7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -141 ) at Detroit ( 130 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 180 ) at NY Mets ( -196 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( 103 ) at Colorado ( -111 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• epicmoneyshot

yes, but $4k for a 0 isn’t as juicy as $0 for a 0 :) But valid point.

• vandymark

@Barnold89 said...

That’s why I stick to one lu generally. Right now I have two lineups pre confirmation. One with Thor that I like but probably won’t use as a die hard Atlanta fan

Honestly, your chances are better with multiple lineups. Just have to play those multiple lineups in the same contest.. i learned my lesson!

I’m a die hard Braves fan as well! Chop chop!

• vandymark

Looking at the pitching options on the early slate….. They all look like my morning business.

• TBforPrez

@epicmoneyshot said...

yes, but $4k for a 0 isn’t as juicy as $0 for a 0 :) But valid point.

I know it is dumb but I am somewhat intrigued by this idea. On the all day slate, there is a Bal RP for 4K that actually has decent stats the last few appearances working a couple innings. If he can get you 10-12 points, maybe not too bad

• feekdogg

@krazyju84 said...

How many weeks do we have to wait until Byron Buxton has more hits than strike out in a game again?

It’ll happen by the end of the weekend. He’s very streaky. Look what he did when he got called up on Sept. 1 last year.

• JZ2318

@epicmoneyshot said...

Took the $0 pitcher, played coors (along with Rizzo’s zero) and scored 215 on FD. whoever said taking a 0 at SP was a bad idea :)
    Checks today’s slate for $0 SP…doesn’t exist…Fade coors LOL

Haha nice did the same and got 225..finally had a true coors game with 20+ runs. If only that dude pitched an inning or two of relief…

• Barnold89

@vandymark said...

Honestly, your chances are better with multiple lineups. Just have to play those multiple lineups in the same contest.. i learned my lesson!

I’m a die hard Braves fan as well! Chop chop!

Yeah your right. My biggest issue is changing my lineup to Much during the day especially at the last minute. Seems like most days I always move off a guy that goes off (looking at you Trae Turner) second is sometimes using chalk pitchers who get torched, instead of following my instincts on guys that day that 50 (folty)

Right on. Going to attempt to get down to the new stadium this year a few times. Not as easy when you live 3-4 hours away.

• yanksfan1

Hoping Mazara gets a day off to get a lefty out of that lineup vs Santiago

• HungryHungryHip

@krazyju84 said...

How many weeks do we have to wait until Byron Buxton has more hits than strike out in a game again?

I was told late last year by someone on twitter that Byron Buxton late season surge was ‘the real deal’, that his absurd K/BB numbers, etc didn’t matter. He even compared Buxton to an early Kirby Puckett in terms of production lololol

ah, the internet

• epicmoneyshot

was pretty sure he wasn’t going to pitch, he had pitched 2.2 innings night before and got 25 FD points. For tonight going to try this with a SP $4k Mychal Givens…check out his stats not bad if he comes in for an inning of two to relieve Bundy.

• ssmith35

Everyone’s favorite main slate pitcher today? I’m going Bundy.

• ragingmoose

I’m going to experiment with the “zero” pitcher on the early slate. My guy is R. Iglesias. Brewers may (I say “may” because this is sure to backfire) crush Rookie Davis early. Reds used a lot of their BP yesterday. Iglesias may be a starter again someday. I could see him coming in for long relief and racking up some Ks.

• TBforPrez

@epicmoneyshot said...

was pretty sure he wasn’t going to pitch, he had pitched 2.2 innings night before and got 25 FD points. For tonight going to try this with a SP $4k Mychal Givens…check out his stats not bad if he comes in for an inning of two to relieve Bundy.

Was planning the same thing. We should play H2H with both having Givens and see who picks the best bats.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Blue Jays – Cardinals game will not play today.

• TBforPrez

Crap – was all in on C-Mart

• Jacobkaiser1325

For the early slate do you guys like L. Garcia and Pereza or Merrifield and A. Garcia?

Duvall instead of Pereza and I meant Schebbler instead of Merrifield

• Roma315

Tor vs Stl game postponed

• mrthomp0519

Anyone seeing Lucror lineup in the builder? It’s not showing for me in the “source” selection

• murphstahoe

Can’t pass on an early slate, gonna gamble on random pitchers and load up Mil/Cin

• mathewsmarner

eric thames had 36 dk points a couple of days ago and 18 yesterday half of what his dk total was two games ago, if his regression is true than he stands to get 9 pts today deservedly

• WidumBoise

ALL THE CINDERGUARD

• murphstahoe

Wow Peralta is 36% in the solo shot

• mathewsmarner

i’m sure the players loaded on mcullers added their hitters and spent whatever was remaining on their second pitcher who turned out to be peralta

• murphstahoe

@murphstahoe said...

well, fade Thames for Votto. Great Success!

• bigsmoot2

Votto bomb, can Thames keep up?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler