ll only have 5/9 players. No guarantees in this game!

• biga0787

Hell I think Mia lu looks better than arizona or Colorado

• qatman

Skipping the main slate, well tiers only. I hate Colorado slates. At least in Tiers you can pick them without worry.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@jjwd said...

totally fine, if only for the peace of mind. But even if they hit you’ll only have 5/9 players. No guarantees in this game!

Yeah, Maybe more games have been played, I will 20 max the quarter on dk and lock in 4-5 Min players and rotate the remaining 3-4 spots.

• BigRay

@biga0787 said...

Hell I think Mia lu looks better than arizona or Colorado

Seattle lu looks like a AAA lu

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

Seattle lu looks like a AAA lu

Some cheap bats tho. Help you fit in the hitters you want. Same as NHL and such as.
    ~

• HoodsFromTheWood

Yesterday Seattle had 10 baserunners vs SF bullpen. SF used 6 RPs to cover 2.1 innings. I’m thinking Cueto doesn’t give the solid 6.2 innings Gausman gave them yesterday and Seattle eats vs the BP again. Besides what they get vs Cueto. Cheap stacking also.

• marker0357

@panters said...

100%^^^^^^^^^

completely agree. Ask the NBA and The Olympic committee.

• jjwd

@marker0357 said...

completely agree. Ask the NBA and The Olympic committee.

the MLB has programs in China. I’m sure they’ll be pulling those out any day now…

• zeeshan2

Damn they already took lopez out

• biga0787

Dang Lopez cruising and they take him out after 5. Sucks for his owners.

• biga0787

Looking like Yarbrough will be optimal on fd that is

• HoodsFromTheWood

@biga0787 said...

Dang Lopez cruising and they take him out after 5. Sucks for his owners.

Only 77 pitches. Looked good for 1 more inning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).