1:45 PM EST : Toronto ( 168 ) at St. Louis ( -183 ) —- T: 8
    3:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Colorado ( 111 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -136 ) at SF Giants ( 126 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Houston ( 156 ) at Cleveland ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 159 ) at Boston ( -173 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 148 ) at St. Louis ( -161 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 150 ) at Arizona ( -163 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at LA Angels ( -120 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• acdawg712

murphyyyyyyyy. nice to see garbage time having less of an effect than NBA.

• lloydjv1

@draped said...

same except the all day slate. glad i swapped out from Sale + STL stack to Moore + WAS stack in my cash lineups once i saw LAD lineup.

I just hope this one doesn’t end up with some huge total in the CLE/HOU game like what happened to me the other night. Scored 164 FPS in a GPP on DK and didnt cash. I thought I was looking at one of my NBA lineups and then saw that final score. You’d think just about anything over 135 in MLB should cash minimally at least.

• mbunner23

Tough to get Sale/Wainright/Goldy

• lloydjv1

@Dirt_Lavert said...

So stack Sale and the D Backs for tonight?

Can’t seem to get away from this and Wainwright. So far have Sale/Wainwright and A’s/D Backs stacks. Not too comfortable with it

I did, on most of my lineups. Best I could come up with while also trying to build some decent NBA lineups. Tonight is going to be interesting.

• plaudati

am i dumb if i go with walker in a single entry gpp on fd

• Dirt_Lavert

@mbunner23 said...

Tough to get Sale/Wainright/Goldy

some combo of A’s lineup for cap relief and Greg Garcia helps. Close to something I feel comfortable. Just weary of using Jaff Decker as he only has 1 career dong and 1 steal in 70 games ever. Not exactly tantalizing stats. A handful of them have great BvP which I’m liking.

Not loving the Cards bats vs a groundballer but I’m guessing Lawrence only throws half the game or less and could easily blow up.

• acdawg712

@lloydjv1 said...

I just hope this one doesn’t end up with some huge total in the CLE/HOU game like what happened to me the other night. Scored 164 FPS in a GPP on DK and didnt cash. I thought I was looking at one of my NBA lineups and then saw that final score. You’d think just about anything over 135 in MLB should cash minimally at least.

that might not even be that terrible given kluber is super highly owned. but yes, agreed with your wish.

• KindGuy

• lloydjv1

Basically Kluber is one of the only players I have left in any of my early lineups. Partially due to the fact I had concerns about the weather that far out in the day, plus that WAS/COL game looked like a points bonanza for DFS.

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

I’ve been juggling NBA playoffs and MLB the past several nights which has hurt my bankroll. Can’t seem to win both on the same night. Didn’t cash in either last night but thankfully cashed in soccer this afternoon. Bankroll at 3.92 but I have an entry in the 20 max 3 seamer so hopefully i can turn around my fortunes. Kinda funny because my bankroll is was at 7.92, 8 cents shy of being able to enter the crazy 8’s tonight. Sign?

I did one Crazy 8 the other night and decided it wasn’t worth it going forward on 2 game slates. I too have be splitting lineups between NBA and MLB and generally having some good returns. I normally play nothing more than 15 dollars per night, but cashed over 300 for the week. Today’s MLB Turbo might get me a few bucks too.

• mbunner23

Is Greg Garcia good value?

• KindGuy

@lloydjv1 said...

I did one Crazy 8 the other night and decided it wasn’t worth it going forward on 2 game slates. I too have be splitting lineups between NBA and MLB and generally having some good returns. I normally play nothing more than 15 dollars per night, but cashed over 300 for the week. Today’s MLB Turbo might get me a few bucks too.

• Mikeybaywatch

@elementasrat said...

Nice work!

I think I’m done with NBA but damnnnnn those prizes are massive haha.

It sucks though because I only have the bankroll to enter 1 lineup and sharks have been crushing it in the playoffs with their 150 lineups. Sigh…..

Yep one lineup in the crazy 8s for me as well.

Won $40 the other day tho on my $8, so was pretty happy with that.

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

Nice work!

I think I’m done with NBA but damnnnnn those prizes are massive haha.

It sucks though because I only have the bankroll to enter 1 lineup and sharks have been crushing it in the playoffs with their 150 lineups. Sigh…..

Well if it’s any help, I don’t even do much MLB research. I usually roster hitters with higher FPS averages against questionable pitchers. The GPP prize pools aren’t huge in MLB DFS, but maybe I’ve just gotten into a lucky streak. Good luck the rest of the evening.

• vandymark

I’m going Sale + ARI stack.. I’m sure myself and 25,000 others are doing the same lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@mbunner23 said...

Is Greg Garcia good value?

Definitely good value with AB/$ and he’s batting second. I’m juggling him and Nick Ahmed right now. I’m fully expecting lower ownership on Ahmed but I’m worried about a guy like him getting pinch hit for. I’m also juggling Phegley and Hermann but the A’s have Vogt (lefty and Phegley’s a righty) on the bench and as evidenced by last night they are willing to ph the catcher for better mus. Garcia should be okay and could nearly hit value on one trip around the bases. Does have a steal this year too. Ahmed has 1 steal and a dong, and the Padres are playing a catcher I’m not overly familiar with tonight. But all in all they’ve allowed a whopping 19 stolen bases this year already.

• bigsmoot2

Plouffe or Escobar tonight ?

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

Plouffe or Escobar tonight ?

escobar hasn’t been killing it since he left that one game with “dizziness”. Don’t love Plouffe either, I have Healy in there. Been dying by him lately plan to do the same tonight.

• KindGuy

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

My night hinges on the red hot D-Backs………….. because I faded every single one of them. I really liked Peralta as a one-off but I needed a 3B so I had to axe him.

D-Backs are going to be sooooooooo chalky but I went with a Red Sox stack instead. Hurts to do so against my Yankees but I think Tanaka implodes tonight. Hopefully atleast lol.

RIP my Sox are anemic at the plate man.

I played Peralta/Pollack over Tomas so I’m fully excpecting a Tomas double dong night

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

escobar hasn’t been killing it since he left that one game with “dizziness”. Don’t love Plouffe either, I have Healy in there. Been dying by him lately plan to do the same tonight.

Yeah don’t really feel good about either, but might throw a dart with plouffe and hope he hits a bomb off nolasco.

Wanted to fade sale tonight but I just couldn’t do it. Got d backs and A’s, I’m
    Sure with plenty of others lol.

Good luck all, that Murphy dong helped me min cash this afternnoon, I’ll take it .

• Dirt_Lavert

I’m terrified with Wainwright. Want Tijuan but don’t want to punt across the board to get him. Projections saying they’ll score the same so no sense in paying up

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

Yeah don’t really feel good about either, but might throw a dart with plouffe and hope he hits a bomb off nolasco.

I have Decker Healy and Lowrie. I’m worried about the strong wind blowing to left field. Hoping I don’t get killed from changing Joyce out but besides last night the guy has been trash.

Angels not starting Maldonado and IDK how this other catcher is. Hoping that he’s not as good and Decker can get on and grab a quick steal

• KindGuy

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay I’m happy to see Youdacao and Saahil right next to me with Wainwright and Sale lol

Can’t believe Sale is only 67% in the pitchout the 3$ SE on DK. Just. What?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).