1:45 PM EST : Toronto ( 168 ) at St. Louis ( -183 ) —- T: 8
    3:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Colorado ( 111 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -136 ) at SF Giants ( 126 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Houston ( 156 ) at Cleveland ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 159 ) at Boston ( -173 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 148 ) at St. Louis ( -161 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 150 ) at Arizona ( -163 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at LA Angels ( -120 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draped

@Chip403 hope you kept arenado hah

• Orty1370

STL…the Cards…unbelievable.

• bigsmoot2

If my teams got more points for walks then the 3 FD currently gives, I would be the best DFS player ever. :D

• NCRick

Rockies pitcher getting the shaft. Strike after strike getting called wrong.

• Orty1370

Anybody using a Ouija board please recommend the brand, price, and online site to order.

• bigsmoot2

Seager BOMB, he is do damn good.

• murphstahoe

Fade Coors is one thing as long as you pick the right side in the Giants game..

• TheRyanFlaherty

Doh! Switched Swagger for Carpenter in that FD mix up thing….

• txdave41

This may be the most miserable slate so far for me. Everyone I picked across multiple teams, all singles. Nothing more. Brock Stassi is the only one I got right. lol

• krazyju84

wow. Mets 3rd base coach has no clue

• Yacht67

Upton :(

• TheRyanFlaherty

Wish I just ate salary this morning and kept Galvis instead of using it to move up for Segura

• Yacht67

Verlander!!

• Dirt_Lavert

So Sale will be like 80% owned on the main slate on DK single entry?

• Orty1370

Please Carp hit a slam…

• acdawg712

boooooooooooooooooooom

• Orty1370

OMG…yes!

• pheffernan7

CARP YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!

• BigPod

Carpenter$$$

• feekdogg

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Doh! Switched Swagger for Carpenter in that FD mix up thing….

I’m guessing it worked out in the end.

• TheRyanFlaherty

^
    Edit: lol to the above…yeah, now not so upset. Same thing happened last night when I was whining about switching Heredia for Rua, woke up to see that surprise…
    I use this thread for cathartic purposes. I try not to ever make brag-type posts, but it’s nice to type something positive that actually worked out.

Well that’s 3 grand slams in less than 24 hours for my teams.:.(making just 1 lu last night, 2 this morning)
    I think I should just quit MLB after tonight because it’s only down hill from here lol

• lloydjv1

My WAS stack starting to look good in the early Moonshot.

• acdawg712

nats doing it again! no exposure to the last game, so no idea what to root for there.

• draped

@lloydjv1 said...

My WAS stack starting to look good in the early Moonshot.

same except the all day slate. glad i swapped out from Sale + STL stack to Moore + WAS stack in my cash lineups once i saw LAD lineup.

• Dirt_Lavert

So stack Sale and the D Backs for tonight?

Can’t seem to get away from this and Wainwright. So far have Sale/Wainwright and A’s/D Backs stacks. Not too comfortable with it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).