1:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 125 ) at Detroit ( -135 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:20 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 236 ) at Chi Cubs ( -260 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -104 ) at Colorado ( -104 ) —- T: 11
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 147 ) at Washington ( -160 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 120 ) at Baltimore ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 178 ) at Boston ( -194 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -120 ) at Arizona ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 116 ) at LA Dodgers ( -126 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JackLotte

@yoshi2132 said...

*Error

shouldnt be earned but they are since it was a foul ball..he woulda been out of the inning with no damage

• JackLotte

that should help arrieta’s pitch count

• TimmerRC

@tarheelsrule44 said...

About 7% owned in some tournaments i’m in. Head scratcher but it paid off for them.

It’s a smart play, imo. Limited number of games in play, so you know something like 30% of lineups will have the standard V-Mart/Miggy duo or even the V-Mart/Miggy/JD trio etc. So there is very little room there to make your own version of that grouping pay off. Sure, if you go with them and they all crank, you’ll cash, but what, $5? Everyone else has them, too.

In a limited group like this, I think playing someone like Gose is VERY smart so hats off to those 7%… my attempt at finding a more unique lineup was to go with Mark Canha who is overdue for a big game. So far, not so great, but that’s the gamble.

• JackLotte

they gave salty a triple on that? how?

• sharksbay

Jungman looks like he doesn’t want to play. Don’t blame him. Your cold, gonna lose anyways

• Jmilko5

DK didn’t give V mart credit for an RBI on a sac fly?

• migarvin99

@wlecates said...

Anyone watching the Tigers/A’s game? Any insight as to why V. Martinez would’ve had a RBI removed by the scorekeeper? Looks like it was a sac fly and he initially had credit for one, but now gone.

I was wondering about that too….clearly a sac fly

Not that if matters with Mccutchen in my lineup. Baseball is such a pansy sport can’t even play in a little cold rain

• pbnews

It’s because he didn’t tag.. he scored on the throw to 2nd. There have been a couple of interesting scoring quirks in this one though (Salty “triple” and Kinsler’s first double, which was clearly a single… not that I’m complaining)

• lloydjv1

@migarvin99 said...

Not that if matters with Mccutchen in my lineup. Baseball is such a pansy sport can’t even play in a little cold rain

Sucks. My score went up then down again….

• lastcallcasualty

@MisterMister said...

Arrieta escapes with 0 R but has to make 31 pitches

And still has only a 1 hitter going. The guy is just nasty filthy

• lastcallcasualty

Why is Bucholz so expensive? His numbers don’t add up.

• precator

@lastcallcasualty said...

And still has only a 1 hitter going. The guy is just nasty filthy

lots of pitches though he will probably only pitch max 6 innings.

• Yombo

lineups doing fine, but that WSH/PHI game is gonna decide everything. Can Nola get through Harper/Murphy and a lineup he struggles with? Is Roark gonna be good or trash? Assuming most people got their late swaps in, it’s gonna come down to those two. Also assuming, people who had Cargo, Cutch, Marte, etc. ended up getting Harper so worried about that too

• kmart35

A Harper dong along with a couple more cubs runs and I’ll be gold… Somehow in the top 100 with a -3 from bassit (had to super punt pitcher)

• lloydjv1

@Yombo said...

lineups doing fine, but that WSH/PHI game is gonna decide everything. Can Nola get through Harper/Murphy and a lineup he struggles with? Is Roark gonna be good or trash? Assuming most people got their late swaps in, it’s gonna come down to those two. Also assuming, people who had Cargo, Cutch, Marte, etc. ended up getting Harper so worried about that too

You must be looking at my line ups…….I am in the same boat. Need Hartper and Roarke to do well.

• tarheelsrule44

If Kris Davis wanted to homer here, i’d be okay with that.

• TPSC

@migarvin99 said...

It wasn’t a sac fly.

Ball was caught in shallow left, then thrown into the infield. Miguel Cabrera broke for 2nd, so the cutoff man threw to 2nd. It was then that JD Martinez broke for home, and the 2nd baseman threw home late.

• tarheelsrule44

I’ll settle for an RBI single.

• txdave41

The day blows. Short slates for early and late and it always comes down to ppl rostering that one guy at the bottom of a lineup who suddenly goes off like Gose. And they keep scoring and scoring.

• kmart35

Harper 50% in the $2 Flare (early)

• kmart35

@txdave41 said...

The day blows. Short slates for early and late and it always comes down to ppl rostering that one guy at the bottom of a lineup who suddenly goes off like Gose. And they keep scoring and scoring.

Villar for me right now… Had him projected at 6 pts, got me 23 so far

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tarheelsrule44 said...

About 7% owned in some tournaments i’m in. Head scratcher but it paid off for them.

Not really a head scratcher when you playing a top pitcher like Arrieta on a small slate . Need to play a lot of those 2,700 types which brings players like Gose into play.

• feekdogg

Bryant hurt?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

Bryant hurt?

Hit by a pitch twice. Left game at end of inning after the second for defense per mlb channel I have on.

• kmart35

@feekdogg said...

Bryant hurt?

Hopefully not. I’m thinking up 5 in a cold wet day Joe is giving him a rest

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).