8:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 297 ) at Chi Cubs ( -330 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 103 ) at Texas ( -111 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -108 ) at Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -117 ) at Colorado ( 108 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( 111 ) at Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 105 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( 120 ) at Seattle ( -130 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 145 ) at LA Dodgers ( -157 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• FantasyFreakFFW

I would lean Gio just because of the uncertain weather situation in Chicago. The Cubs start one hour later and you can’t swap on FD if they decide to postpone…

• TheBigM

Conforto or Dickerson?

• Markley

if the cubs game plays in the rain, who would you guys say benefits, pitchers or hitters

• cjwilliams99

How’s the weather looking in DC?

• jzieg2313

Conforto

• willwillx

Any reason not to load up against wainewright? Goldschmidt looks like a good play and w. castillo?

• Aberlanche

DC’s been chilly and drizzling all day but nothing too scary as of now.

• ASitar

3, 4, 5 Mers hitters. Marte partay tonight too.

• ASitar

*Mets.

• feekdogg

Currently raining in MPLS.

• kdub

Fading SF in the all day slate was a bad idea, good thing I only entered one LU

• Gheag2014

@DAR207 said...

I have 100 Lineups in the After Hours Rally on FD again, and want to take one pitcher in all 100 like I normally do. Tonight is not as easy to decide on that SP. Im currently on Iwakuma, but Kazmir and McHugh both intrigue me. Anyone have any thoughts one way or the other?

I think mcugh is good tournament play, Astros will either show up big tonight or continue to struggle. Keuchel called out teammates to the media yesterday

• Gheag2014

@feekdogg said...

I would, but he’s not in the FD pool.

I’m putting him in my dk cash

• firepimp

Sleeper pick for you guys for outfield if you’re having trouble fitting people in. Jackie Bradley Jr. is batting ninth for the redsox today and projections show good things. I’m going to regret it but I could not choose between him/ A.Jones/ Kike .I technically still can’t decide and might change it lmao.

• fantasybender

I’d like to chime in on the Kershaw banter. He had plenty of K upside yesterday according to MIA vs. LHP #s and Kershaw K/9 vs. Better Handedness #s. He also was expected to yield one of the lowest run totals of the entire year, ala Vegas Odds (I believe only Arrieta has trumped it thus far, once two games ago and once tonight). Futhermore, RG top 2 ranked MLB players had him in 5/6 of their lineups in the DK $27 Closer (3 entry max). I obviously went down with the ship at 100% exposure but there were good reasons to expected double digit Ks and more from Kershaw yesterday.

• TheBigM

@firepimp said...

Sleeper pick for you guys for outfield if you’re having trouble fitting people in. Jackie Bradley Jr. is batting ninth for the redsox today and projections show good things. I’m going to regret it but I could not choose between him/ A.Jones/ Kike .I technically still can’t decide and might change it lmao.

I had him in, but took him out because of his batting order. I agree that the numbers look good, but playing at home with one less AB scared me away. Took Kike instead

• Gheag2014

@firepimp said...

Good tournament play, can’t do someone going 9th in cash personally

• harrytruman3

wondering how owned berrios will be in GPPs on DK (esp higher dollar and quals…) More than 15%?

• kdub

so much rain in the forecast, probably not as high as it would be

• ASitar

Too much love for Kike, I moved off of him to Gardner. I also had $400 extra to do so. Thompson also might do just as well as Kike for less $$.

• harrytruman3

I’m guessing Hernandez will be about 10% owned on DK. Don’t see that much spending up on SPs, so I imagine lots of people will want coors OFers and guys from other good spots.

I’m tempted, depending on the last min weather update to have a DK lineup with Berrios and Arrieta…

• MisterMister

Belt 5 ribbies, 30 pts on DK.

• walkoff9

Rain in chicago sucks i really like a lot of cheap bats. May leave money on the table

• tarheelsrule44

Who’s going to be the 50%+ pitcher in cash games?

• firepimp

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Who’s going to be the 50%+ pitcher in cash games?

I’m leaning towards Gio. He’s in the top 2 of everyones predicitions for the day and 75 % of the conversations on here lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler