2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 152 ) at Houston ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 172 ) at NY Mets ( -187 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -122 ) at Cincinnati ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -178 ) at Atlanta ( 164 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -108 ) at Texas ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -159 ) at Oakland ( 146 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrUNC50

Hopefully they change the date on the grind post. Today is Thursday! Is Sale the chalk for the early slate or is McCullers just as chalky?

• beechball_45424

bhdevault – Is there any way you could list the expected starting pitchers in your opening post next to the teams?

• krazyju84

@beechball_45424 said...

bhdevault – Is there any way you could list the expected starting pitchers in your opening post next to the teams?

https://rotogrinders.com/lineups/mlb?site=fanduel

it just takes two clicks!

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

Odd slates today. Good luck to all.

• watchdogs

Struggling in GPP pitchers. Option 1: Syndergaard/Valdez. Option 2: Nola/Duffy

• CJtheGrump

When Ausmus goes to the bullpen….

• lloydjv1

Stacking Bos big time.

• BigRay

@CJtheGrump said...

When Ausmus goes to the bullpen….

Same for Kevin Cash……Last nights game was bad baseball on both sides how fitting the Rays won on a walk off error……With Erasmo and Norris pitching today and both bullpens gassed it should be a another wild game…

• deactivated51600

@beechball_45424 said...

bhdevault, please don’t. You do enough for us. Jeesh.

Oh, and Happy 4/20 everybody!

• nickvogel8

What’s the reason for no O/U in the Cle/Min game?

• PhoFever

Who else stacked against Ubaldo and Chacín last night? And then they both throw shutouts. Un…f*&^%ing…believable.

As for tonight, homer stack of M’s lefties is irresistible, and I just have a feeling Wade Miley is regressing back to Wade Miley soon.

• draped

@Seahawktom said...

Who else stacked against Ubaldo and Chacín last night? And then they both throw shutouts. Un…f*&^%ing…believable.

As for tonight, homer stack of M’s lefties is irresistible, and I just have a feeling Wade Miley is regressing back to Wade Miley soon.

Mariners lefties in a ballpark that is one of the worst for power for lefties? Also, one of the colder weather games. Don’t get me wrong I think that you can target vs Valdez, but I also think that there are better spots on this slate and I also think the Mariners will be pretty highly owned.

You got Feldman/Miley in CIN with 80 degree weather. Cashner (and to a lesser extent the flyball pitcher Duffy) in TEX with 80 degree weather. Even WAS vs Dickey in 80 degree weather in what is looking like a hitter friendly ATL park (especially to LHB).

IMO targeting Valdez isn’t worth the bad hitting environment, but that’s just me.

• bigsmoot2

Pitching early slate, I assume Sale will be chalk, but hard to get any batters in, lots of decent options early hopefully pick the right one.

• zlbhorns23

As of this moment, I’m thinking Nats/Royals. That could change though, still plenty of time for me to over think things before game time.

• draped

I like how the RG projected lineup for BAL has no pitcher hitting.

• vandymark

Thoughts on Rickie Weeks?

• johnnywombat

good luck today peeps…

• noddy

No Sale for me even in my cash games. I’d rather have some bats. I don’t see enough value bats to roster Sale

• Gheag2014

@vandymark said...

Thoughts on Rickie Weeks?

Early lock for me

• Gheag2014

@noddy said...

No Sale for me even in my cash games. I’d rather have some bats. I don’t see enough value bats to roster Sale

Weeks, Collins Castro/Avila

• deactivated51600

@draped said...

I like how the RG projected lineup for BAL has no pitcher hitting.

I think RG could do a better job having an employee, now I know this is gonna sound super crazy, go in daily and manually adjust the projected LUs rather than just leave it up to automation. So often the projected line ups are so obviously wrong. Anybody who plays MLB dfs daily and is halfway in tune to the teams could do a better job projecting the LU’s.

• draped

@whoisjohngalt said...

I think RG could do a better job having an employee, now I know this is gonna sound super crazy, go in daily and manually adjust the projected LUs rather than just leave it up to automation. So often the projected line ups are so obviously wrong. Anybody who plays MLB dfs daily and is halfway in tune to the teams could do a better job projecting the LU’s.

I agree with this. although I can see their argument for leaving it to automation. I would say if you are going to automate it, then it should at least account for an AL team in an NL park……

• bigsmoot2

Wow, Sale is 44.9% owned on the bunt. Go Jays, lol.

• draped

@bigsmoot2 said...

Wow, Sale is 44.9% owned on the bunt. Go Jays, lol.

he is 60% owned in the DK four-seamer. I never really play early slates (mostly bc im a cash game players and I like to focus on one slate per day), but I decided to throw in a contrarian GPP for fun. no sale and bautista at less than 6% with mostly chalk for the rest. hopefully I can catch some lightning in a bottle :)

• bigsmoot2

@draped said...

he is 60% owned in the DK four-seamer. I never really play early slates (mostly bc im a cash game players and I like to focus on one slate per day), but I decided to throw in a contrarian GPP for fun. no sale and bautista at less than 6% with mostly chalk for the rest. hopefully I can catch some lightning in a bottle :)

Good luck, I went with Norris, hopefully the Rays keep whiffing, and loaded up on some good bats, but we shall see, fingers crossed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).