2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 152 ) at Houston ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 172 ) at NY Mets ( -187 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -122 ) at Cincinnati ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -178 ) at Atlanta ( 164 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -108 ) at Texas ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -159 ) at Oakland ( 146 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• danbutakov26

AHHHHH

winning the night slate again, up 120 bucks from 12 bucks.

trust the systems and strategies you make guys. trust em, they may fail for 10 games straight then you win big. and when you win big two nights in a row, ohhh your cocky from there on out.

OAK stack with ARI/SD pitchers, boo ya

• Dirt_Lavert

@danbutakov26 said...

AHHHHH

winning the night slate again, up 120 bucks from 12 bucks.

trust the systems and strategies you make guys. trust em, they may fail for 10 games straight then you win big. and when you win big two nights in a row, ohhh your cocky from there on out.

OAK stack with ARI/SD pitchers, boo ya

good stuff dude! Whacky night slate. Lowrie and Rosales outscoring Cano which looks like it will hold. So weird. Hoping this inning goes 1 2 3 and I basically break even from my QA venture lol.

Even sharps were all over Paxton not surprisingly. He was 88% owned in the QA so a huge move to take the pitchers in the other games.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

damnit dyson gets another ab now.

not good

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

and that sac fly costs me $1000

this season has been absurd

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn you Haniger. One last one fell off the line with that last inning nonsense. Haniger hit would’ve given Cano and then maybe even Cruz ABs. Massive bust stack from the Mariners besides Motter. I didn’t have any Dyson either.

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

and that sac fly costs me $1000

this season has been absurd

OMG dude. That is some absolutely horseshit. Whoever that closer is can eff himself. What a pointless run. I’m sorry. MLB dfs is an angry beast.

• eatmyturf23

I made $105 from 22. Good day today! Now to go find out what my 180.60 on FD would have made in larger gpps haha.

(Sorry about your $1k dip at the end, walkoff9)

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

I made $105 from 22. Good day today! Now to go find out what my 180.60 on FD would have made in larger gpps haha.

(Sorry about your $1k dip at the end, walkoff9)

Good stuff man! I just checked how I’d have faired in the late moonshot with my 6 lus. Would’ve lost 2 bucks. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger there !

• Dirt_Lavert

game theory is a bitch. Plouffe 3 run dong and Seager goes for 0, Lamb goes for 3. And Healy was 3rd eligible on DK so he got 17 which I can justify as a pick. But Plouffe? Fo reals ? hahaha. Guess that was his third dong of the season. I’m always uncomfortable locking in Seager, especially on the road. Goldy too now. Guy just does nothing on the road!

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Good stuff man! I just checked how I’d have faired in the late moonshot with my 6 lus. Would’ve lost 2 bucks. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger there !

Thanks Dirt! I would have won another $20 on a $3 Squeeze entry, not exciting.

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

Thanks Dirt! I would have won another $20 on a $3 Squeeze entry, not exciting.

Nice that’ll make you feel better. I’m still salty about the harper double dong yesterday. Cost me 110$ and my first GPP win. Sucked. Finished 9 points from the lead.

• Lathum

I’ve decided I’m going to ruin Eric Thames career by playing him every day.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Lathum said...

I’ve decided I’m going to ruin Eric Thames career by playing him every day.

• firepimp

The lineup I changed at the last minute for the $55 GPP scored 188.3. Would have won me 1000 bucks instead of 125. I’ll take it either way. But damnit man.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Swapped out everyone from the Bal/Cin game 3 mins before lock and still didn’t cash…$150 down the drain first goose egg this year

• iron_tactics

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Don’t you fucking do it, you leave me alone

• deactivated51600

@danbutakov26 said...

trust the systems and strategies you make guys. trust em, they may fail for 10 games straight then you win big.

+1000 Great advice.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).