7:40 PM EST: Miami ( 146 ) at Milwaukee ( -159 ) — T: 7.5
    7:45 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -104 ) at St Louis ( -104 ) — T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( ) at Texas ( ) — T:
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 201 ) at Chi Sox ( -222 ) — T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 160 ) at Houston ( -175 ) — T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -157 ) at Arizona ( 144 ) — T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( 148 ) at San Francisco ( -161 ) — T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 204 ) at LA Dodgers ( -226 ) — T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

As a Tigers guy, seeing Castellanos as a 6.1K player is some wild stuff.

You know what I was thinking about that the other day. Apparently he’s not blaming the field anymore. Always thought he was still a good hitter but would only ever be in the 4Ks max.

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Value alert
    Kiermaier leading off at 2200 (Meadows cleanup at 3600 not bad also)

I had Meadows, adding Kevin Kiermaier just makes too much sense. (Thanks!)
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Brewers clean-up hitter to the DL. Too big of a slate to consider Castano, but maybe I’ll throw him in one

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I had Meadows, adding Kevin Kiermaier just makes too much sense. (Thanks!)
    ~

Still debating but I think my favorite value OF bat is Hernandez batting 2nd for WAS in that small park in Florida

• ifthethunder

Funky cold Yadier Molina to the 10 day D.L. He was my catcher. (I’m playing the PHI-STL weather angle, as least some.)
    ~

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Still debating but I think my favorite value OF bat is Hernandez batting 2nd for WAS in that small park in Florida

And Tyrone Taylor is batting leadoff for the Brew Crew at 2,400.

Basically you can play any pitchers you want tonight. I’m playing Max Scherzer because I’m a Nats fan (and I’m glad Corbin isn’t starting, jeez louise!).
    ~

• wmudude24

@Pandamonious said...

As a Tigers guy, seeing Castellanos as a 6.1K player is some wild stuff.

And how many ex-Pirate pitchers will be priced over $10k before the season is out??

• WhiteyJones8

@Unico10 said...

I’m back and forth here between Hernandez for $2200 and Clint Frazier for $2100 or is he too chalky batting 7th for NYY

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I’m back and forth here between Hernandez for $2200 and Clint Frazier for $2100 or is he too chalky batting 7th for NYY

Tough one
    On dk Frazier is 2700 and Hernandez 2000 so the 700 and the better lineup spot do it x me

• axman15

Seems to be more value tonight than usual. I can see a lot of the mid tier going under owned.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeah I’m thinking they’re in a funk as well and was thinking that would be more conducive for a one-off as to not pollute an entire lineup and just hope that you pick the right one. I mean someone on the yanks is probably gonna double dong tonight

If you go that route Torres has quite a history at Camden

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

If you go that route Torres has quite a history at Camden

Yep, Urshela and Higa

Just now really diving in. Eliminated my pitchers down to only about 4-6 I like, and none I love. May have to just stack it up and insert pitchers who fit. Giolito obviously in a great spot but got hit pretty good last outing and had start pushed back . I’m sure I’ll have a good amount but gonna try to be under if I can

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@axman15 said...

Seems to be more value tonight than usual. I can see a lot of the mid tier going under owned.

On DK? – I’m not seeing it aside from a few OFs

• ifthethunder

A nice thing about MLB: 2 hours before the first game started (main DK slate), all my players had a little green mark by their names showing that they were going to play.

NBA: 3 games lock in 40 minutes. One team (OKC) has their starting lineup out.
    ~

• WhiteyJones8

@ifthethunder said...

A nice thing about MLB: 2 hours before the first game started (main DK slate), all my players had a little green mark by their names showing that they were going to play.

~

On the other side: We all know Mike Trout is going to play tonight. Even though he’s batting .426 on the season and in a good matchup he’s planning to get me a 0 tonight.

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

~

NBA is a joke from the top down.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Globe life field roof closed

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’m all aboard the chalky Yankees train.

Choo Choo

• jjwd

@Pandamonious said...

I’m all aboard the chalky Yankees train.

Choo Choo

road favs with a high total are good chalk. Bales proved it in a book long ago!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Hernandez 🔥

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Hernandez 🔥

Nice one – looks like you have a bunch. Only in 1/18 for me unfortunately

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nice one – looks like you have a bunch. Only in 1/18 for me unfortunately

Have him in 4/5

Faded Max and Giolito… have Buehler, Javier and a Sanchez…. fingers crossed

Played a Nats stack as I figured they would be low owned, facing a jokester in a hitters park
    They are in the bullpen already so it may work out

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Slate is shaping in a promising way

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Hernandez 🔥

Good call! I’m still waiting for my Philly homers.

And I picked the wrong day to not play Trea Turner.
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Giolito 70% owned lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).