7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 195 ) at NY Mets ( -213 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -147 ) at Minnesota ( 136 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 111 ) at Colorado ( -120 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( 111 ) at Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 110 ) at LA Angels ( -119 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( 137 ) at Seattle ( -149 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 124 ) at LA Dodgers ( -134 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 175 ) at SF Giants ( -191 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dirty_drawlz1

lol already gave up a run god help me

• TimmerRC

On FD, Syndergaard is 18% owned, Pomeranz 8%, Stroman 4.6%, MadBum 7.8…

Matt Joyce 11%, while the rest of the COL/PIT batters are 10-15%

Manny Machado only 3.6%, of note to me only, maybe.

• TimmerRC

@dirty_drawlz1 said...

lol already gave up a run god help me

Yeah, I’ve got Stroman in 4 of 6 lineups! Gulp…

• fanturds

love the M Saunders ownership

• hobbes2d

@Olhausen said...

I’m fading mad bum tonight. I don’t know why but I just think he doesn’t meet value tonight. The Padres are actually third in avg vs left handers although I’m sure that a lot of that was at coors field vs Delarosa. It could bite me in the ass but I think Thor and Salazar are the better option since they are both cheaper and in good spots.

I faded him too. Problem is it’s too easy to get both Thor and Salazar tonight while mixing in the value bats. So if the 2 pitchers go off with double digit Ks I fear too many people will have them too.

• dirty_drawlz1

if ARI/STL goes off I could be sitting real pretty ill just say that…

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@Olhausen said...

I’m fading mad bum tonight. I don’t know why but I just think he doesn’t meet value tonight. The Padres are actually third in avg vs left handers although I’m sure that a lot of that was at coors field vs Delarosa. It could bite me in the ass but I think Thor and Salazar are the better option since they are both cheaper and in good spots.

Agreed. Also I don’t like playing pitchers in a park with the wind blowing out at 18 mph, I don’t care who it is. I noticed nobody mentioned Archer all day and I looked at him for a second but once I saw how hard the Os hit him I passed. Watch him be the pitcher of the night lol he does have the stuff. I have played him every other night he has pitched too so that will be fitting haha.

• fanturds

@ImADonk11 said...

Agreed. Also I don’t like playing pitchers in a park with the wind blowing out at 18 mph, I don’t care who it is. I noticed nobody mentioned Archer all day and I looked at him for a second but once I saw how hard the Os hit him I passed. Watch him be the pitcher of the night lol he does have the stuff. I have played him every other night he has pitched too so that will be fitting haha.

i threw together a lineup featuring him and Noah. I think the Orioles bats have cooled off a lot, and there are a lot of strikeouts to be had.

• FFguru71

So done with baseball….there just really is no way of going contrarian without being totally stupid…Thought Syndeergard would be low owned tonight because everyone was spending up for Rockies/Pirates bats and no way they could afford him…was expecting about 10-15% in Single entry GPP….Nope…28%….28%!! On a night with all those expensive bats…this is just stupid…there is no edge anymore.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m hoping my thinking of choosing Tehran and Walker, bc of the game the Red Sox and Stros played last night, works out for me!

• TimmerRC

Thank you, Miggy!

• dirty_drawlz1

@FFguru71 said...

So done with baseball….there just really is no way of going contrarian without being totally stupid…Thought Syndeergard would be low owned tonight because everyone was spending up for Rockies/Pirates bats and no way they could afford him…was expecting about 10-15% in Single entry GPP….Nope…28%….28%!! On a night with all those expensive bats…this is just stupid…there is no edge anymore.

or so many thought that would be contrarian it ended it shifting the other way lol

• Mccloud4203

cant expect low owner ship on thor against a bad team…. hes been a beast. and with joyce at 2100 and other awesome value. it makes it so easy

• TimmerRC

@FFguru71 said...

I apologize if this comes across as offensive-sounding, but if you thought PICKING SYNDERGAARD was “being contrarian”, maybe you don’t really get what that’s all about?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@FFguru71 said...

Why in the world would you think Noah would be low owned lol?? He is literally almost unhittable and matchup proof. Anyone who has paid any attention to MLB this year knows that. Reminds me of Westbrook when Durant is out, just plug him in and go from there. I did a few lineups without him just to be contrarian but I figured he would be north of 50 percent owned. He is 68 percent in the 33 Fastball on DK.

• FFguru71

@TimmerRC said...

I apologize if this comes across as offensive-sounding, but if you thought PICKING SYNDERGAARD was “being contrarian”, maybe you don’t really get what that’s all about?

When you have expensive bats like the Rockies/Pirates tonight on FD, yes, I thought he would be contrarian….Figured that was THE stack…ZERO chance to get Syndeegard in with all the KEY bats from that game…Marte, Arenado, etc.

• choppadown

If Cabrera hits another HR, you have me to thank, I got scared off him due to weather concerns and threw in Teixeira.

• Mccloud4203

edwin !! boom

• fanturds

so archer has 5K through 2 IP

• firepimp

Archer 21 points already in the second. Let’s go Rays tonight lol.

• fandjinbkalltheway

@FFguru71 said...

This post is why I think there is an edge. If you thought he was going to be 10% vs an awful team at a great park while pitching as a top 5 pitcher this year then you are why I have an edge. For that, I thank you.

• Heterodox

@FFguru71 said...

Figured that was THE stack…ZERO chance to get Syndeegard in with all the KEY bats from that game…Marte, Arenado, etc.

Did you happen to give it a try?

• dirty_drawlz1

o man Syndergaard blowing up would be so sweet

• TimmerRC

@FFguru71 said...

When you have expensive bats like the Rockies/Pirates tonight on FD, yes, I thought he would be contrarian….Figured that was THE stack…ZERO chance to get Syndeegard in with all the KEY bats from that game…Marte, Arenado, etc.

I think the true elite pitchers are never, ever low owned. Sorry if I sounded harsh in the previous post, I was just surprised.

• dirty_drawlz1

if Archer was cheaper I woulda threw him in one .Baltimore K rate is glorious

10K vs a team who owns him AND he has sucked so far? eww

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).