8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 140 ) at Chi Sox ( -152 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 112 ) at Milwaukee ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( 110 ) at Kansas City ( -119 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 118 ) at Arizona ( -128 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -114 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 7
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 143 ) at SF Giants ( -155 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -130 ) at San Diego ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mncomic62

Last time I take advice from Derek Carty…“I would stay away from Arietta”

• ElSlappo

@mncomic62 said...

Did he say that due to the weather? I unfortunately came off of him largely because i feared an in-game delay/shortened outing. Not wise in retrospect

• Fsudrew17

@ElSlappo said...

Did he say that due to the weather? I unfortunately came off of him largely because i feared an in-game delay/shortened outing. Not wise in retrospect

He said he wanted the weather to be clear because he thought that Arietta would do bad anyways

• MatRykiel

So many high priced pitchers.Think I’m going King Felix.

• jaf373

Think I have to sit out tonight. The Coors Field pricing on DK is egregiously bad. What are they doing?

• bigticket

@jaf373 said...

Think I have to sit out tonight. The Coors Field pricing on DK is egregiously bad. What are they doing?

Yeah what a joke…Typical DK inconsistencies and mess ups.

• moedigs

lot of options tonight… fun slate

• tysim19

@mncomic62 said...

Rich Hill and Gerrit Cole were still better P/ $ plays on FD yesterday despite Jake Arrieta no hitter

• hassman

Thoughts on Harvey bouncing back against ATL?

• Americano7

Like our boy Price yesterday, Anyone going Felix will regret it.

• firepimp

I stayed away from the cubs game yesterday because of 2 sites saying rain 60 to 83%. Once again by doing this I got screwed. 3 days in a row on a badddddddd losing streak can’t even place in a 50/50.

• Jmilko5

I’m shocked that TOR/BAL went under the total three straight games

• Americano7

@hassman said...

Thoughts on Harvey bouncing back against ATL?

I’m a huge fan of his, but I’m not taking a chance with him. Much better options

• johnnycage101

@firepimp said...

I stayed away from the cubs game yesterday because of 2 sites saying rain 60 to 83%. Once again by doing this I got screwed. 3 days in a row on a badddddddd losing streak can’t even place in a 50/50.

I hear ya. Weather scared me off Cubs bats and Arrieta, I pivoted to the wrong game. Cost me.

• Americano7

@Jmilko5 said...

I’m shocked that TOR/BAL went under the total three straight games

RIGGED. Vegas made out like bandits

• hassman

Trout seems like a must play

• firepimp

@hassman said...

I said that multiple times last week. Annnnddddddd swing and a miss lol.

• ron214

I kept Arietta is a couple LU but didn’t take Cub hitters because of the rain. I was about to pull Jake but kept him at the last minute.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Looks like Draftkings forgot their is a game in Coors Field tonight. Pricing on those players is waaay too low.

• ron214

You guys need to make up your minds. Some of you are complaining the salaries in Coors is too high while others are saying it’s too low.

• firepimp

@hassman said...

Trout’s history against F. Hernandez, 65 at bats 23 hits 4 HR 21 Strike Outs .354 Avg. 1.035 OPS
    Bautista is the better play tonight in my eyes and cheaper.

• KillaChap

Looks like every DK LU will stack 4 Dodgers and 4 Rockies bats. Sets up wonderfully for pivots in GPPs. We all might tie in 50/50’s though.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@ron214 said...

You guys need to make up your minds. Some of you are complaining the salaries in Coors is too high while others are saying it’s too low.

Who could possibly say the salaries are too high tonight in Coors Field? They are waaay too low. Makes the slate almost unplayable unless you just want to fade the game in GPP’s. Definitely unplayable for cash games.

• firepimp

@firepimp said...

Trout’s history against F. Hernandez, 65 at bats 23 hits 4 HR 21 Strike Outs .354 Avg. 1.035 OPS

Since I’m feeling like a no-go on Trout and not liking the match up, with everything that I’ve played or felt these last 3-4 days that must mean he is a must play. I’m going to go with a lineup tonight that my “gut” and stats don’t like.

• TheRealJosh5

@firepimp said...

About a handful or so I’d much rather have Trout tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).