7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -192 ) at Baltimore ( 176 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 181 ) at NY Yankees ( -197 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -127 ) at Texas ( 117 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -151 ) at Chi Sox ( 139 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 162 ) at Houston ( -176 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 149 ) at Colorado ( -162 ) —- T: 11
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:15 PM EST : Washington ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ndepompei

Loading up on Walker Buehler

• KindGuy

New strategy: Just play Trout every night. Dude is ridiculous.

• achubs

Most of them Padres seem underpriced for Coors.

• Ndepompei

@achubs said...

I’m hoping Cordero makes the lineup tonight

• Jeddy3

Anyone taking a shot on Tanaka? He has been better at limiting leftys iso and we know that’s who the stadium favors. Hopefully the warmer temps in New York will snap him out of his funk.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@Jeddy3 said...

Anyone taking a shot on Tanaka? He has been better at limiting leftys iso and we know that’s who the stadium favors. Hopefully the warmer temps in New York will snap him out of his funk.

Probably the chalkiest pitcher on the slate today

• Ronboogie6

@DSofM said...

Probably the chalkiest pitcher on the slate today

You think? I figured it would be Carrasco?

• Ndepompei

@Ronboogie6 said...

I’m thinking Carrasco will be the chalk as well

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Ronboogie6 said...

I think his price combined with Cole stealing some ownership from him will keep his ownership lower than Tanaka’s. Tanaka can be easily fit into any lineup, including those with either Cole or Carrasco.

• Lathum

@achubs said...

Gonna be a bazzilion Cole/ padre stacks.

• nickvogel8

Fanduel not having Buehler or Dahl in their player pool is infuriating.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@nickvogel8 said...

Fanduel not having Buehler or Dahl in their player pool is infuriating.

Vintage FanDuel

• upgradetoquestionable

@Ndepompei said...

Loading up on Walker Buehler

Didn’t seem like he went deep in any of his minor league starts this year. Think he can bring the goods but worried he only goes 4 innings.

• Ndepompei

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Didn’t seem like he went deep in any of his minor league starts this year. Think he can bring the goods but worried he only goes 4 innings.

I heard Dave Roberts said 6 innings/90 pitches I’ll see if I can find a link

• bucherpsu08

“Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said he believed Buehler could deliver six innings and 90 pitches Monday, but the team has not let him throw that many innings or that many pitches in any of his 23 minor league starts.”

That seems to be in a perfect scenario. Doubt he goes more than 5.

• zmccrery

After looking at the Plate IQ, I definitely think the TEX stack is in play… Esp the LH against Cahill’s sinker. They mentioned it on the morning grind but it looks like one of my favorites

• monarch

I read they are stretching him out and hoping for 6 innings and 90 pitches.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@bucherpsu08 said...

“Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said he believed Buehler could deliver six innings and 90 pitches Monday, but the team has not let him throw that many innings or that many pitches in any of his 23 minor league starts.”

That seems to be in a perfect scenario. Doubt he goes more than 5.

Roberts doesnt even let Wood pitch that deep most of the time that motherfucker….

• monarch

Tough decisions tonight but I need those Rockies. Mitchell has zero Ks vs that LU in 17 plate appearances and there are some affordable pieces and I want exposure to Carrasco…in case he strikes out ten Orioles. Manny can’t hit two homers every night…that LU is suspect and some will be wary of how ineffective Kluber was yesterday.

• upgradetoquestionable

@DSofM said...

Roberts doesnt even let Wood pitch that deep most of the time that motherfucker….

Nor Maeda, nor Ryu, Hill etc.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

If interested, give it a read and let me know what you think
    https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/riddle-me-this-can-i-max-enter-with-a-small-bankroll-2503533

• upgradetoquestionable

@TnRiddles said...

If interested, give it a read and let me know what you think
    https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/riddle-me-this-can-i-max-enter-with-a-small-bankroll-2503533

Good stuff here. Super low stakes guy here in it for fun. I might try your scenario one night when I feel good about the slate see how it goes.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

$6 DK structure is a beaut today… 100k for first 2k for 5th… Probably no point in rostering any chalk today because if you aren’t first you might as well be last.

• Luctyl99

It’s amazing to me that people will play Blackmon at close to 6k when he plays in Coors, but won’t pay 5k for him on the road… 7 out of 8 homers on the road this year

• KindGuy

So the total in Chicago is only 9, down from 9.5 at open.

Huh? What am I missing here? Two of the biggest gascans in the league facing off against eachother. One of these teams will probably get to 9 runs by themselves, lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).