1:45 PM EST : Toronto ( 168 ) at St. Louis ( -183 ) —- T: 8
    3:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Colorado ( 111 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -136 ) at SF Giants ( 126 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Houston ( 156 ) at Cleveland ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 159 ) at Boston ( -173 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 148 ) at St. Louis ( -161 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 150 ) at Arizona ( -163 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at LA Angels ( -120 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Oh yea I forgot about Tomas…. hm maybe I should swap him in? He can explode for a double dong on any night.

He also has BvP against this pitcher. I’m fearful not having him but double dongs are a rare occurrence I’ll be really buthurt if he does though.

• KindGuy

Oh well. Just checked. Not enough salary for me to swap in and keep the rest of my lineup. Wtf? Why did DK price Peralta only at $3800? Tomas is at $4400.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wainwright you POS 18 pitch first inning and no K’s

• marker0357

well, trying a dart on Lawrence as 2nd SP. what the heck on a short slate

• Dirt_Lavert

Ohh yes Jedd Gyorko 8.3% owned in my contest LET’S GO! Almost happened to me until about an hour b4 lock lol

• Duck911

Sale 54% owned in the FD Bunt.

I hate tonight’s slate, with 1 chalky pitcher and really only one offense in a good spot.

So, I played a single $1 bullet, stacked Wainwright and the Yankees, just……because.

• KindGuy

Healy Plouffe or Escobar at 3b i can’t decide aghhhhh!!!!!!!

• KindGuy

Chase Field has to cool down at some point right?

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Link

Qu

Healy. I looked at his numbers and although he’s been awful this year away his numbers career are much better. Chances are he gains some ground soon and he’s 4-10 vs Nolasco with a dong.

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn it I kept Ahmed at short and had salary for Garcia. Felt weird doing a one off but looks like it could pay off already.

Lawrence blowing up

• Dirt_Lavert

And Greg Garcia steals a bag. Already got bad vibe for tonight. Fuck. Should’ve just pulled the effing trigger. Ahmed not going to do shit anyways. FUCK

• bigsmoot2

The way sale has started and the fact that he’s around 50-55% in my FD single entries, gonna come down to who picked the right cheap bats, come on swinging A’s.

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

And Greg Garcia steals a bag. Already got bad vibed for tonight. Fuck. Should’ve just pulled the effing trigger. Ahmed not going to do shit anyways. FUCK

It’s early bro, let’s see where this is going!

• Dirt_Lavert

Greg Garcia legit almost 4 x already on one trip around the bases. Sucks so hard. Legit on him since I saw he was batting second and he’s in 4/5 lineup builds. The one I play he’s not in.

I almost feel like I have to go 4/4 or 5/3 for team stacks batting because that’s what the majority of the pros will do. I’m glad Garcia is only 15% owned but still he’s going to smash value at this rate. I feel like a fucking moron.

• marker0357

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

It’s early bro, let’s see where this is going!

I know I know. But he’s going to see more ABs anymore than Ahmed so it’s like, I went with the game theory play despite having the salary.

I think I can look at this and see that almost 13% of the field is going to be screwed with Lawrence. And 33% of the field potentially screwed without Sale.

• marker0357

Lawrence goes 5 innings, gives up 4 runs, 3 or 4 K’s, good enough for a #2 on this slate. crossing fingers

• Dirt_Lavert

@Duck911 said...

Sale 54% owned in the FD Bunt.

I hate tonight’s slate, with 1 chalky pitcher and really only one offense in a good spot.

So, I played a single $1 bullet, stacked Wainwright and the Yankees, just……because.

Baseball DFS is great because in theory it’s simple. If most of the field owns one guy and you take bats that hit him then you beat the majority of the field.

Something weird I saw yesterday was that if you stacked the D Backs against the Padres pitcher it actually worked out. Padres pitcher went 3 x on DK and all the D backs bats crushed.

• bigsmoot2

Umm sale is dealing right now, yanks only strike out 16% vs lhp too, dude is filth.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Okay – back to ranting and raving here so my wife doesn’t need to hear me…

Hey Red Sox you’re allowed to score when Sale pitches!!!! That’s not necessarily a DFS thing, I’m just a Sox return…

And early returns for tonight are F me for going Lowrie/Joyce over Garcia/Adams…at least on FD…feel free to make my fretting unwarranted A’s…

• Dirt_Lavert

Wainwright WTF you suck man. How do you walk Salty. Salty blows. Wainwright throws so many pitches. Going to be Walker and Sale optimal at this rate.

Wainwright can’t throw strikes. Damn.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wainwright blowing up and making me completely waste my time. 40% owned too. Knew he’d be high. Didn’t know he completely sucks. Figured it’d be an easy win if anything. But seriously man. Strike somebody the F out!

• Dirt_Lavert

There you go Wainwright you sack of shit now keep it up

• KindGuy

Alright I’m going Plouffe over Healy and Yunel.

• Dirt_Lavert

Note to self. Don’t play Wainwright or Hamels AT ALL this year. Dude going for 20 pitch innings here. I’m completely boned at this rate. Glad 40% had him too but oh man. That other 60% will murder me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).