7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -141 ) at Detroit ( 130 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 180 ) at NY Mets ( -196 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( 103 ) at Colorado ( -111 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SweeneyPhoto

Anyone fading Coors tonight? 😳

• crazypaul

@SweeneyPhoto said...

Anyone fading Coors tonight? 😳

I think from a game theory perspective, you have to fade in GPPs tonight based on last nights explosion. EVERYONE will be trying to jam them into their GPP lineups. However, it’s gonna be so hard to watch if they have another game like that.

• mstutts2799

Grateful there is not another reds/brewers game on the main slate

• hautalak

I’m on the fade Coors train. Loving the Mets (1-6) for tonight with all their lefties and am keeping Yoenis. Pretty cheap too. We’ll see how that plays out. Anybody think Severino can continue against the Sox?

• usna1993

I’m making a Coors / Severino lineup… let’s see what happens….

• Njsum1

Coors slates are just obnoxious. MLB dfs is so much better without Coors on the slate. Last night….PPD risk for nats\rockies game…Terrible baseball weather anyway…Cold, wet, possible snow, on top of that Coors hasn’t really gone off all year, maybe once or twice…So of course the game produces 27 runs last night.

• bigsmoot2

Faded Coors, paid up for Kershaw, and tried some mini stacks of Angels and A’s last night, needless to say it was ugly last night for me.

Today is a new day, good luck folks!

• SweeneyPhoto

@usna1993 said...

I’m making a Coors / Severino lineup… let’s see what happens….

I’m guessing it’s about 60/40 they don’t play tonight. I live just west of Boston, it’s raining at a steady clip and promises to do so through the afternoon, then taper off and pick up again right at game time.

• epicmoneyshot

Took the $0 pitcher, played coors (along with Rizzo’s zero) and scored 215 on FD. whoever said taking a 0 at SP was a bad idea :)
    Checks today’s slate for $0 SP…doesn’t exist…Fade coors LOL

• Njsum1

@bigsmoot2 said...

Faded Coors, paid up for Kershaw, and tried some mini stacks of Angels and A’s last night, needless to say it was ugly last night for me.

Today is a new day, good luck folks!

Id rather that happen…On DK I paid up for Kershaw, paid down for JC Ramirez….Faded Coors had a slew of hitters go off, scored a 159, finishing ever so slightly on the wrong side of that bubble….boohoo4me.

I might take a shot on Trevor Cahill tonight. So I can do a Coors lineup and a Coors fade.

• krazyju84

How many weeks do we have to wait until Byron Buxton has more hits than strike out in a game again?

• Scottjmark

Why can’t I find the starting pitcher for Arizona against San Diego (Godley) on FD or DK?

• Ibleedblue1

I wish last night would have been a low ball tourney. Legitimately scored a 28 and 34. Yikes!

• jaf373

@Njsum1 said...

Coors slates are just obnoxious. MLB dfs is so much better without Coors on the slate. Last night….PPD risk for nats\rockies game…Terrible baseball weather anyway…Cold, wet, possible snow, on top of that Coors hasn’t really gone off all year, maybe once or twice…So of course the game produces 27 runs last night.

Agreed. I would certainly be in favor of the creation of some “Coors-excluded” slates.

• FanBallAddict

@mstutts2799 said...

Grateful there is not another reds/brewers game on the main slate

You and me both. Oh, I’m that guy not buying Thames every day because regression is about to set in theory. Maybe now since he isn’t playing CIN that will happen…

Yes….I’m a Negative Ned when it comes to Thames…but dude is making it harder and harder to fade him.

• bigsmoot2

Speaking of Thames, any other degenerates out there playing the 3 game early slate, pitching McCullers, Quintana, Bauer, Karns, Peralta, and Rookie Davis?

• Conrad

I think the Sox game definitely plays. Will rain most of the day but not hard and it seems to be breaking up as the day goes along.
    I love Thor tonight. In a great spot and I hope some shy away from paying up again for the top pitcher after last night. People will be all over Coors bats. Problem I’m finding is I don’t like a lot of value bats

• Ibleedblue1

@bigsmoot2 said...

Speaking of Thames, any other degenerates out there playing the 3 game early slate, pitching McCullers, Quintana, Bauer, Karns, Peralta, and Rookie Davis?

I am in there. And yes Thames will be in my LU.

• bigsmoot2

I am playing Thames too, regression starts today most likely.

• SweeneyPhoto

I’m fading Thames today for game theory. Guessing I will get 🔥

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m going McCullers/Peralta with a CWS/Mil stack including Thames so hopefully he has one more big Cincy game in him.

• Ajdpats97

So is draftkings gonna have relatively small tourneys until the big one friday cause of all the qualifiers? Last summer I remember entering a pretty big 27$ tourney every night but they haven’t been that big this year…

• TBforPrez

@epicmoneyshot said...

Took the $0 pitcher, played coors (along with Rizzo’s zero) and scored 215 on FD. whoever said taking a 0 at SP was a bad idea :)
    Checks today’s slate for $0 SP…doesn’t exist…Fade coors LOL

You could always take the P listed at 4K on FD and still get in a bunch of Coors bats.

• vandymark

Yesterday I played two different lineups.. One lineup I entered into multiple GPP’s and the other (for some odd reason) i only played free contests?? LMAO

One lineup hit 166 and the other…. 229! Guess which one I played in the free contests?

• Barnold89

@vandymark said...

Yesterday I played two different lineups.. One lineup I entered into multiple GPP’s and the other (for some odd reason) i only played free contests?? LMAO

One lineup hit 166 and the other…. 229! Guess which one I played in the free contests?

That’s why I stick to one lu generally. Right now I have two lineups pre confirmation. One with Thor that I like but probably won’t use as a die hard Atlanta fan

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler