8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 140 ) at Chi Sox ( -152 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 112 ) at Milwaukee ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( 110 ) at Kansas City ( -119 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 118 ) at Arizona ( -128 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -114 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 7
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 143 ) at SF Giants ( -155 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -130 ) at San Diego ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• hassman

I guess I am feeling a little burned by Bautista over the last few days. LOL

• DeweyFinn

Coors is the trap of the night.

• moedigs

@DeweyFinn said...

Coors is the trap of the night.

agreed… something smells fishy… give me all the arenado and i’ll fade the rest..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

Who could possibly say the salaries are too high tonight in Coors Field? They are waaay too low. Makes the slate almost unplayable unless you just want to fade the game in GPP’s. Definitely unplayable for cash games.

Crazy how some thing the slate is unplayable because of low pricing at Coors. Give me a break. Huge slate and Coors is not a guaranteed 30 runs.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@slpanthers24 said...

Crazy how some thing the slate is unplayable because of low pricing at Coors. Give me a break. Huge slate and Coors is not a guaranteed 30 runs.

It’s only playable from a game theory standpoint. Cash games are just going to be stacked with players from Coors. It would be completely foolish to do anything else.

• TBforPrez

@slpanthers24 said...

Agreed – Sox-Astros could put up a lot of runs but that 11 O/U in Denver is scary to fade.

• rog11sm

building all my line ups around Kazmir and fading the rockies hitters.

• bucherpsu08

@rog11sm said...

building all my line ups around Kazmir and fading the rockies hitters.

Smart

• dharden11

got the usual col/lad guys, then sprinkled in a couple guys that i think are locks for big games. im kinda scared not going 4 and 4 on that game.

• Americano7

Anyone like Josh Tomlin?

• TBforPrez

Top SP tonight not named Lester or Felix???

Sanchez?

• bigmike14

I am not sure if anyone can answer this for me, but how does the cash line vary in the quarter arcade compared to the solo shot? Or are they pretty comparable. Or What GPP’s do you guys find that having lower cashing lines than others on DK?

• Fsudrew17

@TBforPrez said...

Top SP tonight not named Lester or Felix???

Sanchez?

Nola

• TBforPrez

@bigmike14 said...

I am not sure if anyone can answer this for me, but how does the cash line vary in the quarter arcade compared to the solo shot? Or are they pretty comparable. Or What GPP’s do you guys find that having lower cashing lines than others on DK?

I always play both of those. Like the idea of throwing random stacks in for only a quarter. For the early slate yesterday both money lines were right around 107 I think.

• hassman

Any love for Gio?

• FantasyFreakFFW

@bigmike14 said...

Can’t speak to the Solo Shot, but the Quarter Arcade for the late slate last night (6 games) money line was 141.95 (23,529 entries). On Tuesday it was 104.15 with 13 games.

Hope it helps!

• BooduhKing

Thinking a mini Detroit Tigers stack for tonight.

• ElSlappo

@hassman said...

Any love for Gio?

I like Gio. But then again I liked Rodon the other night so my judgment is questionable.

I do fear Gio having one of his Gio-tastic super high pitch count 4 2/3 inning disasters, but the total is low and Minny isn’t exactly an offensive juggernaut. Also in WAS so no DH for Minny.

• choppadown

Debating moving some action over to Fanduel, picking two decent pitchers every night is slowing killing me.

• walkoff9

@choppadown said...

Debating moving some action over to Fanduel, picking two decent pitchers every night is slowing killing me.

Want to team up? I nail the pitchers every night and cant get any offense.

• DAR207

I cant nail pitchers or hitters. Im good at nailing the bad ones, though.

• TheRyanFlaherty

@TBforPrez said...

Agreed – Sox-Astros could put up a lot of runs but that 11 O/U in Denver is scary to fade.

Coors O/U’s really don’t mean anything.
    Everyone in the world associates Coors field with a ton of runs being scored so Vegas pretty much has to start every line double-digits.

This doesn’t necessarily reflect how I’m approaching the game, as I haven’t really done any research…..But there’s a sports betting site that allows me to see where the Sharp money is actually going and the early result had 94% on the Under. Generally, if I see 60% that’s high.
    If that number stays the same, it’s likely because the public is always going to be betting the over at Coors.

• Maxkim

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Coors O/U’s really don’t mean anything.
    Everyone in the world associates Coors field with a ton of runs being scored so Vegas pretty much has to start every line double-digits.

This doesn’t necessarily reflect how I’m approaching the game, as I haven’t really done any research…..But there’s a sports betting site that allows me to see where the Sharp money is actually going and the early result had 94% on the Under. Generally, if I see 60% that’s high.
    If that number stays the same, it’s likely because the public is always going to be betting the over at Coors.

Shouldn’t this logic mean that betting the under on coors every day is +ev, since the lines are always inflated? I just can’t see that being true

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

@Americano7 said...

Anyone like Josh Tomlin?

Actually, I’m on the Tigers bats tonight.

• fanturds

@Jmilko5 said...

I’m shocked that TOR/BAL went under the total three straight games

Maybe something that is out there, maybe not….but the strike zone was pretty questionable last night.,

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler