7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -121 ) at Baltimore ( 112 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 122 ) at Texas ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -106 ) at Chi Sox ( -102 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( -114 ) at Colorado ( 105 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 160 ) at Arizona ( -174 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -123 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -148 ) at SF Giants ( 136 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SweeneyPhoto

I really like this slate, some nice pitching options and some bats to buy if you want to fade Coors Field

• Barnold89

Scooters revenge anyone?

• thebimonster

The top Rockies’ lefties have to be all over 50% owned in large GPPs, right?

• Barnold89

@thebimonster said...

The top Rockies’ lefties have to be all over 50% owned in large GPPs, right?

I hope so

• Semaj89

Would any SF fans like to play a $0 or $1 H2H tonight? I’m a Dodger fan and would like more reason to root against SF lol.

A few special rules – we have to play the SP – we have to play at least two bats from our team.

• thebimonster

@Barnold89 said...

I hope so

Sounds like you’re fading them. Any insight why, aside from the high ownership percentages?

• Barnold89

@thebimonster said...

Sounds like you’re fading them. Any insight why, aside from the high ownership percentages?

Disregard my previous statement. I thought Turner was pitching, he is the epitome of reverse splits. But now I see Ross is projected to get the nod. And now I may have to change my lineup.

• Ross
    @Barnold89 said...

But now I see Ross is projected to get the nod. And now I may have to change my lineup.

It’s Jacob Turner today and Joe Ross tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/MarkZuckerman/status/856346302501847041 <— ( that is from last night)

• Barnold89

@Ross said...

It’s Jacob Turner today and Joe Ross tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/MarkZuckerman/status/856346302501847041 <— ( that is from last night)

If that’s the case I like righties today. Just pop over to fangraphs and take a look at turners page

• Njsum1

@SweeneyPhoto said...

I really like this slate, some nice pitching options and some bats to buy if you want to fade Coors Field

Really? Nice pitching options? I can’t find 1 pitcher I’m interested in playing, yet alone 2. And finding pitchers is my strong suit. There may be some decent pitchers playing today, yet none of them are in particularly good spots. I’ll make 1 lineup today for fun, yet there isn’t a pitcher I’m interested in, which kind of makes this slate less playable, for me anyway.

• yanksfan1

Amir Garrett will probably soak up a lot of ownership on FD

• yanksfan1

Favorite non-Coors offense today? Texas and Cincinnati for me

• Rachelynn51912

pitching sucks….

• foxymongrel

vargas seems to good to be true today, I think ill pass

• bigsmoot2

I kinda think there are some decent pitching options tonight, hmmmm . . . .

• Ronboogie6

Anybody know anything abut Chacin? Had a really nice game last outing against the D-backs.

• Njsum1

@yanksfan1 said...

Amir Garrett will probably soak up a lot of ownership on FD

As I said earlier plenty of good pitchers, just none in great spots. Brewers strike out a ton against lefties and don’t walk that much either, they also have over .900 ops, 380 woba, and 140 wrc+ versus lefties, and are playing in a hitters park. This outing could be great for Garrett because of the k upside or he could get chased from the game in the 4th inning with a negative score. Very tough slate for pitching.

• Yacht67

@Ronboogie6 said...

Anybody know anything abut Chacin? Had a really nice game last outing against the D-backs.

Was it in ARI or SD?

• kdub

@Yacht67 said...

Was it in ARI or SD?

That was in SD, we’ll see how he fairs in Chase

• Yacht67

@kdub said...

TY

• BigRay

@yanksfan1 said...

Favorite non-Coors offense today? Texas and Cincinnati for me

Dodgers

• Yacht67

I think WAS/COL will be super chalky.

• Barnold89

@kdub said...

Might be good to go look at what kind of outs he was getting in that game. What the batted ball distance was. Also any word on the changes to chase field in regards to the humidor?

• babaloos

Hey guys is there a Roto MLB league that creates a daily tourney? NHL forum had one and it was a lot of fun throughout the season. If there is already one send me an invite or I might look into setting one up if theres enough interest.

• Rachelynn51912

What stats do you guys look at the most when determining a stack?.. I know Vegas/Over under, just talking about the metrics part. (ex. Daily Batter Hub, SP/HR, L7/L14, PEN? Just trying to learn how to use the daily batter hub better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler