6:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( -121 ) at Cincinnati ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 109 ) at Baltimore ( -118 ) —- T: 10
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at Pittsburgh ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 192 ) at Boston ( -210 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -114 ) at NY Mets ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -113 ) at Chi Cubs ( 104 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Giez

@Giez said...

yup

Wilkerson…

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

(says the guy who played Kohl Stewart lol)

lol….well, i’ll take the 0.9 — it allowed me to get Verlander and the bats I wanted. Thought he’d get more run support though.

• jayzee666

Damn, my night was over at 12:45 PM and 6:45 PM on DK!

I should be a pitcher win the all the hitters I shut down!

Hail the REAPER!

• mr_papageorgio

Death, taxes, and players in my lineup striking out with the bases loaded. Thanks a lot JD.

Edit: and then Devers goes absolutely HAM with a…WALK!!!!

• txdave41

I hate you Arizona. And of course, rotogrinders premium data had a ton of negatives against playing them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Looked going into the last game with 140 fpts, CC, Torres and Gardner left…. jeez…
    If I had Pena, Simmons and Calhoun I would be 3rd in the $12 right now with a two third of the game to go…
    Crazy

• cjs5555

@Unico10 said...

Looked going into the last game with 140 fpts, CC, Torres and Gardner left…. jeez…
    If I had Pena, Simmons and Calhoun I would be 3rd in the $12 right now with a two third of the game to go…
    Crazy

yeah, but why would you? i have an LAA stack, no Calhoun in there. I wasn’t anywhere near Pena tonight….no idea where those Ks are coming from, plus they’ve only let him throw more than 72 pitches once in 4 starts so far.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

yeah, but why would you? i have an LAA stack, no Calhoun in there. I wasn’t anywhere near Pena tonight….no idea where those Ks are coming from, plus they’ve only let him throw more than 72 pitches once in 4 starts so far.

Why would I? Of course!
    That’s why I say is crazy….
    Pena that could have pitched just 2-3 innings has 7 Ks
    Simmons with 2 HRs and LH Calhoun with a 3 run Hr vs LH CC

Crazy
    But is that kind of night
    This lineup was my edge lineup because I had 65% Lyles…. I honestly thought I had a chance with those 3 left

• saintsfannca

Wtf happened tonight

• Lathum

Went to bed with Yanks down 5-0. Woke up to a 6-5 win and all my lineups cashing. That never happens.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.