2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 152 ) at Houston ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 172 ) at NY Mets ( -187 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -122 ) at Cincinnati ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -178 ) at Atlanta ( 164 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -108 ) at Texas ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -159 ) at Oakland ( 146 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firepimp

@whoisjohngalt said...

Firemedic, are you saying that firepimps statement is incorrect and points would be awarded for the Bal/Cin game if it was suspended in a tie in the 10th?

I would email FD and DK to ask but i have learned the people here are about 1000 times more reliable.

I might be wrong then. I thought it was if a game gets canceled zero points are awarded.

• mstutts2799

You know it’s been a rough night when Jett Bandy is your highest scoring player

• Dirt_Lavert

Will Myers trying to break the late slate. Nearly just played him over Goldy. Goldy has been abysmal on the road.

• Dirt_Lavert

Mariners offense almost as bad as KC holy smokes. Big injury losing Segura that guy is a beast.

• crazydaisy2013

April is always a rough month for me. I had a top 5 finish in a 3-max but generally speaking it’s hard for me to get pitching right.

• firepimp

Gyorkooooo I called it. Guys having himself a 40 point night

• txdave41

This may be one of the lowest GPP cash lines I’ve seen all season.

• firepimp

Hedges dongggggg

• zline34

wow i would have faded Paxton if I knew he was going to be 50% owned. Just lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@zline34 said...

wow i would have faded Paxton if I knew he was going to be 50% owned. Just lol

He’s also not 100% on right now. 65 pitches thru 3 innings. Ouch. Hoping he puts up more than Corbin then I will be fine on the late slate. Sucks he doesn’t have the lead because the Mariners this year go thru periods of forgetting how to hit it seems lol

• Cdmjlt369

Every pick I made today sucked… Every one… Lol

• Dirt_Lavert

MLB seems to be so hit and miss usually. Or everyone in your lu can have a HR and you can take McCann and Springer and have them go 1-8 vs a career reliever and ruin an entire lu lol. Still salty about that. Could be my best lu all year for all I know.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow no wonder why Renfroe hasn’t scored. Pinch hit for and didn’t get his last AB. Dang. My best lu has him. And Mr strikeout himself Margot. And I have no Dyson RIP

• Dirt_Lavert

CZYX dominating the QA. Youdacao has scrapped his lus with no Myers and basically all Corbin/Paxton and Goldy.

Something seriously up with Goldy. His road numbers this year are shit. Was he ever noticeably bad on the road? Last year the guy was hitting dongs and stealing left and right.

• murphstahoe

Gordon/Moustakas/Perez 2/15

I’m done with Perez so homers start tomorrow

• zline34

just pull this donk already

• Dirt_Lavert

Paxton

• firepimp

Damn changed my lineup for the 55 dollar tourney. Kept it in some of my head to heads. It now has 180 points damn it. Not complaining though my tourney lineup has 150 so far.

I’ve already won all my cash games so whatever I get from the 55 is all profit.

• murphstahoe

@txdave41 said...

This may be one of the lowest GPP cash lines I’ve seen all season.

truth. It’s not like there weren’t any scores – thames and shaw, but a lot of the chalk hit the skids Harper/Freeman/Paxton

• Dirt_Lavert

Does Kyle Seager ever do anything? lol. Just what the hell man.3-26 for the season on the road. 1-30 at home I guess but damn. That’s a massive road home split!

• firepimp

Really hating myself right now for not having that 180 lineup in the 55 GPP, why did i switch it ten minutes until start. I’d be winning a 1000 and possibly more since I have 3 players still playing. The top score winning 50k is at 193.

• Dirt_Lavert

Might as well let Haniger try to steal a bag. 2 strikes. Worst cased you have Cano lead off next inning and have you 2 best hitters as a 1 2 punch. Now Cruz leads off. sighh. Mariners suck

• crazydaisy2013

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Might as well let Haniger try to steal a bag. 2 strikes. Worst cased you have Cano lead off next inning and have you 2 best hitters as a 1 2 punch. Now Cruz leads off. sighh. Mariners suck

Was he on 1st base?

• Dirt_Lavert

@crazydaisy2013 said...

Was he on 1st base?

Yessir. A’s routing them now. Plouffe HR lol

• SkateFiend

I wonder why Yahoo doesn’t have multi entry 2 dollar double ups anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).