8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -112 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -134 ) at Minnesota ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -157 ) at Chi Sox ( 145 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -121 ) at Colorado ( 112 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -132 ) at Arizona ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( -118 ) at San Diego ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay Hamels with the wind blowing in vs an anemic KC offense in Texas. Why does this feel like a trap? Has anybody watched him this year? He was so freaking good last year, numbers so far just showing he doesn’t have the same stuff I guess.

• jtkucheck

@Ricolasvegas said...

What stacks you guys looking at today ? Brewers vs Wainwright first one im looking at possibly.

So, Mat Latos is pitching.

Also, Mat Latos is pitching against Mike Trout. All the guys he walks in front of Mike Trout will probably score a lot.

• crazydaisy2013

Thames will be 30%+ owned on DK tonight. That leaves a few nice spots tonight at first to be low owned.

• WidumBoise

Ahhhhhh, back to Coors field tonight.

• crazydaisy2013

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Okay Hamels with the wind blowing in vs an anemic KC offense in Texas. Why does this feel like a trap? Has anybody watched him this year? He was so freaking good last year, numbers so far just showing he doesn’t have the same stuff I guess.

His K upside would be limited against most teams but the Royals are awful against lefties and are striking out a ton.

• crazydaisy2013

I think I’ll be starting most of my teams with Freeman.

• deactivated51600

@mabrla said...

Anyone want to do a random $5 head to head on FD. I’ll be playing my tournament LU so you’ll prob beat me…

I need one person so my amount wagered today is an exact number…..Would do the single entry $5 but one of the prizes is $12.50 and I won’t enter anything where I could potentially have change in my account that would annoy me.

OCD Life…

I can relate. Had 44 cents in my FD account other day. Hadn’t been using it. They emailed me to offer 10,000 FDP if i deposited so I did $10. Was so annoyed at myself in hindsight for not depositing $10.56.

You do realize that any GPP you enter can potentially leave change in your account if you tie or bubble right? Or, were you just trolling and I fell for it?? :-)

• bucherpsu08

@WidumBoise said...

Ahhhhhh, back to Coors field tonight.

Good night to fade Coors. 2 ground ball pitchers.

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Down here in Dallas for the weekend, I like Hamels tonight too, but am fading due to weather, severe weather in the forecast here for tonight.

Does the rebirth of wily Peralta continue tonight, I think it does vs anemic cards.

• crazydaisy2013

Nationals don’t strike out much. I might be fading deGrom in 3 max games

• jtkucheck

• crazydaisy2013

I guess that’s why the money line favors the Nationals tonight.

• yanksfan1

Harvey not in player pool on FD?

• Luctyl99

If billy Hamilton can get on base he may steal 4 bases

• feekdogg

@yanksfan1 said...

Harvey not in player pool on FD?

He is, but you have to dig for him. If you scroll way down on the list of pitchers, there’s a place that has a checkmark that says “Show only probable pitchers”. If you uncheck that, you’ll find him.

• crazydaisy2013

@Luctyl99 said...

If billy Hamilton can get on base he may steal 4 bases

He’d have to steal from second back to first to get that.

• Luctyl99

@crazydaisy2013 said...

He’d have to steal from second back to first to get that.

Haha I see what you did there

• Yacht67

What to do with Matt Harvey?

• hypegotti

locking in harvey, low ownership and owns harper

• crazydaisy2013

@hypegotti said...

locking in harvey, low ownership and owns harper

Is he on short rest?

• crazydaisy2013

Hellickson is due for some regression and it will come today.

• feekdogg

@crazydaisy2013 said...

Is he on short rest?

Nope. Pitched on Sunday.

• Dirt_Lavert

@crazydaisy2013 said...

His K upside would be limited against most teams but the Royals are awful against lefties and are striking out a ton.

I looked at their strikeouts per game which is at 8.6, but then I remembered that they have had at least a few extra inning games that could definitely be inflating that number. 14 last game is certainly inflating the stats for K average for the last 3 games. Does that make sense or am I overthinking that? lol. All in all, KC offense is anemic. This is a huge spot for Hamels to have a big game. Guy was a beast last year

https://www.teamrankings.com/mlb/stat/strikeouts-per-game

• vandymark

@mabrla said...

Anyone want to do a random $5 head to head on FD. I’ll be playing my tournament LU so you’ll prob beat me…

I need one person so my amount wagered today is an exact number…..Would do the single entry $5 but one of the prizes is $12.50 and I won’t enter anything where I could potentially have change in my account that would annoy me.

OCD Life…

I will :) FD= VandyMark

• mabrla

@whoisjohngalt said...

I can relate. Had 44 cents in my FD account other day. Hadn’t been using it. They emailed me to offer 10,000 FDP if i deposited so I did $10. Was so annoyed at myself in hindsight for not depositing $10.56.

You do realize that any GPP you enter can potentially leave change in your account if you tie or bubble right? Or, were you just trolling and I fell for it?? :-)

When that happens I just withdraw money to take it back to even lol..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).