6:10 PM EST : Washington ( -235 ) at Miami ( 200 ) – T:7
    7:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -140 ) at Baltimore ( 130 ) – T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 120 ) at Cleveland ( -136 ) – T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Dodges ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) – T:
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -235 ) at Texas ( 205 ) – T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -132 ) at Colorado ( 116 ) – T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -118 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) – T: 7.5
    9:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 108 ) at LA Angels ( -122 ) – T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Aaron Judge left oblique injury.

MRI after the game.

• homers1226

is philly going to post there lu tonight ??

• jayzee666

By reaper standards I crushed it in early slate. I am not going to cash of course but for me it is equivalent to you guys taking down a GPP! No LP sweats!

• mr_papageorgio

I’m running so bad lately. Just over the cash line with Kluber and he immediately gives up back to back homes. Ugh.

• jasonresno

Brewers RHB/Astros/Senzatela tonight

• PhoFever

Max Scherzer is such a flippin chump. Never gives up less than 3 vs the mighty Marlins. Meanwhile Jose Quintana and Yu Darvish shut them down.

• mr_papageorgio

Late slate off to a strong start. Cole sucks and I played Dahl over Charlie.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Cool start Cole.
    Love that whenever I prioritize pitching it winds up a dumpster fire. Obviously just a couple batters, but I’ve seen this play out so many times, I feel like I know how it’s going to end…

• mr_papageorgio

Chase Anderson has 20 DK points and Cole has -8…

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

Chase Anderson has 20 DK points and Cole has -8…

Well I have Lauer. Only one Red hitting over .250. The REAPER affect negates that advantage though.

• Spartaca

Just have to have Yelich every game.

• txdave41

@Spartaca said...

That strategy never works with Trout.

• jayzee666

Ever since either used McMahon and hit 2 homers, the REAPER has punished him with severity!

• yoeyegotdis

So draftkings is giving Taillon credit for a complete game after the game was called after five innings. This cost me $500 getting bumped from 2nd to 4th in the early minimax. Is this gonna get fixed or am I just s-o-l?

• cjs5555

@yoeyegotdis said...

So draftkings is giving Taillon credit for a complete game after the game was called after five innings. This cost me $500 getting bumped from 2nd to 4th in the early minimax. Is this gonna get fixed or am I just s-o-l?

it counts as a CG. i think it’s stupid but that’s the rule

• mbunner23

Everything that was suppose to happen today, played out ass backwards.

Rangers >> Astros
    Brewers >> Dodgers

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Everything that was suppose to happen today, played out ass backwards.

Rangers >> Astros
    Brewers >> Dodgers

I like to play a little more contrarian in mlb then nba. I’ll still play some chalk too, yet I’ll get a little riskier in mlb due to variance.

Played a 1 thru 5 Baltimore stack (every player less than 5%) on the early slate, paired with a 7-8-9 Minnesota stack. Greinke and Holland pitchers. Was a nice lineup. My other lineup was a bit chalkier. Cards stack, with some Yankees.

• jayzee666

@Njsum1 said...

I like to play a little more contrarian in mlb then nba. I’ll still play some chalk too, yet I’ll get a little riskier in mlb due to variance.

Played a 1 thru 5 Baltimore stack (every player less than 5%) on the early slate, paired with a 7-8-9 Minnesota stack. Greinke and Holland pitchers. Was a nice lineup. My other lineup was a bit chalkier. Cards stack, with some Yankees.

Yeah, I try that too. Works the same as anything else I try. Failure.

• tmarohl

@Spartaca said...

At least at Miller Park.

• cjs5555

epic bullpen meltdown by indians

• mr_papageorgio

What a dumpster fire tonight was. At least I held on to cash the early slate and break even today.

Bold call for tomorrow: Jorge Lopez for all the $$$.

• tmarohl

Seriously, does anyone ever recall a run from about the all star break last year through now, like Yelich has been on?

• txdave41

Had Yielch, had Rangers stack, looking like I might actually cash a measly 20 bucks. But nooooo, the highly owned Blackmon just had to freaking go off. So pissed right now. Same jerk who couldnt even give me a point a few nights ago.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).