8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -112 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -134 ) at Minnesota ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -157 ) at Chi Sox ( 145 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -121 ) at Colorado ( 112 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -132 ) at Arizona ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( -118 ) at San Diego ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@txdave41 said...

Just pathetic. It sucks to be a Rangers fan right now. Every single Rangers pitcher is garbage right now and our bats have gone cold.

Need Andrus higher in the order that guy is a stud. I’m no Choo fan, don’t think he’s good enough to be a top 3 in the lu bat.

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wow Hamels hits a guy first batter. Not my night i take it.

Hamels and April they like your family X-mas party where bad blood is there and someone is willing to fuck up whats supposed to be a great time. Look at him in June/July. Its when he clamps.

• Dirt_Lavert

Zimmerman going for a 20 pitch inning too I see. I am boom or bust with my pitchers. Need to go back to changing my combos. Atrocious start for me.

• Peader24

Lester and sabathia not good.

• KindGuy

@hcassidy said...

If you actually played Glasnow then you shouldnt be playing

• Dirt_Lavert

@Peader24 said...

Lester and sabathia not good.

I’m starting to see this is a tough night for pitching. If your guys do okay then there is a way to salvage tonight. Lester is unfortunately 10% where I’m at and CC is 12%. If Kluber somehow blows up at 33% I might be good lol.

• fanturds

Pomeranz not getting ahead in any of these counts. up to 75 pitches. 11 outs to show for it.

• Dirt_Lavert

Guys are 2-9 so far. 40 pitches combined for Zimm and Hamels. Danngggg 8.1 and 76 PIR lmao

• Dirt_Lavert

@fanturds said...

Pomeranz not getting ahead in any of these counts. up to 75 pitches. 11 outs to show for it.

Pomeranz is trash and any good showing is a fluke. Guy is a powder keg. Can’t believe anyone can put money on that guy.

• Dirt_Lavert

Hamels 0-2 and ends up a 4 pitch fly out. Can’t catch any breaks here. Dude is 7.4% owned. He’s my ticket and so far he’s not getting me onto the money plane.

• KindGuy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Guys are 2-9 so far. 40 pitches combined for Zimm and Hamels. Danngggg 8.1 and 76 PIR lmao

Is Zimmerman an alias for a pitcher playing tonight?

• golfman1990

I’m new to DFS MLB and am trying a $1 double up tonight to see how it goes. But is it dumb/smart to pick the two opposing pitchers? I figure one will get the win as opposed to picking two that possiby won’t. Also, just trying to pick up on tips. I did look at the starting lineups and Vegas odds like other sports, so hopefully that will be enough tonight. Thanks!

• JENSGT

Will Ellsbury steal #3 here? I guess no with 2 outs already…just noticed that.

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

He’s due for some SERIOUS regression in the dong department.

I’m mad at you elementasrat. I was going to play Bundy and you had to say this shit. Thanks a lot man.

• hcassidy

@elementasrat said...

Glasnow is a straight up gas can that is being thrown to wolves right now. he is up at least a year if not 2 because of injuries/defections.

• Dirt_Lavert

@golfman1990 said...

I’m new to DFS MLB and am trying a $1 double up tonight to see how it goes. But is it dumb/smart to pick the two opposing pitchers? I figure one will get the win as opposed to picking two that possiby won’t. Also, just trying to pick up on tips. I did look at the starting lineups and Vegas odds like other sports, so hopefully that will be enough tonight. Thanks!

Pitchers duels are a thing in MLB. Last night on the night slate a 2 man pitchers stack in one game got you a total of 47 dkp, and then if the other game goes off you stack that one. Definitely a strategy I’ve seen work with low game totals.

• awilson45

All Coors bats pretty low owned, let’s get ittttt

• Dirt_Lavert

Duvall bomb. I knew I should’ve went contrarian holy smokes he’s 1% in this single entry! WTF

• KindGuy

Watching Glasnow pitch:

• JENSGT

If it was a little warmer in NY Bryce would have gone yard again. Close.

• KindGuy

@noddy said...

I’m mad at you elementasrat. I was going to play Bundy and you had to say this shit. Thanks a lot man.

• golfman1990

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Pitchers duels are a thing in MLB. Last night on the night slate a 2 man pitchers stack in one game got you a total of 47 dkp, and then if the other game goes off you stack that one. Definitely a strategy I’ve seen work with low game totals.

Cool thanks for the feedback! I guess we will see how tonight goes. I’m in a $1 double up with the 7:40 slate and 19/23 players are in. Got a small advantage already haha.

• KindGuy

@hcassidy said...

Glasnow is a straight up gas can that is being thrown to wolves right now. he is up at least a year if not 2 because of injuries/defections.

Man you’re so right haha. He looks so vulnerable out there.

AND JUST AS I SAY THAT, Bird almost takes him deep AGAIN.

• Dirt_Lavert

Honestly hate Verlander. MU was there. Same with Hamel. Both trying to have 20 pitch innings every freaking inning. Kluber going to be the pick of the litter.

• Peader24

Just hopeful sab and Lester can stay in the positive numbers and hope the bats go off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).