6:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( -121 ) at Cincinnati ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 109 ) at Baltimore ( -118 ) —- T: 10
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at Pittsburgh ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 192 ) at Boston ( -210 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -114 ) at NY Mets ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -113 ) at Chi Cubs ( 104 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

I see Snell, I play Snell.

• Sleazygreazy

Cash said no specific pitch count for Snell but he will be watched closely and that Yarbrough is available to pitch behind him
    10 mins ago, same writer. I guess that makes me feel a little better and with such a small slate, crap pitchers, and no yelich I guess I’ll have some

• RudyPujols

So, is Dan Murphy’s activation going to wait until the next series or is he possibly going to be in the lineup today?

• Jeddy3

Eh, even with 80 pitches he can get 7 K’s and be the play here today. The only other high option would be German and he really hasn’t shown his stuff at home this year.

• Jonas137

@Ndepompei said...

I might try it. Makes playing Snell with Rockies stack pretty easy

He hasn’t gone past 57 pitches this season, so I doubt he gets too far.

• frugal

@Jonas137 said...

He hasn’t gone past 57 pitches this season, so I doubt he gets too far.

Personally, I’m not looking for a high pitch count from Dowdy, I’m just hoping he takes care of business when he’s in. If he can get me ~10 FP, I’m good. Anything beyond that and I’ll be very happy.

• timgodd375

I like wainwright especially with Yelich sitting but weather is scaring me

• Ndepompei

@RudyPujols said...

So, is Dan Murphy’s activation going to wait until the next series or is he possibly going to be in the lineup today?

he’s in the lineup

• homers1226

starting to rain here in st lou again

hopefuly just a delay

• Jeddy3

So, maybe Blake was a mistake. Ughhhhh

• RudyPujols

@Jeddy3 said...

Or two of the fastest players in MLB could both get thrown out on the same play and he gets out of the jam. Run is unearned, to boot.

• txdave41

Dammit I had a lineup with Wainwright and Thames but changed at the last minute scared by that weather news.

• frugal

@RudyPujols said...

Or two of the fastest players in MLB could both get thrown out on the same play and he gets out of the jam. Run is unearned, to boot.

Whelp…there’s the dong against him. Man, my pitcher selection has been horrendous the last week.

• txdave41

Well early slate is over. Ramírez ruined it. Couldn’t be Lindor or Martin who I picked.

• RudyPujols

@frugal said...

Whelp…there’s the dong against him. Man, my pitcher selection has been horrendous the last week.

I’m not watching live, but the two-strike curve ball that looks to have caught the bottom of the zone called for a ball was a bad 5.35 point swing. Umps call breaking balls that cross at the knees and are caught at the upper shins balls all the time, though.

• gunthie176

Snell, 3.1, pulled

• deadphish

unreal Cash pulls Snell that early

• @Jeddy3 said...

Yep….now I remember I HATE MLB DAY SLATES!

• Ndepompei

Thank you to whoever posted that beat writer tweet on Snell that saved my day

• murphstahoe

Snell was 64% owned. I have Jelfrey but my bats haven’t started yet. I’m cautiously optimistic but this could easily go nowhere

• frugal

Snell 87% owned in my double up, so no real impact there, hoping my hitters can offset.

• mbunner23

Snell so highly owned that maybe I’ll still minimum cash.

• mr_papageorgio

Wow I actually did the right thing with a chalk pitcher for once. Still have lots of bats that can post a 0 for me though lol.

• homers1226

@txdave41 said...

Dammit I had a lineup with Wainwright and Thames but changed at the last minute scared by that weather news.

im a carpenter, i would not have worked in that rain

they started the game like it wasnt even raining lol

i think its stopped for now but more coming in

• smokeyca14

@hautalak said...

I see Snell, I play Snell.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.