7:20 PM EST : Arizona ( +156 ) at Atlanta ( -169 ) — T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( +121 ) at Houston ( -131 ) — T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( +143 ) at Minnesota ( -156 ) — T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( ) at Chi Sox ( ) — T:
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -109 ) at St Louis ( +101 ) — T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( +109 ) at Colorado ( -118 ) — T: 10.5
    9:45 PM EST Miami ( +111 ) at SF Giants ( -120 ) — T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( +129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) — T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• axman15

Big slate with lots of great pitching. First thought is to go with lots of Glasgow & DeGrom together and fill in the rest – much easier to do on big slates like this with lots of value options.

• TB82

looking for the free yahoo MLB cup round 5 but not seeing it. usually it runs on Friday

• zeeshan2

@TB82 said...

looking for the free yahoo MLB cup round 5 but not seeing it. usually it runs on Friday

it’s scheduled for today but hasn’t popped up for me either

• ifthethunder

@axman15 said...

First thought is to go with lots of Glasgow & DeGrom

That is how I like to start. An SP1 and an SP1. If I see an SP2 I like, voila: 3 lineups. Another? 6 lineups.
    ~

• coachspitz

so much good cheap pitching but alcantara at 7400 is really the value of them all, wow

• JIB7

@coachspitz said...

so much good cheap pitching but alcantara at 7400 is really the value of them all, wow

No idea yet if I’m paying down for pitching and loading up Coors or similar, or going Degrom or Glasnow + value (on FD). Slates like this are maddening for single bullets.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JIB7 said...

No idea yet if I’m paying down for pitching and loading up Coors or similar, or going Degrom or Glasnow + value (on FD). Slates like this are maddening for single bullets.

Going to play 5-10 lineups….

You can also get some quality stacks and pay up for pitching if you roster a couple of free bats…

TOR SS batting 2nd
    CIN 1B/3B batting 5th
    Tommy Pham
    Bemboom

Those are all free

Cheaper pitching options have warts… for example Alex Wood at 60-70 pitches has no margin for error. I like Alcantara, but Giants don’t strike out much… Martin Perez has a good history vs SEA bats but he is Martin Perez

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I know what I like and what I don’t like, but no idea how I’m implementing it yet. What I do know is, as someone who is usually like, see Coors, play Coors…I’m not really liking the set up there tonight. Weather is still cold. Not a lot of fireworks there yet. Marquez is really good. Velasquez can get a lot of swings and misses, but if he has one of his off the rails starts, the Rockies line up is nothing special, plus Philly has a quality pen.

At the same time, there’s really not a lot of plus spots really jumping out at me. OAK/BAL is kind of obvious. Yankees maybe. After that it’s kind of a lot of OK stuff to me.

• zeeshan2

Angels could be a good sneaky stack as well as Seattle

• Lathum

Getting really nervous the Mets lineup isn’t out yet. That often means covid issues.

• am03wins

@Lathum said...

Getting really nervous the Mets lineup isn’t out yet. That often means covid issues.

https://twitter.com/michaelgbaron/status/1385709109174013952?s=20

• depalma13

Semien .2% 3 run dong!

• Njsum1

Glasnow…

• maxrluminox

• homers1226

castellanos good for 1 hbp at least

• lpdev

Was hoping for one of those rare nights where deGrom doesn’t get 14+ SO’s.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So close
    100% DeGrom, some Darvish, some Wood…. one Kershaw that I could have avoided.
    A better one off in the Red Sox stack or maybe just a 4 stack and would be up top
    Currently 40th in the 88 with the Wood W points to come, but will not get another Belt AB I don’t think
    SE in the $121 cashing with Darvish going

Edit…. stupid punt chalk Tapia homer hurts but should be alright

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).