8:10 PM EST : Miami ( 145 ) at Milwaukee ( -157 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 179 ) at St. Louis ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 102 ) at Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 118 ) at Arizona ( -128 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Boston ( -125 ) at Oakland ( 115 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : SF Giants ( 129 ) at LA Angels ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jeddy3

Thinking Kershaw/Thor with a marlins stack and Nelson Cruz vs a lefty for me.

• Ndepompei

is not taking any of the 4 studs and stacking bats the game theory play tonight?

• RandysCrow

Not because they are my team…..but I think a White Sox stack against Verlander is a sneaky play today. I think the Sox bats are familiar with his style from his days with the Tigers and they run him today.

• RandysCrow

@Ndepompei said...

is not taking any of the 4 studs and stacking bats the game theory play tonight?

I actually went down to Junis in my initial placeholder build.

• thedkexperience

4/20 game at Colorado? So much for thin air.

• bucherpsu08

Def like Archer and Bauer as pivots off of the big 4. Gotta keep picking on my K happy O’s.

• Ndepompei

@bucherpsu08 said...

Def like Archer and Bauer as pivots off of the big 4. Gotta keep picking on my K happy O’s.

Was just about to say really liking Bauer tons of K’s in that orioles lineup and he’ll throw his 100 pitches tonight

• bucherpsu08

Pirates stack should be super low owned. Lively’s WHIP is 1.63 through 3 starts.

• Ndepompei

Dietrich/Bour, Yanks, Astros

• Ronboogie6

I might take a shot at Lynn against the Rays. Their lefties don’t scare me. Allows me to get the Astro big bats in.

• Ndepompei

It’ll be interesting to see where Tyler O’Neill will be in the lineup he has huge power numbers in the minors at 2.9k

• biga0787

If he plays tonight I’ll have a big piece of him. I hope him,bader,ozuna are outfielders tonight. I’d take Pham though. I’m just hoping for a bader O’Neil whoever. They will both go super low owned and have big upside at the price

• Ndepompei

@biga0787 said...

If he plays tonight I’ll have a big piece of him. I hope him,bader,ozuna are outfielders tonight. I’d take Pham though. I’m just hoping for a bader O’Neil whoever. They will both go super low owned and have big upside at the price

Same my initial build swapping him in for judge lets me move up from lance lynn to archer hope he’s in the lineup and hits one out

• Njsum1

@Ndepompei said...

It’s a 15 game slate, almost any lineup you make will be contrarian.

• monarch

@bucherpsu08 said...

Pirates stack should be super low owned. Lively’s WHIP is 1.63 through 3 starts.

That’s where I’m going as well. Going to need to find 3k players after two high end SP. Think some Padres are interesting.

• biardo6

@thedkexperience said...

4/20 game at Colorado? So much for thin air.

I’m liking what you did there… :)

• Semaj89

DK still has Hammel instead of Junis as a starter for the 7:10 game. Hope they change that I like Junis today.

• Ndepompei

@Semaj89 said...

DK still has Hammel instead of Junis as a starter for the 7:10 game. Hope they change that I like Junis today.

You should hope they don’t change that…not that he’ll be high owned if they change it but if they leave it as is you might be the only guy to play him

• Semaj89

@Ndepompei said...

You should hope they don’t change that…not that he’ll be high owned if they change it but if they leave it as is you might be the only guy to play him

Interesting point.

How do yall feel about Bauer over the top 4 guys in cash?

• marty68

For the DK single early game today, is Fulmer or Hammel preferred? Or neither? Thanks.

• keephustlincuz

Anyone thinking about playing koch tonight?

• dyavid

taking dollars out of the equation, how would you guys rank the top 4 sps tonight?

• Semaj89

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone thinking about playing koch tonight?

I was actually looking at SD bats for value. Havent checked splits or pricing yet though

• lloydjv1

@marty68 said...

For the DK single early game today, is Fulmer or Hammel preferred? Or neither? Thanks.

Going all sticks in that one myself. Not impressed with either pitcher.

• Brandon6385

Kershaw/Scherzer Kershaw/Verlander Scherzer/Verlander for cash!??\

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).