8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 124 ) at Houston ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 118 ) at Chi Sox ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -122 ) at Kansas City ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 132 ) at St. Louis ( -143 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -100 ) at Arizona ( -108 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 158 ) at LA Dodgers ( -172 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 152 ) at Seattle ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -124 ) at SF Giants ( 115 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@zline34 said...

That’s hilarious. I’ll have to look that one up. I’m sure that’s how he got his job in the first place

https://www.si.com/mlb/2017/07/03/umpire-angel-hernandez-racial-discrimination-lawsuit

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ny-umpire-mlb-discrimination-lawsuit-20190411-m7k5v2uiqnaffm35vzfdvfvdgm-story.html

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/george-springer-angel-hernandez-robot-umps-worst-umpire-reaction-astros

• zline34

@cjs5555 said...

https://www.si.com/mlb/2017/07/03/umpire-angel-hernandez-racial-discrimination-lawsuit

That’s unreal. I think it has more to do with the fact that he calls Balls. Strikes. that ARE A FOOT OFF THE PLATE

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@zline34 said...

That’s unreal. I think it has more to do with the fact that he calls Balls. Strikes. that ARE A FOOT OFF THE PLATE

yeah, he’s an awful umpire, but now MLB can’t really do anything because it looks like retaliation

• Roma315

Just woke up…pretty happy with my finish in FD’s $9.99 event. Glad I decided to do an extra 10 GPP instead of all 50/50’s.

$20,300 on $250 worth of entries.

• txdave41

Can someone please explain to me why stacking sorry Detroit was the popular play when none of the data, nothing from Vegas and not a single expert on here suggested doing so? Had tons of Cruz and still managed to lose everything. I just can’t compete against people who are freaking psychic. Silly me thinking stacking Seattle against an even worse pitcher than Thursday would have been the play.

• Roma315

I had
    Ryu
    Abreu
    Vargas
    Moncada
    Anderson
    Puig
    Kepler
    Castellanos
    McCann

On to the next

• Tcbaseballfan

Congrats on the win Roma!

• jayzee666

@txdave41 said...

Can someone please explain to me why stacking sorry Detroit was the popular play when none of the data, nothing from Vegas and not a single expert on here suggested doing so? Had tons of Cruz and still managed to lose everything. I just can’t compete against people who are freaking psychic. Silly me thinking stacking Seattle against an even worse pitcher than Thursday would have been the play.

It is just the Reaper effect.
    I had Rodon and a Seattle stack.
    I am stacking the Twins today in my only 2 LUs. Have to limit the damage I cause to the rest of the league.

• Jeddy3

Bubbled on the wrong side for 3 straight slates. The last few days have been brutal!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler