2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 152 ) at Houston ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 172 ) at NY Mets ( -187 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -122 ) at Cincinnati ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -178 ) at Atlanta ( 164 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -108 ) at Texas ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -159 ) at Oakland ( 146 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated51600

@draped said...

although I can see their argument for leaving it to automation.

I def can’t considering what they make on traffic, affiliate payments and subscriptions. The only argument for leaving most things up to automation is laziness or wanting to save a buck. Can almost 100% guarantee someone knowledgeable about MLB could go in there and skim the projected LU’s and within 3-5 minutes have any minor discrepancies fixed and create a much more accurate projections page. This would also set them apart from all other sources that automate projected LUs.

• CJtheGrump

Go ahead and check out Ervin Santana BABIP allowed for 2017.

Ummm….. yeah. Indians stack please. No way that’s sustainable for very long. (Understanding that regression isn’t always instant)

• bigsmoot2

So was the Souza double legit or did the Tigers lose another one in the dome lights? At least the Norris run was unearned.

• firepimp

Faded Sale in my head to heads started McCullers. Sale freaking dominating the Jays. Just so damn expensive to play him today but all the cheap bats hitting so far anyways.

MISTAKES WERE MADE

• bigsmoot2

Souza with a bloop triple, unreal. Well put a fork in my afternoon.

• murphstahoe

Well, after stacking the Reds and DBacks yesterday I was due this little run from the Rays.

• firepimp

Hahahaha Souza gets a triple off a misplayed ball lmao. Detroit loses their eyeballs at the trop. Should have been an out gets a triple.

• murphstahoe

Come on Castro, bases juiced, don’t waste it

• NYGfan1983

thank god Last min stack of TB… might pay off.

• vandymark

@firepimp said...

Faded Sale in my head to heads started McCullers. Sale freaking dominating the Jays. Just so damn expensive to play him today but all the cheap bats hitting so far anyways.

MISTAKES WERE MADE

Sale against a lineup without Tulo and Donaldson and a struggling Bautista…. How do you NOT start Sale??

• NYGfan1983

think i have sale in 5-7 LUs in the early slate/

• murphstahoe

LOL Bauer Balks a run in with the bases loaded and THEN walks Castro, costing me an RBI and saving Bauer owners and earned run

• allowishes

Anyone worried about Noah’s fake nails tonight?

• bigsmoot2

Beltran homer are you kidding me, 531 OPS coming into the game as a lefty batter and cold as ice, boom homer. Had him in my lineup instead of chisenhall, and swtiched him out. Pretty much sums up my last few days/nights of DFS baseball.

• NYGfan1983

@bigsmoot2 said...

Beltran homer are you kidding me, 531 OPS coming into the game as a lefty batter and cold as ice, boom homer. Had him in my lineup instead of chisenhall, and swtiched him out. Pretty much sums up my last few days/nights of DFS baseball.

only in one of mine…

• murphstahoe

jeez where is the run, any run, for Sale. a CGSO would be a nice topper

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Faded Sale on the early only…worked last night fading the chalk.

• Lathum

Sale done after 8. I think its a bad move and they should let him finish what he started

• firepimp

@vandymark said...

Sale against a lineup without Tulo and Donaldson and a struggling Bautista…. How do you NOT start Sale??

Didn’t realize tulo was put, I’m sick as a dog and stoned off of 90 different meds today. Slapped together what looked like a fantastic lineup.

I’m a dreamer lol

• Lathum

and that is why you let him finish it.

• MrUNC50

Are you kidding me Kimbrel..

• murphstahoe

@firepimp said...

Didn’t realize tulo was put, I’m sick as a dog and stoned off of 90 different meds today. Slapped together what looked like a fantastic lineup.

I’m a dreamer lol

Hey man, you were rolling on his fabulous pinch hitting

• murphstahoe

@MrUNC50 said...

Are you kidding me Kimbrel..

Should have left Sale in. Now there goes the win, 14 for all the Morales owners, and who knows how many points in the extras for the Tor/Bos players.

Argh

• CJtheGrump

Well there ya go.

Sale still outscores every pitcher on the slate, but still. That stings a little.

• deactivated192923

Agreed. Remy is quiet after reasoning that 102 pitches was enough…of course the first pitch was a strike called a ball..no mention, forcing Kimbrel to bring one in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).