3:37 PM EST : Minnesota ( -104 ) at Oakland ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 144 ) at Washington ( -157 ) —- T: 8
    4:07 PM EST : Texas ( 158 ) at LA Angels ( -172 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 182 ) at San Diego ( -201 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:35 PM EST : Atlanta ( 110 ) at NY Yankees ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 162 ) at Cincinnati ( -177 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 107 ) at Detroit ( -116 ) —- T: 8
    7:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -133 ) at Chi Cubs ( 123 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Nice couple slates on DK. Looks like Houston at Colorado could get postponed, though.
    ~

• BigRay

Today is the day I would like a full day slate. How hard would it be to add one more 1:10 classic slate? Oh well, at least I have been doing well in these short slates

• PookieMan69

First glance I’m looking at WAS, SD, LAA/TEX, and HOU bats

Trying to figure out the pitcher(s) I’ll pair with Mad Max. Urquidy (weather??) and Maeda were first ones I looked at.

• BigRay

@PookieMan69 said...

Urquidy (weather??)

36 degrees with a chance of snow. I like the pitchers chances there. Also this is why there is always People tilting at the Coors games in April and may. The edge really doesn’t come into effect until summer.

• PookieMan69

Dinelson Lamet isn’t supposed to have any abnormal pitch count limit right?

Brewers are just below league average for pitches/PA and 10th in swinging strike %. Striking out a ton against RHP this season.

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

36 degrees with a chance of snow. I like the pitchers chances there. Also this is why there is always People tilting at the Coors games in April and may. The edge really doesn’t come into effect until summer.

On a similar note, if the CHWCLE game plays, I think you’d want a pitcher, not one of the hitters. So Aaron Civale or nothing from this game for me.
    ~

• yisman

Roth had Indians at yellow but it just got postponed

• ifthethunder

Staying on the weather thoughts, ATLNYY is going to start out under 50 degrees and get colder.

OTOH, the wind will be blowing out to right-center field at 18 MPH. What’s the net effect of these things? Is there a site with any data?
    ~

• osuryanf

Can’t quite figure out who I like early slate… Might just take a stand on the extremely low owned Twins (who have sucked) and hope they can get to Montas early…..

He’ll probably destroy the Twins but ah heck, misewell try something contrarian.

• 1greatbuyz

• x3

2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

This is one ugly day of baseball.

• monarch

I like the Coors weather and ump and the Rockies K rate as well.

• ifthethunder

@1greatbuyz said...

This is one ugly day of baseball.

I’m getting that feeling now. Thought things would be nice at first glance (see top comment). But now that I’m trying to make a main slate lineup, the weather situation makes it difficult for me to pick a slate of hitters I like. Best conditions are Pit – Det, but that’s supposed to be a 7 inning game. Toronto at Boston could get some runs…but will it play?
    ~

• BigRay

I take back everything I said about Coors today….smh

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kenta Maeda and Frankie Montas putting on a show…. wanted to get Lamet with max but couldn’t afford it (if my bats keep staying silent, yes I could have 🙃)

• TheWeeIceMan

Lamet pulled after 2.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Lamet pulled after 2.

Hope they are just playing it safe….

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

ARI/CIN is double header right? They’re playing right now. So, the 6:40 game should be 7 innings, right? Confused by no warning of it anywhere despite the warning for PIT/DET on DK.

• ejamiec

@Pandamonious said...

ARI/CIN is double header right? They’re playing right now. So, the 6:40 game should be 7 innings, right? Confused by no warning of it anywhere despite the warning for PIT/DET on DK.

i believe its a full game, they are just making up the last couple innings of last nights suspended game….

• Pandamonious

@ejamiec said...

i believe its a full game, they are just making up the last couple innings of last nights suspended game….

Ahhhh, thank you! That’s right. I forgot yesterdays game was suspended. Knew something was off wasn’t sure what.

• Pandamonious

Sleazy…..We all need to know who you’re playing.

• awilson45

Gross slate

• tbird05

Interesting slate. Where will ownership be funneled to on FD/DK for bats? TB with an under 4 total? Hey it worked last night and at least you know they’re playing… of course there’s a game at Yankee stadium.

• tbird05

Im really liking this slate…possibly no lineups before lock in Cin

• Pandamonious

@tbird05 said...

Interesting slate. Where will ownership be funneled to on FD/DK for bats? TB with an under 4 total? Hey it worked last night and at least you know they’re playing… of course there’s a game at Yankee stadium.

With confidence increasing that TOR/BOS will be able to play, I’m guessing ownership there will be off the charts.

• beastdog325

Arizona lineup would be nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).