7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 104 ) at Baltimore ( -112 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -190 ) at Chi Sox ( 174 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -122 ) at Milwaukee ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 113 ) at Texas ( -122 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -115 ) at Arizona ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -101 ) at Colorado ( -107 ) —- T: 11
    8:40 PM EST : Miami ( -123 ) at San Diego ( 114 ) —- T: 8
    9:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 143 ) at LA Angels ( -155 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firepimp

I called Reynolds correctly. Figured he’d fly under the radar. I have reynolds, story and Arenado paired. Along with trout, jones, and some sneaky plays.

May the baseball gods be with me tonight. Skaggs needs to pitch his effing heart out and knock down this Carrasco b.s.

• deactivated51600

Speaking as a Red Sox fan, I hope they never allow Steven Wright to play in a baseball game for them again.

• Olhausen

@firepimp said...

I called Reynolds correctly. Figured he’d fly under the radar. I have reynolds, story and Arenado paired. Along with trout, jones, and some sneaky plays.

May the baseball gods be with me tonight. Skaggs needs to pitch his effing heart out and knock down this Carrasco b.s.

I’ve got Kiki, Reynolds a low owned diamondbacks stack and Skaggs with Carrasco. Need Skaggs to do good and this should be a good night!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Damn, the lineup I wanted for cash was $100 to much. So I went from hedges to caleb joseph, which is looking good for cash.

Had i played joseph on my best tournament team id be top 5 in the saturday slugfest…..hopefully hedges can hit another dong sometime tonight

• FanBallAddict

Loving the Stanton HR. Have him in my DK lineup today and also own him in a couple year long leagues.

• firepimp

I’m looking decent so far holding the minimum cash line so far at 84 points with my pitcher Skaggs just starting and Trout.

I have Dietrich in also with a 0, hopefully he’s my sleeper pick that gets me a nice 10 to 20 points and I’d be grateful.

• firepimp

Skaggs just got taken deep, not sure by who. Come on kid settle down. I need you tonight.

• KindGuy

Fucking Royals… unbelievable.

• Olhausen

@firepimp said...

Skaggs just got taken deep, not sure by who. Come on kid settle down. I need you tonight.

No he gave up a walk and two singles but threw over 20 fucking pitches in the first. Did get a few strike outs so hopefully that’s the only hiccup tonight.

• KindGuy

Fuarkkkk Blackmon goes yard. Faded him for Gordon. UGHHHH

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

stolen bases saving the indians right now

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

stolen bases saving the indians right now

brantley dong helps as well!

• Cdmjlt369

Can anyone recommend a good MLB hitter selection tutorial? I can’t pick em for $#!+…

• KindGuy

Omg Hedges needs to chill tf out

• Noluhh

Does hedges ever not hit a homer? Every time I’ve taken him, he hits one.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

HEDGES DONG leggo

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

9th in the slugfest right now…..come on brewers tie it up and prevent people from getting those lynn win points.

• bigsmoot2

@Cdmjlt369 said...

Can anyone recommend a good MLB hitter selection tutorial? I can’t pick em for $#!+…

It’s what makes baseball dfs difficult and fun imo.

• firepimp

@Cdmjlt369 said...

There’s honestly no tutorial, baseball is luck of the draw and pitcher versus batter matchups on the night, their history if batter vs pitchers, the weather, are they hot, are they cold?, what park are they playing in, is it their birthday, did they get laid last night, injuries, herpes sores breakout?, what time did they go to bed, did they just fly from the east coast to the west or vice versa.

Baseball is baseball, there’s shit to help make educated guesses. But like story last year, thames this year and other things people break out and go up and down.

If I can suggest anything practice with head to head games first. Even if they’re cheap for a few weeks. Then ask in the forum what the tournament cashlines were around afterwards.

Safer options and possibly make some money without wasting it while you learn this shit show of fun.

• KindGuy

Was Kennedy that bad of a pick? Sheesh, I thought I’d get more than 1 strikeout when I rostered him.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

monday night we get jason vargas 3-0 0.44ERA, vs the whitesox

how fitting would it be to have all the regression come in one night and the sox score 10 on him.

• eatmyturf23

@elementasrat said...

Was Kennedy that bad of a pick? Sheesh, I thought I’d get more than 1 strikeout when I rostered him.

He’s good, 1K seems odd.

I stayed away because he gives 48%FB, 37%HC, 1.43 HR/9, and it’s a hitter’s park with 18mph winds blowing out.

At the same time, I respect his pitching, so I also didn’t take TEX bats, because they suck cold donkey balls recently.

How’s that for being non-committal? :)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

What happened to Kike?

• FanBallAddict

Ramirez with a HR! Three today for my lineup! :)

• JENSGT

141 points currently and still worried about not cashing. Crazy night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).