2:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -102 ) at Chi Sox ( -108 ) —- T: 9
    2:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -114 ) at Kansas City ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 129 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -118 ) at SF Giants ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 161 ) at LA Dodgers ( -175 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -114 ) at Arizona ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( 117 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 109 ) at Houston ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

lol.. he got 2 strikeouts that inning. If he doesn’t give up but one more run, but gets 10 k’s, I think you guys are ok. It’s 1 inning.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@TheDataDetective said...

With the way Sale has played this season I think you have to say Boyd is safer, but Sale has more upside

…as I was saying

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Forty percent Daniel Robertson feels good to have.

• Jeddy3

Member when Sale was good?

• marker0357

what is up with Sogard? is he juiced or what?

• biga0787

Glad to see I made the right call again…. had flaherty up until about 20, minutes before lock. Made the switch regretting it. Mother F@&@$

• mr_papageorgio

@marker0357 said...

what is up with Sogard? is he juiced or what?

He and Greg Garcia must have the same guy lol

• Orty1370

Sale is absolutely horrid…welcome to the auto-fade zone.

• Yacht67

@mr_papageorgio said...

I quit, I’m done with MLB DFS. Every effing day I’m dead 5 min after lock because of an “ace” pitcher in the negative already. Good luck the rest of the season everyone.

You played Sale?

• Renodog

Don’t leave, everyday is a new day $$$

• Yacht67

Surprised Luchessi only around 3-4% in the moonshot

• mr_papageorgio

Gausman is my other pitcher today. Yeah I’m done with this.

• MrMadness001

Cash games in MLB are worthless. It feels like you are just lighting money on fire trying to be profitable playing cash in MLB.

• MrMadness001

Oh well so much for taking a embrace the variance stance and using Hellickson today lol

• biga0787

I know it’s too soon. And I know he is the number one prospect in baseball. But vlad jr doesn’t look good against very mediocre major league pitching.

• mr_papageorgio

@biga0787 said...

I know it’s too soon. And I know he is the number one prospect in baseball. But vlad jr doesn’t look good against very mediocre major league pitching.

It’s just because I’ve been playing him. He’ll be fine.

• jayzee666

@Yacht67 said...

Surprised Luchessi only around 3-4% in the moonshot

This is why!

• jayzee666

Was off to a nice start but then everything came back to the norm.

REAPER gave me a little hope today and ripped it away. Need to just play enuff to get my achievements cuz no way in hell am I cashing!

• jayzee666

I want Luchessi to get destroyed this inning. I want the manager to come out and tell him to hit the showers. As he is walking off the mound, I want to see tears running down his cheeks like he was a little leaguer!!

• Messiah717

Lopez was a great call.

• txdave41

Hit my highest score so far with 210 and still 61 ppl are beating me. MLB is so frustrating.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Won the FD late slate while at a wedding brunch. Thanks, mimosas!

• Mitchy2Fat

See you tomorrow MR P. Good Luck

• kcroyalty29

Today was a weird day for DK Cash. I had Sale and Efflin – who together combined for over 50 – plus 31 point Albies – and still didn’t cash. I used Machado/Myers/Mondesi/O’Hearn/Barnhart/Wilkerson/Acuna who got me virtually nothing.

How can I get over 50 from pitchers and 31 from Albies and still not even sniff the cash line in Double Ups? It seemed EVERY 2B homered today – Sogard – Garcia – and every chalk hitter hit a home run, like Kepler. Just a crap day where I lost my butt but felt very confident in my lineup and process. Anyone else feel the same way or have a similar day?

• Roma315

Pitching is very sketchy this year

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler