7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 221 ) at Cleveland ( -243 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -128 ) at Miami ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 103 ) at Minnesota ( -111 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 142 ) at Houston ( -154 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 122 ) at Kansas City ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -157 ) at LA Angels ( 145 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -150 ) at San Diego ( 138 ) —- T: 7
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -134 ) at SF Giants ( 124 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• awilson45

I’m trying to stack STL bats but I know DeJong is gonna be batting 7th or something dumb like thay

Edit: nevermind that order is pretty sweet

• biga0787

Dejong will be batting in that spot probably all year. 6th or 7th

• biga0787

@rickkain29 said...

So much for me being contrarian……..haha

You too huh?

• awilson45

@biga0787 said...

Dejong will be batting in that spot probably all year. 6th or 7th

Oh I understand, just would love to see him higher in the order— also have him in year long

• biga0787

It would be nice to see him higher. But the guys before him are on base guys as well. Yadi and Jose Martinez. Scoring runs he doesn’t produce himself will be hard if Wong doesn’t start doing something

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

Only 19 spots left and 3 hours to go…lets fill this 100 man. Its only $1
    https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/55843826

• Semaj89

@awilson45 said...

I’m trying to stack STL bats but I know DeJong is gonna be batting 7th or something dumb like thay

Edit: nevermind that order is pretty sweet

I’m a little skeptical about STL today.coming off a 13 inning win against Thor and the Mets. I think they could be a little flat against the Pirates in a pitcher’s park.

Numbers say they should smash Brault, its just a hunch I have.

• kps3205s

Gladly donating another $1 to see how bad I am vs everyone else playing in the 100 man.

Actually did more than my typical research which means, well,….we’ll see since it’s more than my normal.

Is it really that insane to have 2 T. Anderson’s in my LU tonight?

Good luck to all.

• mbunner23

Anybody like Tyler Anderson tonight for SP2?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@kps3205s said...

Gladly donating another $1 to see how bad I am vs everyone else playing in the 100 man.

Actually did more than my typical research which means, well,….we’ll see since it’s more than my normal.

Good luck to all.

Cool thing here is you only have to be as good as half the field

• KindGuy

DK really screwed up sizing the $7 GPP tonight. Way too small.

• rickkain29

@biga0787 said...

You too huh?

Yep.

• rickkain29

@kps3205s said...

Good luck to all.

Ehh you were only 37/50 yesterday. From one of the greatest sports movie “We live to play another day”

• awilson45

@mbunner23 said...

I’m on board

• awilson45

@Semaj89 said...

I’m a little skeptical about STL today.coming off a 13 inning win against Thor and the Mets. I think they could be a little flat against the Pirates in a pitcher’s park.

Numbers say they should smash Brault, its just a hunch I have.

They could bust for sure. I’m a pirates fan and I just think in this spot they can abuse Brault and also Hurdle has been quick to turn to the bulllpen this year, even though its terrible, so I’m hoping Brault gets knocked around then they go to the bullpen early and they also get crushed. I don’t love any of the high implied totals so I’m stacking based off of my opinion. Very well could end up being a low scoring game.

• 7klub06

@mbunner23 said...

Well LU builder like him and he is playing Miami

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Wind saving the cubbies so far.

• kdubs81

@mbunner23 said...

Torn between him and Pomeranz.
    Have deGrom locked in as SP1 for cash games

• Jonas137

@mbunner23 said...

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

Only 7 spots left….Lets fill this thing up…Its only $1
    https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/55843826

• Jonas137

@kdubs81 said...

Torn between him and Pomeranz.
    Have deGrom locked in as SP1 for cash games

I like both as well, but Tampa keeps burning me, on a 6 game win steak, Cron is mashing everyone, and lineup is better than it looks on paper so far. I can’t go with Pom

• Semaj89

@awilson45 said...

They could bust for sure. I’m a pirates fan and I just think in this spot they can abuse Brault and also Hurdle has been quick to turn to the bulllpen this year, even though its terrible, so I’m hoping Brault gets knocked around then they go to the bullpen early and they also get crushed. I don’t love any of the high implied totals so I’m stacking based off of my opinion. Very well could end up being a low scoring game.

The total is 8.5 so I’m, definitely on the contraian side of things there. I do like the price on Ozuna. 3900 seems too cheap.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

FYI, I re-ran my app and updated projections using the lineups that have been released so far:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-apr-27-2508532

• biga0787

Today was the day I was going to skip a cardinals stack. I always have at least one. I’m a homer and it makes the games more fun to watch. I couldn’t do it. Today would be the day they went off. Now a day of mediocrity I’m sure

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@TheDataDetective said...

FYI, I re-ran my app and updated projections using the lineups that have been released so far:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-apr-27-2508532

Great work, I have so far ended up with a lot of Holland.. Hope he doesn’t implode too bad! lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).