7:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 116 ) at Washington ( -125 ) — T: 9.0
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 105 ) at Boston ( -113 ) — T: 8.5
    7:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -129 ) at Chi Cubs ( 119 ) — T:
    8:10 PM EST Tampa Bay ( ) at Kansas City ( ) — T:
    8:40 PM EST : Houston ( ) at Colorado ( ) — T:
    9:38 PM EST : Texas ( 182 ) at LA Angels ( -200 ) — T: 8.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Oakland ( ) — T:
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 103 ) at San Diego ( -111 ) — T: 7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Keller is just a complete train wreck this season so far. Should have just kept stacking against him.

• eatmyturf23

@Pandamonious said...

Keller is just a complete train wreck this season so far. Should have just kept stacking against him.

Not all his fault. It unraveled with some truly sh1t defense:

• soft grounder to Merrifield at 2B
    • who tosses to SS N.Lopez covering
    • it’s too late, runner safe at 2B and also batter safe at 1B

Lopez pussyfooted over to 2B, watching grass grow instead. My little leaguers knew better, to pay attention and not pick noses.

Then Merrified didn’t watch his lazy-@ss shortstop and should have elected the out at 1B.

From there Keller was totally discombobulated.

And they replace Keller with Newberry who promptly walks two more runners and yields 2ER more to Keller’s stat line. FFS. I hate KC with a passion now.

• eatmyturf23

The Rays have 5 runs against KC with only 3 hits. There’s one error charged to KC but it was later. That whole 2nd inning should have been an error on that stupid non-dbl-play by Merrifield-Lopez.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@eatmyturf23 said...

The Rays have 5 runs against KC with only 3 hits. There’s one error charged to KC but it was later. That whole 2nd inning should have been an error on that stupid non-dbl-play by Merrifield-Lopez.

Yeah, maybe not fair to judge him specifically as I wasn’t watching. Obviously when you’re primarily a ground ball pitcher, your defense needs to field the ball properly.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Tomorrow PM contests on DK begin one full hour early and the “bat flip” has $50k to first and $1k to 5th…. possibly the worst payout structure ever

• NextSignal

Got Posey and Dickerson with Houston if Coors ever wants to wake up. What is this return of Jon Gray nonsense

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Del

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Got a chance if I can get a good outing from Burnes

• Southie777

Holy Christ, I hate Coors slates. I honestly wish they just took it off the board for every slate. I get that I was dumb to go heavy on it tonight, especially as I was almost going to completely fade it with the gross weather. And I honestly don’t really like either of these lineups. Obviously, the Astros got infinitely better with getting some of their guys back. But I think this Rockies lineup is pretty putrid outside of McMahon/Story. But I just also didn’t believe in either SP and talked myself back into it. I just hate how you pretty much HAVE to play a few Coors stacks, just in case. I got a lot right and had a couple of lineups doing very well, heading into that game. The next time I get Coors right will probably be the first. Whatever, just venting, obviously nobody to blame but myself. Thankfully, I have an unnatural obsession with Kiermaier/Adames, so a few of those have me right around even. Just could be such a bigger night, if the Coors bats could come to life even a little!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Paddack getting smacked around…. at least I got one thing right this slate

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Southie777 said...

Holy Christ, I hate Coors slates. I honestly wish they just took it off the board for every slate. I get that I was dumb to go heavy on it tonight, especially as I was almost going to completely fade it with the gross weather. And I honestly don’t really like either of these lineups. Obviously, the Astros got infinitely better with getting some of their guys back. But I think this Rockies lineup is pretty putrid outside of McMahon/Story. But I just also didn’t believe in either SP and talked myself back into it. I just hate how you pretty much HAVE to play a few Coors stacks, just in case. I got a lot right and had a couple of lineups doing very well, heading into that game. The next time I get Coors right will probably be the first. Whatever, just venting, obviously nobody to blame but myself. Thankfully, I have an unnatural obsession with Kiermaier/Adames, so a few of those have me right around even. Just could be such a bigger night, if the Coors bats could come to life even a little!

Over the course of the season it pays off
    Paid off handsomely for me

• Southie777

@Unico10 said...

Over the course of the season it pays off
    Paid off handsomely for me

Absolutely. Just so frustrating on a day-to-day basis!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Southie777 said...

Absolutely. Just so frustrating on a day-to-day basis!

Of course. The thing is that is impossible to cover all the bases, even if maxing out…. so one has to take stances, either at pitcher or with 1-2 main stacks
    When you get them right you profit and, if things go just perfect, profit a lot…. when you get most wrong (main guys for me tonight were Castillo, Tucker and Brantley) you cash next to nothing, but that is fine. The payout structure is such that if you cash half lineups every night without getting one in top 0.5% you lose $ forever
    So to get the top 10 (or top 5 really) placements in the big gpp you need to take stances so you can have several variations and then eventually the secondary stack or the right one off will get you over the top…. and the nights that don’t will be the majority and just brush them off.
    Hard
    Tilts me more in NBA because although I went close I never hit a big one
    This year a 4th and a 8th I believe but with current payouts is really not as good as it seems

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Oh boy, 1 and T2 pending something ridiculous. 130K+ My stance was 0 Castillo. Special thanks to wainwright galvis and mancini

• Southie777

@Sleazygreazy said...

Oh boy, 1 and T2 pending something ridiculous. 130K+ My stance was 0 Castillo. Special thanks to wainwright galvis and mancini

Holy shit, congrats (and here’s to avoiding something ridiculous)!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Well done
    Which contest are you in?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Well done
    Which contest are you in?

Thanks dude Mega 7th inning. Haven’t played nba since I hit one there a few weeks back. Been focusing on baseball. Not sure how you juggle both, I’d have to quit my job and even then, probably would be too much

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Thanks dude Mega 7th inning. Haven’t played nba since I hit one there a few weeks back. Been focusing on baseball. Not sure how you juggle both, I’d have to quit my job and even then, probably would be too much

Honestly… nba has been a drag on mlb

Is getting more ridiculous by the day, have been playing smaller, but maybe I shouldn’t at all
    Just tying to keep my mind occupied as much as I can I guess
    Had a tix to the $1500 last week and blew it… not blaming nba but maybe if I had not played nba that day I would have made better decisions

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Strikeout for me last night! Got suckered into FD’s HR bet. I took Arenado b/c Corbin has been getting lit up and he’s done well against him then Corbin remembered how to pitch for a day. Ok so Arenado doesn’t hit a dong but with the promo each HR in the game is a $5 credit coming back. Well there was only 1! I guess $5 is better than nothing but damn. And as has already been spoken Coors was no good to me.

Started hot in MLB and now I’m coming crashing down. It appears as if “early season” is over. Congrats winners!

• BigRay

Burnes/Gray won me the monies last night. Most of my Bats didn’t go off, so the pitching paid off last night

• osuryanf

Sleazy you’re such a damn beast bro… Congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).