6:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( -121 ) at Cincinnati ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 109 ) at Baltimore ( -118 ) —- T: 10
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at Pittsburgh ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 192 ) at Boston ( -210 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -114 ) at NY Mets ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -113 ) at Chi Cubs ( 104 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

@deadphish said...

unreal Cash pulls Snell that early

What a joke. He missed one start because of a broken toe and they treat him like he is returning from Tommy John surgery.

• txdave41

Stacking Royals against Snell was the play? lol MLB is such a joke. You really have to play the most wacko scenario on a short slate. Man I hate the Royals. They do nothing every time I take a shot on them.

• nickvogel8

@txdave41 said...

Stacking Royals against Snell was the play? lol MLB is such a joke. You really have to play the most wacko scenario on a short slate. Man I hate the Royals. They do nothing every time I take a shot on them.

I just stacked the 3 lefty mashers on KC knowing they would get 3+ ABs vs Snell/Yarbrough knowing they would be <5% owned on a 3 game slate

• hpatel1089

So is Jefy Rodriguez going to get the win since CLE put on runs the same inning as the Marlins?

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@hpatel1089 said...

So is Jefy Rodriguez going to get the win since CLE put on runs the same inning as the Marlins?

No. He finished the 7th inning, but then the game was tied in the top of the 8th when he was out of the game and then the Indians scored their runs.

• hpatel1089

@ezellmt said...

No. He finished the 7th inning, but then the game was tied in the top of the 8th when he was out of the game and then the Indians scored their runs.

Ah got it – thanks a lot Nick Wittgren! lol

• mbunner23

Anyone else taking the salary saver Wilkerson for tonight’s slate? Batting 6th for the O’s at $2,100 on DK.

• Sleazygreazy

@Ndepompei said...

Thank you to whoever posted that beat writer tweet on Snell that saved my day

👍🏻

• jayzee666

I was able to successfully avoid all the good bats today and again sweat last place finishes!

All Hail the REAPER!!!

• murphstahoe

Dahl’s homer now a double?

• iron_tactics

@murphstahoe said...

Dahl’s homer now a double?

Yeah, originally it was going to stay a Homerun but the Umpire found out he was in your lineup so they changed it to a double.

• murphstahoe

@iron_tactics said...

Yeah, originally it was going to stay a Homerun but the Umpire found out he was in your lineup so they changed it to a double.

lol you the man

• cjs5555

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone else taking the salary saver Wilkerson for tonight’s slate? Batting 6th for the O’s at $2,100 on DK.

i did that the other night when he was $2600 in a lineup or two. but he is just AWFUL, expect a 0 and be pleased if you get 3

• Renodog

I will take him in cash, but I also would be happy with 3 from him

• iron_tactics

Trevor Rosenthal is my all time favorite pitcher

• mr_papageorgio

There’s not a single stat that says this is a good idea but I’m coming around to the Kohl Stewart homecoming narrative. It’s not like I win when I make “good” plays anyway so why not?

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated…I opted not to go with a Houston stack after all. We’ll see if I look foolish for it:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-apr-24-3014340

• Giez

@mbunner23 said...

yup

• cjs5555

@TheDataDetective said...

Updated…I opted not to go with a Houston stack after all. We’ll see if I look foolish for it:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-apr-24-3014340

we agree on PIT…. re BAL, I’m 72% Santana as SP2 tonight. One of us will be happy by the end of the night.

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

72% Santana

(says the guy who played Kohl Stewart lol)

• Jeddy3

Lyles is too cheap they said…

• yisman

@Jeddy3 said...

Lyles is too cheap they said…

Yeah, and I used him everywhere. My lineups dead already.

• mr_papageorgio

Mookie 0/2 with 2 backwards Ks…sounds about right.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

This current Boston team is a great example of why hot & cold streaks are a legitimate phenomenon. It’s also why I’m skeptical about having my app factor in data older than the past couple seasons…and why my projections algorithm overweights recent performance. Even with all of that, this offense is a heartbreaker.

• mbunner23

Wilkerson homer..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.