2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -186 ) at Chi Sox ( 171 ) —- T: 8.5
    3:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 162 ) at Texas ( -176 ) —- T: 8.5
    3:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -105 ) at Colorado ( -103 ) —- T: 11
    3:37 PM EST : Toronto ( -111 ) at LA Angels ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -132 ) at Arizona ( 122 ) —- T: 9
    4:40 PM EST : Miami ( -109 ) at San Diego ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -149 ) at NY Mets ( 137 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

Is Salazar a must in cash on DK?

• monarch

@noddy said...

I think so…he could get knocked around but he should still register at least 7 punch outs.

• monarch

Like Souza and Longoria vs reverse splits Musgrove.

• Yacht67

Weather?

• NewsboyMoriarty

Is there a problem with BBallref.com? Some of the info that has been previously available can’t be accessed on the preview page,glitch or new policy?

• BigRay

1 Base is a tough one today…So many good spots for those guys..

• Maxkim

anyone have ownership guesses on the cubs and salazar? They seem like the mega chalk for today

• DontTrustTheProcess

I’m a bit confused on fanduel’s non late swap and late swap. Why would anyone play the “non late swap” if you can’t swap players? Or am I missing something? Does late swap mean you can swap players if they aren’t in the lineup?

• FFguru71

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I’m a bit confused on fanduel’s non late swap and late swap. Why would anyone play the “non late swap” if you can’t swap players? Or am I missing something? Does late swap mean you can swap players if they aren’t in the lineup?

Yes, late swap means you can swap players if they aren’t in the LU. That being said, I don’t get the point of having late swap on like the main slate on a day like today..everything starts within an hour of each other, and all the LU’s will be in before lock anyway. Hate that FD went away from including all the games in their main slate.

• Cpjttogether

lol his name is donttrusttheprocess. that’s funny

• fanturds

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

its all about risk vs reward.

Arrietta threw a no-no last year, and he wasn’t highly owned because there were concerns that the game wouldn’t get played due to rain.

the late swap didn’t come into play in that one, but i hope it illustrates the point of why someone might prefer non late swap.

• WestCrook1

Happy Cubs vs Bronson Arroyo day

• Lathum

amazing that FD doesn’t have the game at Coors on any of their slates except the all day one.

• walt4599

@noddy said...

I hate to say it as well be it’s a yes. Mainly for the reason is that everyone is going to have the money to spend on him. Main slate is kind of weak in regards to bats.

• FFguru71

@WestCrook1 said...

Happy Cubs vs Bronson Arroyo day

This is the agonizing part of DFS baseball..I bet the Cubs “big bats” Schwarber, Rizzo, Bryant, are no LESS than 25% owned in any large field tournament. No edge to be gained there.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Struggling with Freeman vs Encarnacion

• walt4599

@fanturds said...

its all about risk vs reward.

Arrietta threw a no-no last year, and he wasn’t highly owned because there were concerns that the game wouldn’t get played due to rain.

the late swap didn’t come into play in that one, but i hope it illustrates the point of why someone might prefer non late swap.

That’s all great an everything, but it thins out the contests. Where we must be ‘treated’ to larger guaranteed contests rather than pander to a niche of outdated dfs.

• walt4599

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Struggling with Freeman vs Encarnacion

Freeman has come down to earth eventually with that sky high OPS..

• keephustlincuz

@FFguru71 said...

This is the agonizing part of DFS baseball..I bet the Cubs “big bats” Schwarber, Rizzo, Bryant, are no LESS than 25% owned in any large field tournament. No edge to be gained there.

The reason you think there is no edge to be gained there is the big edge to be gained. You know that the cubs are gonna be high owned.

Find 2 other stacks that you like. You know for sure they won’t be chalk.

• mabrla

I won’t let myself play more than 2 cubs. No profit potential.

• FFguru71

@keephustlincuz said...

The reason you think there is no edge to be gained there is the big edge to be gained. You know that the cubs are gonna be high owned.

Find 2 other stacks that you like. You know for sure they won’t be chalk.

Well yeah that’s obvious, but you’d like to think it’s almost a given they go off, which then means you are toast of you don’t take them.

• Scottd923

Thoughts on gpp pitchers in FD today? Eyeing leake/Musgrove and nova

• keephustlincuz

@FFguru71 said...

Well yeah that’s obvious, but you’d like to think it’s almost a given they go off, which then means you are toast of you don’t take them.

I agree, they could go off. So take 3 or 4 of them and use a cheap low owned second stack. ie. TB or Phi.

• noddy

@mabrla said...

I won’t let myself play more than 2 cubs. No profit potential.

I couldn’t disagree more

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@noddy said...

I couldn’t disagree more

It is unfortunate the Cubs bats went off yesterday as that will only increase the Cubs bats ownership today vs Arroyo. Arroyo has to be one of the absolute worst pitchers in MLB going against Cubs bats that are heating up. I tend to agree avoid Cubs bats at your own risk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler