7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -141 ) at Detroit ( 130 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 180 ) at NY Mets ( -196 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( 103 ) at Colorado ( -111 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrUNC50

Is Brantley the chalk in the Hou/Cle game? I feel like he will be but also could produce the most of the OF options in the game. Thoughts?

• jaf373

DK continues to follow an unnecessarily paternalistic approach to the player pool – removing players for injury/weather issues need not be their concern. The responsibility rests with us, the players.

We’re all adults. Please treat us accordingly.

• CJtheGrump

I’m the chump that’s going to stack the eff out of Coors today and watch as a 3-2 game unfolds.

It lived up to the hype last night though. Even so, the Tigers and the Mariners came awfully close to the same run total – for 70% of the cost.

• hcassidy

the ‘Mighty Thames’ get hurt? just seen injury delay and Thames was substituted for Aguilar, which is weird because it happened after Schebler struck out.

• hcassidy

@MrUNC50 said...

Is Brantley the chalk in the Hou/Cle game? I feel like he will be but also could produce the most of the OF options in the game. Thoughts?

I have Lindor/Kipnis in that game. I love Brantley and he should get his as he is on a complete tear right now stealing bases and launching HR.

• draped

@jaf373 said...

DK continues to follow an unnecessarily paternalistic approach to the player pool – removing players for injury/weather issues need not be their concern. The responsibility rests with us, the players.

We’re all adults. Please treat us accordingly.

never seen someone complain about this hah

• hcassidy

@draped said...

never seen someone complain about this hah

He must be complaining about ‘Thor’ being removed from the list. But it shouldn’t matter because if people have him locked and missed the news he should still be locked to their L/U as he is listed in the ‘All Tab’. As far as them removing the Tor/Stl game I can see that, it was announced almost 6 1/2 hours before first pitch, but then again all those players are still listed under the ‘All Tab’ so again if they missed it or didn’t change those players will still lock in the L/U.

• draped

@hcassidy said...

He must be complaining about ‘Thor’ being removed from the list. But it shouldn’t matter because if people have him locked and missed the news he should still be locked to their L/U as he is listed in the ‘All Tab’. As far as them removing the Tor/Stl game I can see that, it was announced almost 6 1/2 hours before first pitch, but then again all those players are still listed under the ‘All Tab’ so again if they missed it or didn’t change those players will still lock in the L/U.

I know why he was complaining, but if you need (or want) that kind of edge to be profitable then I would think that DFS probably isn’t for you. I commend DK for helping out the most casual of players in any way they can.

• murphstahoe

Ha-meh-ton

• sholden

Who does everyone like at catcher tonight in the mid-tier range?

• draped

@sholden said...

Who does everyone like at catcher tonight in the mid-tier range?

on DK, Rupp Chirinos and Hedges are on my list.

• DefinitelyMiami

@draped said...

I know why he was complaining, but if you need (or want) that kind of edge to be profitable then I would think that DFS probably isn’t for you. I commend DK for helping out the most casual of players in any way they can.

Should they also put little gold stars or arrows next to the tout plays? Sometimes enough is enough

• mabrla

No Thor sucks. Had a beautiful 5-3 stack. Now I’ve got way too much money with my third option. Guess I’m doing my top play at every position tonight instead..

• vandymark

Abreu getting injured really put a damper on my LU.. sitting at 133 with Correa/Almonte left.

• vandymark

@vandymark said...

Abreu getting injured really put a damper on my LU.. sitting at 133 with Correa/Almonte left.

I take this back…. Hamilton and Peraza wasted my LU

• hcassidy

@draped said...

I know why he is too, but for him to even bring it up is laughable. Most will catch it(that have alerts on their phones) but for him to even bring it up I suggest he plays ‘Bum’ heard he is hitting 2 Jacks tonight. lmao

• mbunner23

Having a tough time narrowing down cash game pitchers tonight. Paxton, Bundy, Gsellman?

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@draped said...

rupp for the dongerino tonight.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@mbunner23 said...

Having a tough time narrowing down cash game pitchers tonight. Paxton, Bundy, Gsellman?

on dk? Gsellman.

• WidumBoise

@draped said...

This^

Lets not go knocking on the fish tank.

We finna eat.

• jki7p6

@draped said...

Love Chirinos.
    Kind of hoping Phegley plays though. Bat heating-up hunch, wonder if he’s getting over the injury hump.

• YUUNGMOOLAHH

• Blogger of the Month

IMO, this slate is too muddy for cash games. Full of mostly GPP Pitching options and Coors. Low-volume GPP night for me, and a Coors fade in the process. Well, maybe 1/10 LUs Coors.

• hcassidy

@YUUNGMOOLAHH said...

IMO, this slate is too muddy for cash games. Full of mostly GPP Pitching options and Coors. Low-volume GPP night for me, and a Coors fade in the process. Well, maybe 1/10 LUs Coors.

I have 3 L/U tonight on DK, none have a Coors stack but each have a one-off.

• yisman

the home run predictor is very strange

it has Austin Hedges third and Syndergaard like 15th.

Thor isn’t playing and it hasn’t been updated, but even if he was…

• Jacobkaiser1325

Who do you guys like the most overall at 1st? Salary not included, I’ve got GoldSchmidt in my other lineup so I’m not sure whether I should go with him, Zimmerman or Reyonlds

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).