2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -102 ) at Chi Sox ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    3:45 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at SF Giants ( -164 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 128 ) at NY Yankees ( -139 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -103 ) at Baltimore ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -195 ) at Cincinnati ( 179 ) —- T: 7
    7:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 148 ) at Kansas City ( -161 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -153 ) at Texas ( 141 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -141 ) at San Diego ( 130 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fanturds

just for fun i tried making a lineup with Price and Kershaw.

i suppose physically its possible to, but I don’t have the stones to throw out there 4-5 4A players.

• Brandon684

Grrrr…I should’ve had more exposure to Pomeranz last night. That was an amazing performance on the mound.

• moedigs

@Brandon684 said...

Grrrr…I should’ve had more exposure to Pomeranz last night. That was an amazing performance on the mound.

agreed.. i pivoted off to Porcello.. which worked out ok.. but my pomeranz lineup would have crushed.. oh well.. on to the next one…. all the Arrieta and Cole for me today…

• jeffreybuckets

So I know its against Max Scherzer…..

But Stanton only 3.9k on DK? For a GPP he provides multi homer potential

• T0rnattheseamz13

I am very new to MLB fantasy.. I do some research, compare pitcher v batter stats and projections and make a few lineups but I just keep striking out (no pun intended) anyone have any tips? I don’t expect to be making millions but at least a few bucks here and there.

• lonestar2016

Stack LAA and CWS and win money

• monarch

@lonestar2016 said...

My initial LU had this and still does but I built some other stacks just in case this game is affected by rain.

• FFguru71

@lonestar2016 said...

NM

• JaysFan9293

@fanturds said...

just for fun i tried making a lineup with Price and Kershaw.

i suppose physically its possible to, but I don’t have the stones to throw out there 4-5 4A players.

I’m trying to do the same. My luck they both shit the bed. This is my first crack at mlb,so far my pitcher picking has killed me.

• FFguru71

Kershaw is an absolute must today as is Harper. I love challenges.

• Brian_msbc

What was a winning score in GPP’s last night? Scored 204 in a $25 double up and am kicking myself for not using it in a tourney.

• scudboner

@Brian_msbc said...

What was a winning score in GPP’s last night? Scored 204 in a $25 double up and am kicking myself for not using it in a tourney.

201 on a $5 single entry on FD.

• Brian_msbc

Meant Draft Kings

• fanturds

@Brandon684 said...

It’s taken awhile, but he’s finally delivering on his top 5 draft pedigree…..from the 2010 draft.

• fanturds

@FFguru71 said...

I see Price as an acceptable substitute to Kershaw… Both have ridiculous upside facing bottom 5 offenses….TB is actually hitting for a lower avg than ATL and they strikeout more….

• firepimp

I went down hard yesterday losing 170.00. I played 3 different lineups and one of those included 10 50/50s on fanduel with my pitcher as Pomeranz and stacked some bats with it. The lineup my highest of the day only scored 110 pts and Pomeranz scored 62 points and C. Dickerson 24 pts. I just want to cry today lol. Hugeeeee kick in the dingding after that sloppy mess from yesterday. Time to slowly build my bank roll again.

• TheRealJosh5

@FFguru71 said...

I’d think Harper more so then Kershaw, Unless Kershaw is getting you 70+ the other big price SP’s will work fine IMO.

• FFguru71

@fanturds said...

I see Price as an acceptable substitute to Kershaw… Both have ridiculous upside facing bottom 5 offenses….TB is actually hitting for a lower avg than ATL and they strikeout more….

The D Rays hit lefties well…4th best ISO vs. LHP last year,…5th best Woba

• TBforPrez

Ive been burned by trying to be too cute with Pitchers lately so I’m going with one of the top three in all my lineups this morning. Can’t seem to fit in Bryce with any of them and still have a respectable lineup.

• ms1monsays

Catcher for the early slate?

I’m getting sick of the 2 pitcher format on DK going to give FD a try… Seems more difficult to get some of the better bats in today with Kershaw Scherzer & Price pitching

• jcmbball9

No Stanton or Dee Gordon for the Marlins today. Scherzer just got that much more intriguing

• lonestar2016

@ms1monsays said...

Catcher for the early slate?

I’m getting sick of the 2 pitcher format on DK going to give FD a try… Seems more difficult to get some of the better bats in today with Kershaw Scherzer & Price pitching

Just use the catcher from your stacks or punt the positon

• JackLotte

@jcmbball9 said...

No Stanton or Dee Gordon for the Marlins today. Scherzer just got that much more intriguing

lineup out? havent seen it yet

Nvm, just saw it

• jdmortimer

Are there any websites that show DK fantasy points actually scored? Thanks.

• TBforPrez

@jcmbball9 said...

Wow. Good for my hometown Nats; bad for my ability to make a decision on SP now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).