1:45 PM EST : Toronto ( 168 ) at St. Louis ( -183 ) —- T: 8
    3:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Colorado ( 111 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -136 ) at SF Giants ( 126 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Houston ( 156 ) at Cleveland ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 159 ) at Boston ( -173 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 148 ) at St. Louis ( -161 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 150 ) at Arizona ( -163 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at LA Angels ( -120 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I hope FD implements some sort of mass swap (during late lock) in the near future. Had to go through 40+ entries yesterday (early only) with the 6pm game. Had a ton of Springer exposure and it was tough going through each lineup with the games going on and the scores constantly changing. Besides that good luck everyone!

• IrishCarBomb9

I think Im locking in Thor and CMart on DK and going cheap bat stacks in a few lineups and not thinking too much else, its draft day!

• SzymonK

cashed in on the MIXUP slate.

So time to play ballll today.

• Njsum1

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

I think Im locking in Thor and CMart on DK and going cheap bat stacks in a few lineups and not thinking too much else, its draft day!

I hope that works out for you, as I was thinking something similar. However, it’s better for cash type games and smaller tournaments.

• infantryboys

Spiked the Miami Marlins game day experience on DK last night.

South Beach, here I come lol.

• Bastardo

Has anybody ever picked one team and stacked them every night they play? Any chance of having success over the course of a full season?

• Chip403

Breaking this day in half with a nice early slate followed by a decent evening slate to follow hours later. I gotta say, this weather in Detroit is throwing some wrenches. It’s an excellent game to find a few super low priced bats with upside where you can stack the rest to your fullest personal projections (prices up on players outside that Det/Sea game)..especially with shotty 1B selection (Fan Duel), add in Coors (even if they project hit or miss weather out there with gusty winds, runs will still be had)..I’m wondering if any pivots will have to be made and how to possibly change original blueprints on this early slate.

• Chip403

The Red Sox in 2015 when all their players were first coming up and low priced, (and I don not like Boston)..but they made for great stack almost every night for a good solid month-month and a half until industry started marking the young dudes prices up. And then at end of last year, the Baby Bonbers mini stacks for the final month seemed to work. (I was running at least at minimum 5 unique lineups per night entered though and would save that technique just for 1 lineup. Seemed to work quite a bit. Pure value.

• Rachelynn51912

How can you get a decent pitcher and coors bats in play on FD?~!!

• bigsmoot2

Any word on a pitch limit on Urias today? Man those two teams are offensively challenged.

• Chip403

Urias is the joker card in terms of making that happen.

• Chip403

I think control will be key for Urias or making sure to draw outs on weak contact on first pitches to lower his pitch count. I’m no expert and I don’t work for Dodgers scouting, but if I had to guess, I would say Urias is on about an 80-85 pitch limit today.

• Chip403

Gonna be interesting to see the ownerships on Seager and Turner at SS today (FD, any gpp with 7,000+ entrees)..Turner swinging a hella hot bat..Seager in a LvL matchup but so so much cheaper. I’d say Turner goes about 22-25% and Seager at nearly 40%.

• yanksfan1

Arizona 1-5 looks great today. On FD, can only take 4. Gonna run 5 lineups with all combos of 1-5

• Chip403

I’m wondering how this Miami and Philly game is gonna play out. Hellickson for the most part has been very solid..but gotta fear them Marlins OF’s add in Gordon whose getting things going as a plate setter. I do like Franco again today coming off that granny last night, and Galvis who has great career numbers vs Volquez. Hernandez been hot lately, and Saunders draws the RvL matchup and momentum carrying from that homer last night. (I say that cause he’s only $2700), and lastly Daniel Nava batting leadoff also at $2700, having probably the most underrated season so far amongst casual players.

• Chip403

Philly and Miami both always hit or miss, but the Philly has been hitting the ball hard even when generating outs. Volquez is one of the top pitchers in league in terms of allowing hard contact rate to opposing batters. Interesting sneaky stack to throw out there today. (I also just feel a Stanton bomb will be delivered as well on Miami’s side).

• Chip403

Any games you all putting complete fades on for early slate?

• bigsmoot2

@Chip403 said...

Not liking any of the hitters in the SF/LA game due to ballpark and bad offense vs LHP, and the DET game weather makes me really nervous.

• Chip403

Here’s y’all a question..

Ozuna, Bruce, or Comforto?

• jman3034

@Chip403 said...

Fading bats in the miami/phils game, mets/braves, and sf/la

Love the cardinals, washington, detroit, and cleveland

• jman3034

Syndergaard scratched…Harvey taking his spot

• bigsmoot2

Any RA Dickey love on the early slate?

• Chip403

@bigsmoot2 said...

Not liking any of the hitters in the SF/LA game due to ballpark and bad offense vs LHP, and the DET game weather makes me really nervous.

I think Justin Turner is a solid play in that one..I rostered Christian Arroyo last night on late night slate at SS at 3% owned and he got me a HR. He’s seen Urias several times in the minors, if going cheap and fading the chalk SS plays, I wouldn’t mind him, but that’s it (as well as Urias as a flyer play in one of these just to save and get K potential and pray LA gets lead, he goes 5-6 IP and gets the W.

• RecEm2014

Syndergarrd scrathced with tired arm

• Chip403

@jman3034 said...

Fading bats in the miami/phils game, mets/braves, and sf/la

Love the cardinals, washington, detroit, and cleveland

Mets Phil’s bats fading maybe a whoopsie daisie. But go with your gut, what it’s all about.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).