2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 152 ) at Houston ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 172 ) at NY Mets ( -187 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -122 ) at Cincinnati ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -178 ) at Atlanta ( 164 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -108 ) at Texas ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -159 ) at Oakland ( 146 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fanturds

The Os might need to move schoop up. He’s locked in as a hitter, despite looking very lost in the first week or so.

at like 4-6 percent owned in GPPs yessir

• jtkucheck

@fanturds said...

The Os might need to move schoop up. He’s locked in as a hitter, despite looking very lost in the first week or so.

at like 4-6 percent owned in GPPs yessir

And when the game doesn’t make it 5 innings, he will have zero points.

• firepimp

Very surprised Schoop owned 14% in the big money tournament tonight

• bucherpsu08

@jtkucheck said...

Doubtful. They don’t want to postpone an interleague game if they don’t have to.

• fanturds

@jtkucheck said...

Yeah, there’s a risk of that happening. I don’t think it’s supposed to rain all night, but I’m expecting like a 75-90 min rain delay due mostly to lightning.

this is the only time Baltimore travels to Cincy and it’s getaway day so I rolled the dice.

• mabrla

Oh my god the Mets defense is so bad.

• Bellyball

Thor just got blown up!

• mabrla

Oh my god and they scored it an infield single and counted the run.

• murphstahoe

So much for those 3 K’s

• murphstahoe

@mabrla said...

Oh my god and they scored it an infield single and counted the run.

If the guy crossed the plate why wouldn’t they count the run :)

• mabrla

And the third run is earned as well? He got there because of the error at first by Bruce. Smh.

• mabrla

@murphstahoe said...

If the guy crossed the plate why wouldn’t they count the run :)

You must not be watching lol. Runner held at third by Bruce on a routine ground ball..he throws it into the dugout. Then Galvis advanced to second on the error. Then the hit knocks in Galvis.

• mabrla

And the initial double was a foul ball. Total run bad there.

• SkateFiend

Now if Clayton Richard can shut out the D’backs my night would be completely over.

• Bellyball

They changed it. They scored it correctly..It was an infield hit and then the runner scored from 3rd on the throwing error.

They could potentially change the other ER as well since it was an infield hit and the runner should have been on 1st but advanced to 2nd on throwing error.

That was followed by a ground rule double which would have moved the runner from 1st to 3rd instead of 2nd to home.

It doesn’t look like they are changing that though which means in the official scorer’s estimation the runner would have scored from 3rd anyway on the dribbler to the catcher the next batter hit.

• murphstahoe

@mabrla said...

You must not be watching lol. Runner held at third by Bruce on a routine ground ball..he throws it into the dugout. Then Galvis advanced to second on the error. Then the hit knocks in Galvis.

One point for the Philadelphia team in my book!

• murphstahoe

Having faded both pitchers in ny/phi I could not write a better script

• mabrla

@Bellyball said...

They changed it. They scored it correctly..It was an infield hit and then the runner scored from 3rd on the throwing error.

They could potentially change the other ER as well since it was an infield hit and the runner should have been on 1st but advanced to 2nd on throwing error.

That was followed by a ground rule double which would have moved the runner from 1st to 3rd instead of 2nd to home.

It doesn’t look like they are changing that though which means in the official scorer’s estimation the runner would have scored from 3rd anyway on the dribbler to the catcher the next batter hit.

I’ll take it. Thanks.

• Cdmjlt369

I went with Paxton mixed with either Nola or Dickey in the majority of my lineups. It won’t matter though because can’t pick my hitters right no matter what.

• FanBallAddict

Have Souza Jr in my 50/50 DK lineup today. Love it when I have such a performance from a hitter!

• mabrla

This mets defense is my worst nightmare right now.

• txdave41

Votto homered and only 2% owned in my GPP LOL

• Bellyball

@mabrla said...

I’ll take it. Thanks.

It doesn’t much matter as Thor has absolutely nothing tonight and is getting hit hard everywhere in the Phils lineup.

• Lathum

This is the last time a big leaguer gets fake nails on game day!

• Tnjkoch221

@Lathum said...

This is the last time a big leaguer gets fake nails on game day!

Yup, don’t start pitchers after getting manicures. Ha!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).