8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -112 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -134 ) at Minnesota ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -157 ) at Chi Sox ( 145 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -121 ) at Colorado ( 112 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -132 ) at Arizona ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( -118 ) at San Diego ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firepimp

15 game slate and fanduel rolls out a bunch of crap tournaments. Sad pitiful single entry ones and nothing honestly attractive on the multi entry slate. Looking like a cash game only slate for me.

• BigRay

Yeah… i always wonder why they don’t do an early evening slate of just the 7pm games….i know they don’t want to divvy up the money to have bigger tourneys but if the tourneys suck…

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Yea last year they always ran nice $25 GPPs almost every other week not its getting sad. They would always fill why change things…

• firepimp

Noticed there was a $33 dollar multi entry tournament. Only 5000 entries. The big players have filled it up to 1200 entries so far with 20 to 100 entries.

A certain player has 105 entries in it. Possibly more. Why even bother sadly to say unless you’re going super contrarian against the top batters/games tonight.

• feekdogg

@Roma315 said...

Yea last year they always ran nice $25 GPPs almost every other week not its getting sad. They would always fill why change things…

They jacked up the prices on every big tournament they run. They’d have a big $25 Grand Slam tourney once or twice a month. This year, that same tourney is a $44 entry. Their big Monster tourney used to be $400, now it’s $444, the $100 Home Run, is now a $150 Home Run.

• mabrla

@feekdogg said...

They jacked up the prices on every big tournament they run. They’d have a big $25 Grand Slam tourney once or twice a month. This year, that same tourney is a $44 entry. Their big Monster tourney used to be $400, now it’s $444, the $100 Home Run, is now a $150 Home Run.

Yeah it sucks. I’ve just been living playing the single entry 48 man $12 and random smaller field things with one bullet in the big stuff. It’s a higher ROI and I can’t be bothered if the top prize in a GPP isn’t at least 50k…I’d rather just have a good chance to win $150 off $12.00.

Only thing that sucks it these things don’t show up in the rankings on here, I used to take pride being in the top couple hundred only firing a single bullet nightly as RG ratings cater to multi-entry guys…made me feel like the best single entry player in the world lol.

Money > RG rep though I guess.

• Lathum

The tournaments being run on FD are making me really nervous about their health. Last year they were running much bigger tournaments that filled without a problem. This year the smaller ones are barely filling before lock.

Has to make me wonder why they are running smaller games and limiting their liability. Do they not have the money to cover a potential overlay? If not that is really, really bad.

• Yacht67

Verlander Day

• Ricolasvegas

What stacks you guys looking at today ? Brewers vs Wainwright first one im looking at possibly.

• fanturds

Johnny Cueto is in play at his price IMO.

• Rachelynn51912

I hate FD tourney’s this year… The $1 3 max fills before 1p… why not make it larger?.. They should have a multi entry $1 tourney w/ 40k players, but they don’t.. The tournaments are a joke.

• feekdogg

@Ricolasvegas said...

What stacks you guys looking at today ? Brewers vs Wainwright first one im looking at possibly.

LAD

• fanturds

@Ricolasvegas said...

I do like some Brewers.

Its hard to ignore how hot the Yanks are right now. Glasenow doesn’t look like hes ready for the show.

Angels have a spot starter going, so some Blue Jays could be in play. Pillar is red hot, so there is some appeal there.

I also like the Dodgers against Walker, facing him for the 2nd time this week.

you also have to give some consideration to the Cubs going against Adleman.

its going to be a tough slate IMO.

• bucherpsu08

Lefty vs Baltimore. Autoplay.

• Yacht67

CC, Cueto, Verlander, Manaea

• feekdogg

@bucherpsu08 said...

Lefty vs Baltimore. Autoplay.

Autoplay the O’s or autoplay Pomeranz?

• mataug21

@feekdogg said...

Autoplay the O’s or autoplay Pomeranz?

Autoplay Pomeranz. O’s are horrible vs. Lefties

• bucherpsu08

They will probably put up a few runs but will strike out about 12 times.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Thames still under 4k, what is dk waiting for?

• mabrla

Anyone want to do a random $5 head to head on FD. I’ll be playing my tournament LU so you’ll prob beat me…

I need one person so my amount wagered today is an exact number…..Would do the single entry $5 but one of the prizes is $12.50 and I won’t enter anything where I could potentially have change in my account that would annoy me.

OCD Life…

• fanturds

I want to like Corey Kluber tonight against CWS…but I don’t know why I wouldn’t just take Lester instead.

• SweeneyPhoto

@walkoff9 said...

Come on now, he’s chalktastic! Lol

• SweeneyPhoto

@fanturds said...

I want to like Corey Kluber tonight against CWS…but I don’t know why I wouldn’t just take Lester instead.

Play Lester then send me some head to heads 😀

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

At least he’s not OF eligible now which will drive him down to about 50% owned or so in single entry lol

• jtkucheck

@Dirt_Lavert said...

At least he’s not OF eligible now which will drive him down to about 50% owned or so in single entry lol

It’s so hard to justify playing Rizzo (which I really want to do) when Thames is so much cheaper. That OF eligibility was a beautiful thing while it lasted.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).