7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -141 ) at Detroit ( 130 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 180 ) at NY Mets ( -196 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( 103 ) at Colorado ( -111 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ibleedblue1

Edwin Encarnacion with the Double Dong and 6 RBIS this afternoon! My CLE stack is going to get things done.

• eric8480

Rupp or Chirinos tonight?

• MisterMister

Yesterday’s slate broke the homerun predictor.

• hcassidy

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Who do you guys like the most overall at 1st? Salary not included, I’ve got GoldSchmidt in my other lineup so I’m not sure whether I should go with him, Zimmerman or Reyonlds

I went Napoli, yes been a shit show to start the year but his wOBA against Santiago said play him and will be low owned as everyone will be flocking to Coors. And didn’t hurt that the wind is blowing out at a 13 mph clip.

• hcassidy

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Edwin Encarnacion with the Double Dong and 6 RBIS this afternoon! My CLE stack is going to get things done.

I will start playing EE when Francona changes the batting order(I am a Tribe fan) Brantley is back, period. Brantley should be 1, Lindor 2, Santana 3(he needs that protection because he can let his swing get long) EE 4 and Ramirez 5.

• achubs

Safer cash pitcher on FD- Bundy or Gselleman?

• dethompson5

Casual player here. I generally play a couple $1 cash games each night to have some fun and keep up with the sport. I had a quick question on the correlation between buy in price compared to winning point totals. i.e. Do I have a better chance of being profitable entering $2-3 double ups instead of the $1? Looked through the entries on FD for $1 vs. $2 double ups tonight and seemed to have fewer experienced stars in the $2 entries.

• hcassidy

@dethompson5 said...

Casual player here. I generally play a couple $1 cash games each night to have some fun and keep up with the sport. I had a quick question on the correlation between buy in price compared to winning point totals. i.e. Do I have a better chance of being profitable entering $2-3 double ups instead of the $1? Looked through the entries on FD for $1 vs. $2 double ups tonight and seemed to have fewer experienced stars in the $2 entries.

Not a cash game player but the rake should be same no matter what. As far as h2h seems your selection on who you challenge is key.

• Yacht67

@hcassidy said...

Not a cash game player but the rake should be same no matter what. As far as h2h seems your selection on who you challenge is key.

Fantasy Draft Rake free H2H FYI

• Yacht67

• Ibleedblue1

@hcassidy said...

I will start playing EE when Francona changes the batting order(I am a Tribe fan) Brantley is back, period. Brantley should be 1, Lindor 2, Santana 3(he needs that protection because he can let his swing get long) EE 4 and Ramirez 5.

I have their 2,3,4,6 today. Super under owned.

• murphstahoe

McCullers 8 pitches 8 balls

• moonshiner

where syndegauerd on kings?

• DefinitelyMiami

@moonshiner said...

• lloydjv1

@murphstahoe said...

McCullers 8 pitches 8 balls

Yeah so much for counting on him for the money. Only happens when I roster his ass.

• Yacht67

@moonshiner said...

Dont roster him.

• murphstahoe

Rocketing up the standings without scoring a point!

• murphstahoe

All that noise and who do I have – Chisenhall who hits into a DP

• aengel927

yassssss

• lloydjv1

@murphstahoe said...

All that noise and who do I have – Chisenhall who hits into a DP

Right???? The only Indian I have too in my lineup against McCullers. Figures. Not going to be my night. So goes the winning streak. As the BR shrinks……

• KindGuy

My hitters went off on Monday but I was let down by poor pitching. Last night my pitchers were almost perfect, I had Cole and JC, but my hitters didn’t go off compared to Coors, Tigers and the DBacks. Hopefully I can put it all together tonight.

• G1212

No Shimpf. Am I crazy or is Spangenberg not available on Fanduel? WTF.

• KindGuy

Can’t believe I’m going to do this but here I am rostering Glasnow again…….

• Yacht67

Stack O’s or avoid IMO.

• Jacobkaiser1325

@elementasrat said...

Can’t believe I’m going to do this but here I am rostering Glasnow again…….

Nooo.. Lol, will be low owned at least

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).