7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -141 ) at Detroit ( 130 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 180 ) at NY Mets ( -196 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( 103 ) at Colorado ( -111 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@mabrla said...

Let’s go Dozier keep the dongs coming keep up with Paxton.

Has he hit one? I see a walk.

• mabrla

@firemedicpat said...

Has he hit one? I see a walk.

For my team. Trying to keep pace bubbling the cash line before Shoe/Trout/Posey go later.

• Conrad

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Red Sox BP is so bad. Just hurts me as a fan lol

I don’t know where this narrative started this year but it’s flat out wrong. I’m sure on WEEI those bloviating idiots, but the Sox bullpen has actually been very good if not the strength of the team so far. 3rd lowest era in the league, 2nd lowest BAA, 2nd fewest runs allowed and most runners stranded.

• FanBallAddict

@walkoff9 said...

No paxton no cash

At this rate with Paxton…no cash for me. Lester through a wrench in things and the bats aren’t producing enough.

45% Paxton ownership

• firemedicpat

Cahill gonna run me to the top. 10% higher than I wanted though.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Conrad said...

I don’t know where this narrative started this year but it’s flat out wrong. I’m sure on WEEI those bloviating idiots, but the Sox bullpen has actually been very good if not the strength of the team so far. 3rd lowest era in the league, 2nd lowest BAA, 2nd fewest runs allowed and most runs stranded.

I’m just very pessimistic lol and said that right after Robbie Ross came in and walked a guy immediately. I’m mostly concerned about him and the time bomb that is Craig Kimbrel.

Also, fuck WEEI. All about the Sports Hub!

• Bastardo

When does football start?

• Bastardo

Has anybody ever picked one team and stacked them every single night they play? Is it worth it over the course of a full season? Got to hit big once or twice, right?

• Dirt_Lavert

Young pinch hitting for Moreland if that means anything to yall

• Dirt_Lavert

Shoemaker starting with a K. Like it. have the Late arcade nearly maxed tonight. Last night killed me. Hoping to do some damage tonight

• txdave41

Fucking Deshields. How the hell is he constantly racking up points? The guy never does anything and decides to go bonkers on the night my competition picks him.

• mabrla

Turner is amazing in Coors.

• Dirt_Lavert

fucking Cueto you sack of shit if you blow up immediately I’m going to be so butthurt FFS

• Dirt_Lavert

And Shoemaker decides to implode. 20 pitches and 2 outs. Ouch. Need Cueto to come thru big still

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man baseball can be such a wild swing…currently have like 140 on FD having chosen Schwaeber/Rua over Heredia/Peralta.

Might have to move away from single entry and/or just buy entries in the morning, because whenever I’d just assume buy another team than make the decision, there’s nothing worthwhile…or it’s out of my price range.

• Dirt_Lavert

Does Shoemaker suck this year? Glad I made almost as many Cueto/Manea as I did Cuteo/Shoemaker. Wow. Guy is not the same as last year. He’s fucked. 24 pitch first and still going.

• Dirt_Lavert

Swear like hell if Alex Wood outscores Cueto I’m going to be so confused. MLB dfs is such a crapshoot lmao

• bigsmoot2

Shoe had Davis struck out, ump didn’t call it, should’ve been inning over.

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Swear like hell if Alex Wood outscores Cueto I’m going to be so confused. MLB dfs is such a crapshoot lmao

don’t worry Wood will get pulled after 4 IP and 70 pitches.

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

I was watching the pitch tracker and saw that. It’s sucks so bad how easily pitchers get thrown off by a bad call. Then it just spirals out of control. I can’t wait for robot umps. No need for them to be out there screwing things up.

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

don’t worry Wood will get pulled after 4 IP and 70 pitches.

That’s honestly why I didn’t play him even in 25 lus. I went all Cueto/Shoemaker and Cueto/Manea. Slightly higher on the former unfortunately so far.

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

man I’m watching the pitch tracker this is the most anal ump of all time. Pretty much need to put it right over to get a call. WTF

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

That’s honestly why I didn’t play him even in 25 lus. I went all Cueto/Shoemaker and Cueto/Manea. Slightly higher on the former unfortunately so far.

i did the same thing re Wood…was gonna play him instead of shoemaker and then saw the track record and pivoted. oh well.

• cjs5555

@cjs5555 said...

i did the same thing re Wood…was gonna play him instead of shoemaker and then saw the track record and pivoted. oh well.

he’ll probably pitch 8 innings now.

• bigsmoot2

So I played Oakland last night and they couldn’t touch gas can Ramirez, now they’re hitting shoemaker?

Why do I play this crap again ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).