7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 107 ) at Miami ( -116 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 116 ) at Milwaukee ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 161 ) at Texas ( -175 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 111 ) at Kansas City ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at Arizona ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    9:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 136 ) at SF Giants ( -148 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 198 ) at LA Dodgers ( -216 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Will Myers hit a single and immediately steals and breaks the late slate for me. GG. Have him 1-6 with Padres/Giants stacks. Might as well route for the Padres now.

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

If you look at that Chipoltle lu in the thunderdome he went 1-3-4-7 and 1-2-3-7 for the Braves and Rockies. He’s the only person of 20 with lemaheui, Flowers and Story (the latter 2 are the 7 hitters).

Also, I don’t use the app but heard from someone else you can’t do it from the app. Not sure how anyone makes lus without a desktop. I need at least one full moniter to function at 100%, just makes everything way easier. Making lus from a phone or other handheld device is such a struggle.

Yeah I use my phone to fill out lineup but I agree i need a computer to do research.

• Dirt_Lavert

Something we’ve been waiting for all year: Jeff Mathis dong. We knew it was coming. Congrats to anyone who ventured that hard to pay down for a catcher. Tyler Anderson sucks hard! Honestly was mind blown when I saw Chipolte with him in the thunderdome. Seems like sharps never play pitchers in Coors, Chase, or Miller just to name a few. He went head first into that I guess lol.

• BigRay

Love it when the Dodger party starts off the right way….Toles

• Dirt_Lavert

heyyy Toles dong, have him in 5/6 lineups. There is hope! Only 35% owned too. Epic.

• bigsmoot2

Toles come on dodgers need about 5 more bombs, lol.

• Dirt_Lavert

Would love if the Padres and Dodgers hit. Have one lu in first right now, tied with a bunch of people but still good to see it up top. Chacin 2 early K’s. Wish I made 2 lus with him and none with Eflin though, that guy sucks apparently. Really had no idea about the guy besides looking at the hard contact and FB #‘s. Lefties seem to crush the guy.

• Yacht67

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Something we’ve been waiting for all year: Jeff Mathis dong. We knew it was coming. Congrats to anyone who ventured that hard to pay down for a catcher. Tyler Anderson sucks hard! Honestly was mind blown when I saw Chipolte with him in the thunderdome. Seems like sharps never play pitchers in Coors, Chase, or Miller just to name a few. He went head first into that I guess lol.

ty go mathis!

• Dirt_Lavert

Kemp double dongs and slate breaks. Interesting.

Dansby Swanson holding it down with arguably the best name in the MLB with a dong for himself. Guy hasn’t done crap all year lol

• Dirt_Lavert

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

how are those last 3 runs against jimmy nelson earned? they happened right after an error

• Cdmjlt369

Kemp triple dong!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

KEMP TRIPLE DONG DINGER

Slate officially broken. MLB is a crap shoot lmao

• bigsmoot2

Triple dong for kemp, of course I rostered him last night, sounds right.

• Cdmjlt369

I have a braves stack in 3 different lineups, only have Kemp in one. Only one cashing so far.

• ajsutton22

Got Freeman and Inciarte….why didn’t I take Kemp as well

• Olhausen

I’m all over Kemp tonight! I’m having myself a good week this week!

• Cdmjlt369

I also have Shaw and Braun in one of those lineups. They pinch hit for Shaw with the bases loaded earlier. Then Braun got ejected… Just my luck…lol

• eatmyturf23

McCarthy gave up a 3run dong to Stassi wtf. There goes my dfs night. I have been so cold on MLB DFS for the last 2 weeks. This is so tiliting. “always tomorrow”.

• Cdmjlt369

@eatmyturf23 said...

McCarthy gave up a 3run dong to Stassi wtf. There goes my dfs night. I have been so cold on MLB DFS for the last 2 weeks. This is so tiliting. “always tomorrow”.

Yeah…. Unless McCarthy recovers and finishes strong I’ll barely cash one lineup now.

• eatmyturf23

@Olhausen said...

I’m all over Kemp tonight! I’m having myself a good week this week!

Grats!!

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

So the pros, usually go 4-4, I guess that makes the most sense in stacking as if you can hit on a stack that scores the most runs, you are gonna turn the lineup over more and get the most at bats, I guess it’s much easier than trying to figure out the 4-5 one offs who are going to dong, and much easier to fill out your lineup. In gpp you are going to lose more than you win, but if you can hit it somewhat big every now and again you are set.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Should have just bought 3 Powerball tickets rather than waste $3 on this late night dice roll.

• txdave41

@ajsutton22 said...

Got Freeman and Inciarte….why didn’t I take Kemp as well

Same here. I also got a huge score from Gomez and still won’t fucking cash.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

KEMP TRIPLE DONG DINGER

Slate officially broken. MLB is a crap shoot lmao

Yeah one guy goes off or your pitcher sucks and your lineup is toast. Just can’t see winning anything more than a few bucks unless you stack every game and pray.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).