2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -102 ) at Chi Sox ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    3:45 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at SF Giants ( -164 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 128 ) at NY Yankees ( -139 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -103 ) at Baltimore ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -195 ) at Cincinnati ( 179 ) —- T: 7
    7:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 148 ) at Kansas City ( -161 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -153 ) at Texas ( 141 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -141 ) at San Diego ( 130 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• joshshafe

@cjs5555 said...

that was a tongue-in-cheek comment

Sure.

• WestCrook1

RASMUSSSSSS

• joshshafe

Between Rasmus, Hill, and (what looks to be) Cole, I’ll be at least cashing with two 0’s and a good ole’ 2 from Bautista.

• Fsudrew17

Easily cashing in my double up with 130 points without Arrieta and without Cubs bats… Was I just extremely lucky with the contest I was put in?

• Pepperz

@Fsudrew17 said...

Easily cashing in my double up with 130 points without Arrieta and without Cubs bats… Was I just extremely lucky with the contest I was put in?

Easy Cash with Arrieta, no cubs bats , at 162 with Cole and Jaso bringing me home…..

• TPSC

I’m winning my H2Hs with 140. Have no Cubs and no Arrieta. But I had Cole + Rich Hill, then Colby Rasmus.

I think a lot of people stayed off of the Cubs game for fear of weather. I’m facing no Cubs or Reds in any of my matchups.

• Pepperz

@TPSC said...

I’m winning my H2Hs with 140. Have no Cubs and no Arrieta. But I had Cole + Rich Hill, then Colby Rasmus.

I think a lot of people stayed off of the Cubs game for fear of weather. I’m facing no Cubs or Reds in any of my matchups.

Interesting, I wasn’t aware of a weather impact, glad for that. I did a KC stack, with Rasmus and Saunders

• WestCrook1

Looking at tomorrow’s slate and OMG. So many options.

• boomerwv

Stacked the Cubs bats with Arrieta + Rasmus and sprinkled in some O’s. Smashed 236 with a 0 from Reimold. If I’d played a different OF punt or Hill I’d have taken down the $10k Solo Shot, took 2nd instead. Not bad considering I started the day with under $20 in my account. First big pot.

• Gatorman44

Nice. Ehafner is a beast these past two nights. I need your help b

• flames0099

I finished 4th on DK in Thursday Night Special on DK! only 1.85 from first and my SS had ZERO point! Only my 7th day of serious baseball ggps and 3 of the 4 last nights had to sweat out the last games as I came close. Tonight finally hit for something nice $7000. (Started playing DFS in October 2015) MLB is so much more predictable then NBA!

Player FPTS
    P Jake Arrieta P 43.85 lock
    P Rich Hill P 31.3 lock
    C Bryan Holaday 8 lock
    1B Anthony Rizzo 20 lock
    2B Ben Zobrist 28 lock
    3B Kris Bryant 46 lock
    SS Addison Russell 0 lock
    OF Dexter Fowler 18 lock
    OF Colby Rasmus 32 lock
    OF Mark Trumbo 5 lock
    Total Fantasy Points: 232.15

• WestCrook1

@flames0099 said...

I finished 4th on DK in Thursday Night Special on DK! only 1.85 from first and my SS had ZERO point! Only my 7th day of serious baseball ggps and 3 of the 4 last nights had to sweat out the last games as I came close. Tonight finally hit for something nice $7000. (Started playing DFS in October 2015) MLB is so much more predictable then NBA!

Player FPTS
    P Rich Hill P 31.3 lock
    C Bryan Holaday 8 lock
    1B Anthony Rizzo 20 lock
    2B Ben Zobrist 28 lock
    3B Kris Bryant 46 lock
    OF Dexter Fowler 18 lock
    OF Colby Rasmus 32 lock
    OF Mark Trumbo 5 lock

Why didn’t you go with Ross at C?

• flames0099

Had 5 Cubs in my line-up. Decided to go with Holiday as he is solid so far when I have used him this year. I did have some Ross on some of my other teams. Russel hit 4 line drives right at fielders and easily could have had 4 hits!

• boomerwv

@fanturds said...

i just hope the dude winning the moonshot right now with the full cubs stack and Jake is a cubs fan. that would be pretty much the best day ever.

I was close, and yes I am a Cubs fan! I usually don’t like stacking them because I always feel like I’m being a homer. I saw Finnegan had a pretty high flyball rate and Great American is pretty hitter friendly. Checked the weather and it looked like it was going to dry out as the night went on. Stacked up a few guys with some pop against lefties and grabbed Jake. With the weather I I thought they’d all be low owned, Jake was pretty high though.

• flames0099

I thought Jake would be low owned two because of the weather. I’m really happy we have a good weather man here on rotogrinders. I was thinking of totally fading this game because early in the day it looked like a sure rain out.

• boomerwv

Yeah, I was listening to Jeff and Tommy driving home and they were talking about everyone probably being on Cole, so I just said screw it. If there’s a chance the game gets played I’m putting Jake in.

• Olhausen

@boomerwv said...

Stacked the Cubs bats with Arrieta + Rasmus and sprinkled in some O’s. Smashed 236 with a 0 from Reimold. If I’d played a different OF punt or Hill I’d have taken down the $10k Solo Shot, took 2nd instead. Not bad considering I started the day with under $20 in my account. First big pot.

Congrats. I finished with a 205 and three zeros in my lineup. First time I’ve ever broke 200 with any zeros let alone three.

• phillygamecox

@Olhausen said...

Congrats. I finished with a 205 and three zeros in my lineup. First time I’ve ever broke 200 with any zeros let alone three.

Yea, tonight was crazy. I’ve been primarily playing on DK, but the last two nights tried my luck over at Fanduel. Took down the sac fly only getting a 3 from Bautista—thank god for my cubs stack + Hill and Colby. I had a few other decent cashes with zeros in my lineup and a few others high with Correa doing very little. Crazy night when you pull 0’s and still cash nicely.

• Syko

Picking pitchers has been brutal all week and the trend looks to continue tomorrow.

• phillygamecox

@flames0099 said...

Player FPTS
    P Rich Hill P 31.3 lock
    C Bryan Holaday 8 lock
    1B Anthony Rizzo 20 lock
    2B Ben Zobrist 28 lock
    3B Kris Bryant 46 lock
    OF Dexter Fowler 18 lock
    OF Colby Rasmus 32 lock
    OF Mark Trumbo 5 lock

Congrats man!!!!! Enjoy it!!

If I can give one word of advice – now that you cashed highly, don’t go and start playing in $25+ tourneys since that never works out. I should know since I cashed highly a few times last year then stupidly got cocky and starting entering tourneys I shouldn’t have. :)

Keep grinding, and congrats again!!!

• phillygamecox

@Syko said...

Picking pitchers has been brutal all week and the trend looks to continue tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be an insane day with everyone playing plus a Coors game. The options are limitless…and I’m going out on a limb and saying a Braves stack is taking it tomorrow night:)

• boomerwv

I have mainly played NBA DFS, decided to give baseball a serious try this season. I don’t think I’m going to play much NBA again.

• phillygamecox

@boomerwv said...

I have mainly played NBA DFS, decided to give baseball a serious try this season. I don’t think I’m going to play much NBA again.

Agreed—I tried NBA for like 2 weeks and hated it…so happy MLB is back.

• Olhausen

@boomerwv said...

I can’t stand the NBA but that’s because I suck at it. I’d recommend trying the NHL if you like the MLB because they are actually quite similar.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).