• Blogger of the Month

2:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 160 ) at Boston ( -175 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -112 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -247 ) at Colorado ( 222 ) —- T: 12
    9:38 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 106 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Houston ( 123 ) at Oakland ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 204 ) at San Diego ( -225 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• awilson45

They took both pitchers out when they had a lot left in the tank. Frustrating

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@biga0787 said...

Looking like Yarbrough will be optimal on fd that is

Nah dude, if anything he’s more valuable on DK

• biga0787

Damn Yarbrough at 65. That’s why I hate cash. I was locked on him earlier and just couldn’t do it.

• biga0787

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nah dude, if anything he’s more valuable on DK

I didn’t believe he would get pulled at 65 pitches. You are right not going to be optimal

• marker0357

@zeeshan2 said...

Damn they already took lopez out

dayam

• homers1226

i squeezed in 2 3 4 5 hitters from sd

1 haniger

late slate

• biga0787

@homers1226 said...

i squeezed in 2 3 4 5 hitters from sd

1 haniger

late slate

Good to see you! How about them Redbirds!!

• homers1226

oh , well see,,pitching was a little shaky

but is was like 30 degres and a liitle snow

well see are far williams can go and dont forget about nogowski

• jv21

1st place scores dont look too crazy atm, I still have a chance since I have stacked SD with SF 🙏

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@jv21 said...

1st place scores dont look too crazy atm, I still have a chance since I have stacked SD with SF 🙏

Dodgers may score 20 runs tonight

• jv21

@Sleazygreazy said...

Dodgers may score 20 runs tonight

ugh didnt notice it was only the 5th inning. :/ should had stacked the dodgers lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Joey Wendle worth every penny lmao. I thought about throwing him in one but didn’t do it, props to anyone who played the he’s way over priced and no one will have game, and it worked

• biga0787

I convinced myself Bauer wasn’t the play when I knew he was.

• BigRay

@Sleazygreazy said...

Joey Wendle worth every penny lmao. I thought about throwing him in one but didn’t do it, props to anyone who played the he’s way over priced and no one will have game, and it worked

He certainly was. Rays Win!!!! Rays Win!!!! I couldn“t afford him but do have him in my tiers with GS Abreu…

• Southie777

Sooooooo, I have posted similar instances of this in the past, but happened again tonight. I put 20 lineups in the Fourseam. I hated the early game (except for pitching), so I put in 19/20 with Lopez/Yarbrough and was gonna make my lineups later. Took my dogs to the park after work and was feeling pretty good about things with that strategy. I then made a bunch of lineups and again ran out of time, so three minutes before the lock of the 9:38 game, I just went with my favorite plays for the last eight. I started noticing that most of my lineups weren’t changing. I somehow got stuck with the same lineup for 16 lineups. Also, it was my, more or less, a dummy lineup. I have a ticket in with DK, but anyone else ever experience this? It’s happened before to me.

• tristanwolf

lol min price whitesox catcher 5/5

• RandysCrow

Wish we could post a screenshot here. Have a very good line (currently 174.5 on DK) that is placing high in several of the $5 and below contests including currently in second of the $3 single entry Pick Off gpp

• RandysCrow

On yahoo I’m at 188.2 currently winning the Baller gpp

• madmanjayWV

@bhdevault said...

2:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 160 ) at Boston ( -175 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -112 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -247 ) at Colorado ( 222 ) —- T: 12
    9:38 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 106 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Houston ( 123 ) at Oakland ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 204 ) at San Diego ( -225 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

don’t kid urself ^^^^^^^^ THAT DUDE ^^^^^^ is a SHARK

it’s like getting eatin’ by a #HUMPBACKwhale in h2h — many reasons I don’t play cash games — #1 of which, like most, I have no BITCOIN and am poor

DFS — unless ur rich and have no theoretical reason to have #BRM (bank roll mgt)…………………

any-way off topic —- i know “MOST” #SMART ppl are in DISCORD or direct DMs to “collude” on their LUs…… conspiracy theories

DFS is #AYDS

Rule #1 of DFS — #NOoneKNOWSshit — it’s all THEORIES..remember pre-COMMON CORE?

POSTULATES and THEOREMS

I could be the odd man out, but Calculus and Algebra I’d rather take 10X over than screw with Geometry ….. something about the mind not working that way.

THE JOEY WENDLE miracle 3-run bomb happened — so cashing a couple tiers up on 1 FD MLB SQUEEZE LU for $7 was much better than opening day, but I played light … across all 3 platforms (btw dropping YAHOO — except cup — for DAILY DFS until NBA is over and I’ll pick it up after NBA reg. season is finally done…come on 25,000 DK CROWNS — It’s really tough………………

With work the way it is —— #AYDS

i know most ppl aren’t in here (reading/posting), but I REALLY appreciate everyone _____ Lookin’ @theTRUEnbaGRINDERS

I might not post too 2 often, but I’m always reading and LURKING —- anyone been to VEGAS LATELY?

I read @EXCALIBER it’s $50-min for cheapest blackjack? I have no clue —

C_ya @ the top

b/c it #SUX2SUX

QUICK 4/2/2021
    FANDUEL (FD)
    SQUEEZE
    Over-view $3.33

I was 4,556th for $7 outta 71,500
    $7 is a long way from BULLSHIZZ winning 262.5 (I sucked @ 183.5) – pick and pray 1 MLB LU
    He made $39,993.00 more than I did —

BAUER was 4.3x for 43pts @10K with 24.3% ownership

Yusei Kikuchi (IN A 6-3 HOME loss to the WORLD SERIES-BOUND GIANTS) … he was 4.2% owned in FD SQUEEZE @ 7,500 and matched BAUERouttage’s 43 ———- he had HOSMER and BREGMAN

BAUER with the LAD STACK of Smith/Lux/SEAGER and BETTS (Great FADE CALL ON JUSTIN TURNER.. pats self on back) #AYDS

but the 5 LAD got me 136.6 of 183.5 — maybe something to think about?

7.4% Yoshi Tsutsugo got an RBI for 3pts

He was my letdown #TOUT lol

paying up for MLB STUD SP and then an “expensive stack” or 2-2 DUAL STUDS on each team or a 3-3. (with a mid/punt guy)… can always be the nuts…

I had to sacrifice going LAD stack with BAUER

Don’t ever not believe in the MLB GAWDS

Joey Wendle man crush — Got the one-time!

OF
    Myles Straw ®
    1-5
    HOU 9@OAK 5
    FINAL
    2.9%
    DRAFTED 3PTS
    $2,000
    SALARY

OF
    Tim Locastro
    ®
    1-4, 1 R, 1 BB
    ARI 2@SD 4
    FINAL
    6.7%
    DRAFTED 15.2PTS
    $2,200
    SALARY

J. Wendle
    UTIL
    Joey Wendle
    (L)
    1-4, 1 HR, 1 R, 3 RBI
    TB 6@MIA 4
    FINAL
    3.8%
    DRAFTED
    $2,500
    SALARY

• madmanjayWV

@biga0787 said...

I convinced myself Bauer wasn’t the play when I knew he was.

but he wasn’t

• madmanjayWV

@RandysCrow said...

On yahoo I’m at 188.2 currently winning the Baller gpp

did u take it down??? — it takes me 2 hours to make enough to play in the balla

• RandysCrow

@madmanjayWV said...

did u take it down??? — it takes me 2 hours to make enough to play in the balla

Yea I ended up holding on though I sweated that last two Arizona at bats.

• yisman

two tickets to DK 555

I used Snell/Heaney and Snell/Lopez

Snell pulled in the 5th with a shutout

Kevin Cash managing the Padres too? 1 out short of qualifying for the win. Tingler wanted to prevent me from getting the win bonus.

and Lopez got pulled at like 70 pitches

C’MON

I had Mercedes and his 27 in one lineup but it bubbled because that was the Heaney negative.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).